Bendigo Bank Personal Loans
Bendigo Bank offers personal loans to suit a wide variety of borrowing needs.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
- COVID-19 Update
If you're struggling to repay your personal loan, you can get in touch with the bank directly or read our guide.
Founded in 1858, Bendigo Bank offers a wide range of banking products and services to its customers. Its suite of products includes home loans, funds management, Internet banking and credit cards. Bendigo Bank also has a range of personal loans that might be able to help you meet both your current and future financial needs. If you are looking to buy a car, go on a holiday, refinance debt or meet other financial obligations, a Bendigo Bank personal loan could be just what you're looking for.
Compare personal loans offered by Bendigo Bank
- Secured Personal Loan. Suited for purchasing a new or second-hand car, you can also use a car you currently own as security for this loan. As it's secured, it comes with a competitive fixed rate. This loan is available with a competitive fixed rate for terms up to 7 years.
- Unsecured Personal Loan. With no requirement for security, this loan is suited for financing your holiday or home refurbishment needs. It comes with a slightly higher fixed interest rate because it is unsecured.
- Generation Green Personal Loan. This is an innovative type of personal loan from Bendigo Bank that rewards you each time you make an environmentally-friendly purchase. You will get a discount of 1% p.a. on your personal loan fixed rate if you use your loan to purchase any of the 12 environmentally-friendly products specified by the company. You can opt for either a secured or unsecured variant of the loan. Some of the products you can buy include double glazings, environmentally-friendly vehicles, greywater treatment systems and water storage tanks.
Features and benefits of a Bendigo Bank personal loan
- Includes of redraw facilities. Bendigo Bank personal loans come with redraw facilities. You are able to make extra repayments on top of the normal minimum repayments, then the redraw facility lets you access that additional amount if you will need it in future. The Bendigo Bank redraw facility give you the flexibility to access funds whenever you need them.
- Flexible loan repayment schedule. Bendigo Bank personal loans come with the flexibility to make repayments according to your preferences – weekly, fortnightly or monthly. This means that you can make unlimited additional repayments and pay off your loan within the shortest time possible.
- Low minimum amount. Bendigo Bank personal loans are designed so that you can borrow as little as $2,000.
- Extended period of repayment. You will be given between 1 to 7 years to complete your loan repayment.
What other products does Bendigo Bank offer?
- Transaction accounts. Bendigo Bank has a wide range of flexible transaction accounts tailored to suit everyday banking requirements. These accounts are designed to offer convenient access to your money.
- Credit cards. Bendigo Bank has a wide assortment of credit cards ranging from the Low Rate Basic Credit Card to the all-inclusive Platinum Card.
- Savings accounts. If you are looking for a saving account to store and grow your money, Bendigo Bank offers accounts with easy access and competitive rates.
- Home loans. Bendigo Bank offers a suite of home loans designed to suit your needs for a new home or investment property.
- Other products. Some other products offered by Bendigo Bank include insurance, travel and international payments, and term deposits.
How to apply for a personal loan from Bendigo Bank
Ready to apply for a Bendigo Bank personal loan?
To be eligible for a Bendigo Bank personal loan you:
- Have to be at least 18 years of age
- Must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia
- Have to be in paid employment
- Must have a good credit history
- Shouldn't be using the personal loan for business or other commercial reasons
- Should not apply for the loan through a third party
You will need to provide information on your income and employment details, details of assets and commitments, and your driver's licence. Once you've successfully completed your application, it will be reviewed and you will receive communication on its status.
More guides on Finder
Where to buy chunky combat boots (including options under $100)
Here's how you can get your hands on this season's must-have platform boots without breaking the bank.
Superannuation statistics 2021
There are 24.4 million super accounts in Australia from a total of 84 funds, with MySuper assets equalling $812 billion. Find out more in our report.
From pay gap to parity: New report reveals how Australian women fare financially
Australia has come a long way in pursuit of gender equality, but there is still work to do, a new report by financial comparison Finder reveals. Find out how women fare in relation to the gender pay gap, budgeting, investing, credit and more.
Best home security cameras in Australia
These are the best security camera systems you can get your hands on in Australia.
Westpac Altitude Platinum Qantas – Existing customer offer
With bonus Qantas Points and a range of complimentary insurance covers, the Westpac Altitude Platinum - Qantas is worth considering if you want more frequent flyer points.
Are you better off putting $10k in your home loan or in super?
Our experts crunch the numbers to help you work out the best place to park your money: is it your mortgage or your super fund?
Christmas comedown: 1 in 4 Aussies worried about housing costs
One in four (25%) Australians are worried about how they will pay the rent or mortgage after Christmas, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site. Find out how the Finder App can help save you money in 2021.
Find out more about AdvancePay, the Commonwealth Bank's new "pay on demand" platform accessible to creditworthy CommBank customers.
Sunsuper vs HESTA: Which super fund is right for you?
We've compared the fees, investment options and performance for both Sunsuper and HESTA to help you choose between these two popular super funds.
Where you can use open banking
Find out which companies you can send your financial data to to participate in open banking.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 24.79% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert