Find a better plan and avoid the price hikes.
Compare electricity plans from Future x Power
Is Future X Power right for me?
- What does Future X Power offer? Electricity in New South Wales and South East Queensland.
- Product highlights: Get basic electricity plans and solar feed-in tariffs as well as solar systems and installation through a separate branch of the company, Future X Energy.
- Watch out for: Some plans have an exit fee, so make sure to read the terms and conditions of your agreement before you sign up.
Future X Power electricity
Future X Power is a Brisbane-based electricity retailer. The Australian-owned company offers energy plans to residences and businesses in New South Wales, South Australia, South East Queensland and Tasmania.
The company operates entirely online, saving on overhead costs and claiming to pass on these savings to customers. Additionally, business plans include a dedicated account manager for more personalised support. All customers can take advantage of pay-on-time discounts and a 10-day cooling-off period in case you change your mind.
If you choose to switch to Future X Power, the company can make arrangements directly with your previous provider so that you won't lose electricity during the transition.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can I get solar power?
Future X Power offers solar feed-in tariffs on electricity plans in New South Wales and Queensland.
The company also offers solar services and products under the name Future X Energy. Future X Energy sells and installs solar products and manages maintenance, cleaning and upgrades for solar systems. The company also helps arrange solar for long-term renters by working with landlords on affordable energy solutions.
Can I get GreenPower?
No, Future X Power isn't a GreenPower accredited provider.
How can I pay my bills?
You can choose from the following methods to pay your bills:
Why consider Future X Power?
- Same-day connections. With Future X Power, you can arrange to have your energy connected the same day you move in.
- Flexible payments. You can choose a payment option that's convenient for you including direct debit, credit card payments or BPAY.
- Hardship policy. If you are experiencing financial difficulties and having trouble paying your bills on time, call customer support at 1300 599 008 to discuss your payment options.
- Online or paper billing. Future X Power uses electronic billing by default to help reduce the company's impact on the environment and ensure customers get their bills more quickly. However, if you prefer a hard copy of your bills, you can opt for paper billing by speaking to customer service.
How do I contact Future X Power for support?
|General enquiries||1300 599 008|
Now that you've read our review of Future x Power, you can check out its plans once again before signing up. Alternatively, if you're unsure, you can compare other energy providers on Finder before committing to a decision.
More guides on Finder
Best Cyber Monday deals you can still get today: Up to 70% off
Black Friday is now over, but you can still pick up stacks of Cyber Monday deals that are every bit as good.
How a pink trading platform dominated New Zealand
Sharesies boasts 500,000 Kiwi customers - or one-tenth of the New Zealand population.
Woolworths vs Coles: Which paid membership is better? [VIDEO]
Is it worth spending more with Everyday Extra or Coles Plus?
Savings with Sarah #10
Aussies are predicted to spend $30 billion this festive season. Here's 7 key tips on how you can save on gift-buying.
Cyber Monday laptop deals 2023
Access deals and discounts of up to 65% off laptops from Dell, Microsoft, HP and more in the 2023 Cyber Monday sale event.
Standing desk sale: 35% off at Omnidesk for Cyber Monday
Upgrade your home office this Cyber Monday with 35% off ergonomic standing desks from Omnidesk.
Cyber Monday iPhone deals 2023
If you're looking for iPhone deals in this year's Cyber Monday sales, check out our roundup of the very best discounts around.
Virgin flights to Uluru: How many points do you need?
Can you get a red-hot deal for the red centre?
How to avoid a Christmas debt hangover
11% of us are putting our holiday shopping on plastic.
Black Friday Weekend: Today’s 25 best deals
From cutting-edge gadgets to deluxe mattresses, these are the best Black Friday deals you can get over the weekend.
Lower your household bills
Compare mobile broadband services, perfect for renters and travellers.