Compare internet from over 50 providers in our broadband engine.
Simply Energy: Electricity and gas plans
Looking for an uncomplicated energy provider? Simply Energy offers a range of electricity and gas plans in NSW, VIC, QLD, WA and SA.
Is Simply Energy right for me?
- What does Simply Energy offer? Electricity in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia as well as gas in Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales and Western Australia.
- Product highlights: Simply Energy is here to make energy simple. Simple in admin, supply and price.
- Watch out for: Transaction fees apply for Visa and Mastercard credit card payments.
Which states is Simply Energy available?
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
How much a plan will cost depends on your usage and where you live. To give you a quick guide: The estimated price (per 91 days) for Simply Energy plans ranges from $319.97 to $340.64. For the sake of this guide, this estimated price is based on a NSW residential customer who consumes 3900 kwh a year on a flat rate tariff in the Ausgrid network. For a better estimate, be sure to speak to a consultant.
- Expert Advice
- No obligation to sign up
- 100% Free Service
Simply Energy electricity and gas
Established in 2005, Simply Energy is part of ENGIE, a multinational energy provider that operates in over 70 countries.
It offers residential and business electricity to more than half a million customers in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. The provider also offers gas services in Victoria, South Australia and some areas of New South Wales and Western Australia.
The provider has a range of different plans for electricity only, gas only or both electricity and gas.
Prices vary depending on the state you live in and which electricity distribution network you are on.
Can I get solar power?
Simply Energy is committed to making solar a real and reliable future energy source. You can read more about Simplifying Solar on their site or contact their customer service directly at 13 88 08 for more information.
Can I get GreenPower?
Yes, Simply Energy offers GreenPower for households and businesses.
If you choose to purchase GreenPower, the provider will source the equivalent amount of electricity from accredited renewable energy generators such as solar, wind, water and bioenergy.
Find out how GreenPower works
Partner reward programs
Check the Simply Energy website for an up-to-date list of offers. Eligible groups include:
- Auto clubs such as NRMA
- AFL fans can sign up for the Simply AFL plan for great rates and get AFL store vouchers (Victoria only)
How can I pay my bills?
You can pay your Simply Energy bills using several methods including:
Why consider Simply Energy?
- Free energy check-ups. If you have your energy bills in front of you and 10 minutes to spare, you can get a customised energy report with personalised recommendations and suggestions for how to save more on your energy bill.
- Sign-up bonus. You may be able to receive rewards and benefits when you sign up for an energy plan. Offers vary based on location, energy plan and postcode.
- Expert advice. Simply Energy can provide expert advice if you're thinking of making the switch to solar or other renewables. If you have any questions about home batteries, solar panels, how photovoltaics work or what kind of return on investment you might expect from home solar, contact customer support for guidance.
- Flexible payment options. You can pay your bill with direct debit, BPAY, PayPal, credit card, payment cards, cheque or in person at any post office.
Lower your household bills
Check out our select picks of the best plans available.
Mobile broadband is fast becoming a viable alternative to fixed line.
Ask an Expert