Get up to $1.5 million cover with Insuranceline Life Cover
Making sure that there is some sort of support in place when it comes to your family's financial security is very important. This not only provides you and your loved ones with valuable peace of mind but more importantly provides your family with the financial security they will need if you were to die.
Receive quotes for Insuranceline Life CoverKey featuresWith Insuranceline Life Cover, you will be able to benefit from the much needed peace of mind and protection, as you will be able to ensure that in the event you are your partner were to die your family will still have financial security. The policy offers a benefit up to $1.5 million and cover can be put in place online or over the phone with no medical tests required.
As a direct life insurance arm of TAL Life Insurance, you can expect Life Cover offerings from Insuranceline to be of high quality, without the hefty price tag. Some of the main features and benefits that you can obtain with Insuranceline Life Cover include:
- Choice of benefit amount: You have the flexibility to nominate your cover amount, from $100,000 up to $1,500,000, to protect the financial future of your loved ones.
- Advance payout: Receive $10,000 on approved claims to cover immediate legal and other unexpected costs.
- Terminal illness benefit: Not only will Insuranceline Life Cover protect your family in the event of death, but also if you become terminally ill with less than 12 months to live. You can make a claim immediately for an early payout to cover your financial commitments.
- Joint policy: You can opt to cover your partner/spouse too and you will be eligible for a discount on your premiums.
- Discount on high amount of cover: When you take out a life cover amount of more than $200,000 you can get a 10% discount, and a 10% discount for a policy over $400,000.
- No medical exams required during application: You can apply for Insuranceline Life Cover without having to go through any medical tests
- Discount for non-smokers: If you have good health and do not smoke, you will qualify for a premium discount.
- Apply for cover up to the age of 65: You are eligible to apply for life insurance with Insuranceline as long as you are between 18 to 65 years old.
- Indexation: To keep up with inflation and rising living costs, your cover will be automatically increased on an annual basis.
- Flexibility to update your cover: As you live through your life, your needs may change. With Insuranceline, you are in control of your life cover policy to make sure that it meets the changes in your needs. You can apply to increase or decrease your cover at any time and update your joint cover should your circumstances change.
- Choice of payment options: You have the flexibility to opt for either fortnightly, monthly, or yearly payments of your premiums.
- Worldwide cover: Your cover will be guaranteed no matter where you are in the world, 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- 30 day cooling off period: If you change your mind and the cover no longer suits your needs, you can cancel the policy with 30 days from the commencement date and the premiums paid to date will be refunded.
More benefits to consider
With Life Cover plan from Insuranceline, you also get to reap the rewards of having:
- Peace of mind: The peace of mind that comes with having life insurance coverage in place is something that can benefit you as well as your loved ones. It will benefit you because you can rest easy in the knowledge that in the event something happens to you your loved ones will still have financial security. It will benefit your family because they will know that in the event of your demise they will not be left financially high and dry.
- A secure financial future: By taking out the Insuranceline Life Cover plan you can make sure your family is able to benefit from financial security for the future if you are no longer around to provide for them. This means that they will not be struggling to cover essential costs such as accommodation costs, bills, food bills, and education costs for your children.
- Reduced stress: As a result of your passing, your family will have a huge amount of emotional stress to cope with. The last thing they will need is additional financial issues to make matters even worse. When you have life insurance in place, you will be able to reduce the stress and strain on your family at what will already be a very difficult time for them.
When you take out Insuranceline Life Cover, make sure that you look at your family's financial needs and circumstances, so that you are able to determine the level of coverage you need. It is important to ensure that any benefit paid from the cover will be adequate to provide your loved ones with that all important financial security that they will need.
What won’t the Insuranceline Life Cover policy cover?
No Insuranceline Life Cover benefit is payable in the event of intentional self-inflicted injury or suicide within 13 months of:
- The cover commencement date;
- The date of any increase in benefit amount; or
- The date of any reinstatement of cover
In addition, if the claim arises due to an event or medical condition that has been specifically excluded from cover due to an agreement with the insurer, no benefit will be paid.
Who is eligible for cover?
- If you’re an Australian resident aged 18 to 65, you can apply for up to $1.5 million of Insuranceline Life Cover.
- Optional Major Illness Cover, Cancer Cover and Serious Injury Cover are all available to applicants aged from 18 to 55 years, with the ability to take out up to 95 per cent of the Life Cover sum insured (up to $250,000).