After an uncomplicated energy provider? Simply Energy offer a range of electricity and gas plans that grant you discounts and bonus rewards.
⚡ Electricity plans available in NSW, VIC, QLD, SA | ♨ Gas plans available in VIC, SA and NSW
Simply Energy offer a range of electricity and gas options for a range of people. Read on to see if they can suit your energy needs.
Who is Simply Energy?
Established in 2005, Simply Energy offers residential and business electricity to around half a million customers in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. They also offer gas services in Victoria and South Australia, so if you’re thinking about changing gas providers, and live in an eligible area, then read on.
What plans are offered by Simply Energy?
Simply Energy has straightforward plans for those residing in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. Additionally, each plan has a special bonus attached for you to take advantage of.
- Plans are available for electricity only, or electricity and gas, but not gas only. Gas plans are only available in Victoria, South Australia and New South Wales.
- GreenPower is available.
- Discounts are subject to bills being paid on time.
What renewable energy products are offered?
Simply Energy has partnered with leading names like LG, Suntech and ABB to offer premium household solar solutions backed up by a super level of support and manufacturer as well as installation warranties. Home solar is an investment, and with Simply Energy you have assurance that your investment will be protected.
Contact Simply Energy and ask about solar power, and their experts can help assess your home’s suitability, expected costs and power output and which system may be ideal for you.
You can also save power, and conserve own energy, by shopping for green electronics, products and accessories the easy way at the Simply Energy online store. Get bargain prices on:
- Energy monitoring and control equipment, including water-saving taps, energy cost meters and similar.
- Energy efficient versions of devices like smartphone weather monitoring stations and security cameras.
- LED lighting and bulbs, including overheads, nightlights and more.
What are the benefits of signing up with Simply Energy?
When you get a Simply Energy power plan you can tailor it for your own preferences, and choose from discounts and bonuses built into the plan. You can also:
- Get a free energy checkup. All you need are your energy bills in front of you and ten minutes to spare, and you can get a customised energy report with recommendations and ways to save. Use the report as desired to make changes when it suits you.
- Experts are a phone call away. Simply Energy can provide expert advice if you’re thinking of making the switch to solar or other renewables. If you have any questions about home batteries, solar panels, how photovoltaics work or what kind of return on investment you might expect from home solar, they can help out.
- Take control of your energy. Whether it’s with improved monitoring of home energy use, expert advice or a closely tailored energy package, Simply Energy is ready to work with you to put you back in control of your energy use.
- Perks. Receive discounts and offers when you sign up for an energy plan. Offers differ per plan and postcode, however, they can include welcome credit, minimised fees, pay on time discounts, draw prizes and more.
- Credibility. Simply Energy was awarded 'Most Satisfied Customers' for electricity and natural gas in the Canstar Blue electricity provider Awards for 2016 and 2017.
How do I join Simply Energy?
Are you switching providers or moving house?
If you want the benefits of Simply Energy, and are not moving house, then apply for an energy plan as usual and Simply Energy will notify your old provider and take care of everything.
- The quality and reliability of your energy supply will not change, but you can start getting the benefits of being with Simply Energy.
- Switching to a new provider can take up to four months depending on when your next meter read is scheduled.
- Switch providers either online or by calling 1800 009 141.
If you are moving house, you need to let your energy retailer know so they can make sure everything is ready for you to move in, and take care of disconnecting your old house.
- New Simply Energy customers that are moving house should call 13 88 08 five days prior to moving to arrange a special meter reading to ensure that there are no delays with your new connection.
- Existing customer who are moving house must fill out an online form on Simply Energy's website and a representative will be in touch within two business days to complete the process.
- If you are planning on switching to Simply Energy from another provider, select an energy plan and complete the signup form in advance of moving to have everything ready at your new home.
How can I pay my bills?
Pay your bills online to save time and automatically keep records and track payments. Simply Energy provides the following payment plan options:
- Direct Debit
- Payment Cards
- Fixed Instalment Plan
Simply Energy accepts:
- Visa and Mastercard (surcharge of 0.6% applies)
- Bank transfers and other electronic payments with the details provided on page two of your bill
Who do I contact if my electricity or gas fails?
If your residence suffers an electrical or natural gas emergency, fault or failure, you must call the 24 hour assistance line operated by the electricity or gas provider in your area. You can find this number printed for you at the top of every Simply Energy bill.
How to switch to Simply Energy
If you live in NSW, VIC, QLD or SA, and think you might benefit from switching your energy supply to Simply Energy, then contact a specialist energy consultant. Your consultant will give you more information and help you find the right plan for your needs and usage, and make your switch as simple as possible.Back to top