Bendigo Bank offers personal loans to suit a wide variety of borrowing needs.
Founded in 1858, Bendigo Bank offers a wide range of banking products and services to its customers. Its suite of products includes home loans, funds management, Internet banking and credit cards. Bendigo Bank also has a range of personal loans that might be able to help you meet both your current and future financial needs. If you are looking to buy a car, go on a holiday, refinance debt or meet other financial obligations, a Bendigo Bank personal loan could be just what you’re looking for.
Compare personal loans offered by Bendigo Bank
- Secured Personal Loan. Suited for purchasing a new or second-hand car, you can also use a car you currently own as security for this loan. As it's secured, it comes with a competitive fixed rate. This loan is available with a competitive fixed rate for terms up to 7 years
- Unsecured Personal Loan. With no requirement for security, this loan is suited for financing your holiday or home refurbishment needs. It comes with a slightly higher fixed interest rate because it is unsecured.
- Generation Green Personal Loan. This is an innovative type of personal loan from Bendigo Bank that rewards you each time you make an environmentally-friendly purchase. You will get a discount of 1% p.a. on your personal loan fixed rate if you use your loan to purchase any of the 12 environmentally-friendly products specified by the company. You can opt for either a secured or unsecured variant of the loan. Some of the products you can buy include double glazings, environmentally-friendly vehicles, greywater treatment systems and water storage tanks.
Features and benefits of a Bendigo Bank personal loan
- Includes of redraw facilities. Bendigo Bank personal loans come with redraw facilities. You are able to make extra repayments on top of the normal minimum repayments, then the redraw facility lets you access that additional amount if you will need it in future. The Bendigo Bank redraw facility give you the flexibility to access funds whenever you need them.
- Flexible loan repayment schedule. Bendigo Bank personal loans come with the flexibility to make repayments according to your preferences – weekly, fortnightly or monthly. This means that you can make unlimited additional repayments and pay off your loan within the shortest time possible.
- Low minimum amount. Bendigo Bank personal loans are designed so that you can borrow as little as $2,000.
- Extended period of repayment. You will be given between 1 to 7 years to complete your loan repayment.
What other products does Bendigo Bank offer?
- Transaction accounts. Bendigo Bank has a wide range of flexible transaction accounts tailored to suit everyday banking requirements. These accounts are designed to offer convenient access to your money.
- Credit cards. Bendigo Bank has a wide assortment of credit cards ranging from the Low Rate Basic Credit Card to the all-inclusive Platinum Card.
- Savings accounts. If you are looking for a saving account to store and grow your money, Bendigo Bank offers accounts with easy access and competitive rates.
- Home loans. Bendigo Bank offers a suite of home loans designed to suit your needs for a new home or investment property.
- Other products. Some other products offered by Bendigo Bank include insurance, travel and international payments, and term deposits.
How to apply for a personal loan from Bendigo Bank
Ready to apply for a Bendigo Bank personal loan? You can get the process started by clicking "Go to Site".
To be eligible for a Bendigo Bank personal loan you:
- Have to be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia
- Have to be in paid employment
- Must have a good credit history
- Shouldn't be using the personal loan for business or other commercial reasons
- Should not apply for the loan through a third party
You will need to provide information on your income and employment details, details of assets and commitments, and your driver’s licence. Once you’ve successfully completed your application, it will be reviewed and you will receive communication on its status.