We all love simplicity when it comes to services like gas and electricity.
- What utilities does Simply Energy offer?
- Who can sign up with Simply Energy?
- Simply Energy gas services are available to VIC and SA residents
- Simply Energy electricity services are available to NSW, VIC, QLD and SA residents
- ACT residents participating in the NextGen Program can access Simply Energy's battery storage products
Simply Energy offer a range of gas packages for a range of people. Read on to see if they have a deal that would suit you.
Who is Simply Energy?
Established in 2005, Simply Energy offers residential and business electricity to around half a million customers in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. They also offer gas services in Victoria and South Australia, so if you’re thinking about changing gas providers, and live in an eligible area, then read on.
What packages does Simple Energy offer?
- VIC Simply Guaranteed 29 - Gas/electricity bundle- 17% off your gas bill if you get your bills via email and pay via direct debit. Discounts on electricity are also available.
- VIC Simply Guaranteed 27 - Gas/electricity bundle - 17% off if you get your bills via email. Discounts on electricity are also available.
- VIC Simply Guaranteed 25 - Gas/electricity bundle - 17% off if you get your bills via email. Discounts on electricity are also available.
- VIC Simply Green 10 - Gas/electricity bundle -5% off your electricity and gas bill for paying on time, and 10% of your power will come from renewable sources.
- SA Simply Save 20 - Gas/electricity bundle - Save 10% on your gas bill if you pay before their due date.
- SA Simply Green 10 - Gas/electricity bundle - Get 5% off for paying on time, plus 10% of your electricity will come from renewable sources.
- SA Simply No Term Fee - Gas/electricity bundle - 5% off your gas bill for paying on time and no exit fees if you leave.
Could you switch to Simply Energy?
If you live in Victoria or South Australia then you may be able to switch your gas supply to Simply Energy. They will ensure that you find the right package, with the right benefits, for your home or business needs and usage. They will work with the team at Simply Energy to ensure that you switch happens as quickly as possible with minimum disruption to your service.
Pros and cons of Simply Energy’s deal
- Bundle - If you live in an eligible area you may also be entitled to bundle your gas and electricity supply, which could lead to savings on both of your bills.
- Additional benefits - Simply Energy have teamed up with a range of partners to bring customers great savings and discounts, including Event Cinemas, RACV, and Qantas.
- Location - Gas services are currently only available in Victoria and South Australia.
How to switch to Simply Energy
If you live in Victoria or South Australia, and think you might benefit from switching your gas supply to Simply Energy, then contact a specialist energy consultant. Your consultant will give you more information and help you find the right plan for your needs and usage, and make your switch as simple as possible.