Compare internet from over 50 providers in our broadband engine.
Future X Power: Electricity plans
Brisbane-based Future X Power offers electricity and solar services for businesses and residences across NSW and QLD.
Is Future X Power right for me?
- What does Future X Power offer? Electricity in New South Wales and South East Queensland.
- Product highlights: Get basic electricity plans and solar feed-in tariffs as well as solar systems and installation through a separate branch of the company, Future X Energy.
- Watch out for: Some plans have an exit fee, so make sure to read the terms and conditions of your agreement before you sign up.
Future X Power electricity
Future X Power is a Brisbane-based electricity retailer. The Australian-owned company offers energy plans to residences and businesses in New South Wales and South East Queensland.
The company operates entirely online, saving on overhead costs and claiming to pass on these savings to customers. Additionally, business plans include a dedicated account manager for more personalised support. All customers can take advantage of pay-on-time discounts and a 10-day cooling-off period in case you change your mind.
If you choose to switch to Future X Power, the company can make arrangements directly with your previous provider so that you won't lose electricity during the transition.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can I get solar power?
Future X Power offers solar feed-in tariffs on electricity plans in New South Wales and Queensland.
The company also offers solar services and products under the name Future X Energy. Future X Energy sells and installs solar products and manages maintenance, cleaning and upgrades for solar systems. The company also helps arrange solar for long-term renters by working with landlords on affordable energy solutions.
Cann I get GreenPower?
No, Future X Power isn't a GreenPower accredited provider.
How can I pay my bills?
You can choose from the following methods to pay your bills:
Why consider Future X Power?
- Same-day connections. With Future X Power, you can arrange to have your energy connected the same day you move in.
- Flexible payments. You can choose a payment option that's convenient for you including direct debit, credit card payments or BPAY.
- Hardship policy. If you are experiencing financial difficulties and having trouble paying your bills on time, call customer support at 1300 599 008 to discuss your payment options.
- Online or paper billing. Future X Power uses electronic billing by default to help reduce the company's impact on the environment and ensure customers get their bills more quickly. However, if you prefer a hard copy of your bills, you can opt for paper billing by speaking to customer service.
How do I contact Future X Power for support?
|General enquiries||1300 599 008|
Read more on this topic
Is buy now pay later a good option for solar? Buy now, pay later seems like a great way to get an expensive solar system now and pay it off when you're reaping the benefits, but there is a catch.
Victorian electricity prices set to increase in the new year The Victorian Default Offer (VDO) is set to increase in 2020. How can learning about reference price, market offer and standing offer help?
OVO Energy Review OVO is one of the biggest electricity retailers in the UK. Find out what they have to offer in Australia.
Australia reaches "50%" in renewable energy use for the first time ever. But what does this mean? For 10 minutes, 50% of Australia's main electricity grid was powered by renewable energy, indicating an upward trend in green energy use.
Open Energy in Australia Energy is changing in Australia. Find out what open energy is and how it affects you.
The temperature trap: Air conditioning hacks Aussies are using to keep costs low With temperatures and energy costs rising, here are a couple of tech-savvy ways to save on aircon costs this summer.
The reference price: What is it and how does it affect you? We’ll explain what the new reference price, or Default Market Offer, is and how it affects residents in NSW, SA and QLD.
Kogan Energy: Electricity and gas plans Kogan Energy offers electricity to residents in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia as well as gas to customers in Victoria.
Discover Energy: Electricity plans Get electricity and solar services with Discover Energy in New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
Rimfire Energy: Electricity plans Find out what Rimfire Energy offers in your area and how you can pay your electricity bill.
Lower your household bills
Check out our select picks of the best plans available.
Mobile broadband is fast becoming a viable alternative to fixed line.