How do Vodafone’s new bundle and save deals work?
Vodafone is offering up to 20% off if you bundle together qualifying plans on its network.
Vodafone has announced new bundle discounts for customers on the Vodafone mobile network, with a sliding scale of cost savings depending on how many plans you have with the carrier.
How much can I save with Vodafone Bundle & Save?
The cost savings are directly in line with how many plans you group together, as follows:
- Bundle 2 Plans: 5% discount on each plan
- Bundle 3 Plans: 10% discount on each plan
- Bundle 4 Plans: 15% discount on each plan
- Bundle 5 or more Plans: 5% discount on each plan
It's important to note that the discount offered is for the price you're paying for each plan in turn.
So if you bundled a $20/month and a $50/month plan together, you would get 5% off each plan, bringing that $20 plan down to $19 per month while the $50 plan would drop to $47.50 per month.
Which plans are eligible for Vodafone Bundle & Save?
You have to be on a postpaid contract – sorry, prepaid Vodafone customers, no discount for you and each service type has its own restrictions:
- Mobile Phone Plans: $30 and above plans launched after July 25 2018. Excluding Assured, Business Flex and Business Advance.
- Tablet & Mobile Broadband Plans: $30 and above plans launched after June 27 2018.
- Vodafone NBN plans: Vodafone nbn Plans Essential+ (nbn50) and Premium (nbn100).
What if I'm an existing Vodafone customer with two or more plans?
Here you have to be careful to make sure that the Bundle & Save deal will work for you. Vodafone states that you would automatically qualify for a Bundle & Save discount if you have two or more qualifying plans, but there's a small catch.
Any existing discount you have on those deals, whatever it might be, will be replaced by the Bundle & Save discount. It's worth checking your discount value, because you might end up in the situation where if you had scored a good deal on a Vodafone plan, the Bundle & Save discount could end up being less attractive.
This is also true if you have a single Vodafone plan and you add another, with discounts on that primary plan being replaced by the applicable Bundle & Save discount.
Keen on a Vodafone plan to take advantage of the new Bundle & Save discounts? Here's what you will pay for a brand new Apple iPhone XR on a Vodafone contract:
- What’s the cheapest way to get 5G?
- Does new green brand Felix mean cheaper mobile plans soon?
- Get access to Australia’s largest 5G network with a Telstra iPhone 12 plan
- What’s the cheapest way to get an iPhone 12 plan in Australia?
- Get “infinite” data when you sign up to an iPhone 12 plan with Vodafone