What is MLC Best Doctors Scheme?
The Best Doctors initiative introduced by the life insurance company MLC connects policy holders with 50,000 doctors worldwide who can help with giving advice on critical illness matters to sufferers and their families. The doctors participating in the MLC Best Doctors program include leading specialists who are always at the ready to assist without clients having to take one single step outside their own homes.
Key Features of Best Doctors Scheme
Some of the key features of the scheme include:
- Helping patients get clarity when their symptoms don't appear to be improving with the treatment they're receiving
- Helping the client when they difficulty understanding the diagnosis or if the client feels confused, even skeptical, because of all the different information that's available regarding the illness
- Reassurance on whether surgery is really required
- Professional help in finding treatment options available. Advice that's helpful when the patient and his or her family are going through a stressful period and vitally important educated decisions are hard to come to terms with
- Clarity regarding the condition the patient is suffering from.
What types of information would I need to provide?
Some critical infor,ation
- Pathology results
- Surgical reports
- Treatment decisions
- Imaging studies
- Medical records
MLC - Award Winning Insurance Provider
- 2010 Winner Life Insurance Company of the Year - Australian Banking + Finance Magazine Awards