Find a better plan and avoid the price hikes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Is Future X Power right for me?
- What does Future X Power offer? Electricity in New South Wales and South East Queensland.
- Product highlights: Get basic electricity plans and solar feed-in tariffs as well as solar systems and installation through a separate branch of the company, Future X Energy.
- Watch out for: Some plans have an exit fee, so make sure to read the terms and conditions of your agreement before you sign up.
Future X Power at a glance
Future X Power electricity
Future X Power is a Brisbane-based electricity retailer. The Australian-owned company offers energy plans to residences and businesses in New South Wales, South Australia, South East Queensland and Tasmania.
The company operates entirely online, saving on overhead costs and claiming to pass on these savings to customers. Additionally, business plans include a dedicated account manager for more personalised support. All customers can take advantage of pay-on-time discounts and a 10-day cooling-off period in case you change your mind.
If you choose to switch to Future X Power, the company can make arrangements directly with your previous provider so that you won't lose electricity during the transition.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can I get solar power?
Future X Power offers solar feed-in tariffs on electricity plans in New South Wales and Queensland.
The company also offers solar services and products under the name Future X Energy. Future X Energy sells and installs solar products and manages maintenance, cleaning and upgrades for solar systems. The company also helps arrange solar for long-term renters by working with landlords on affordable energy solutions.
Can I get GreenPower?
No, Future X Power isn't a GreenPower accredited provider.
How can I pay my bills?
You can choose from the following methods to pay your bills:
Why consider Future X Power?
- Same-day connections. With Future X Power, you can arrange to have your energy connected the same day you move in.
- Flexible payments. You can choose a payment option that's convenient for you including direct debit, credit card payments or BPAY.
- Hardship policy. If you are experiencing financial difficulties and having trouble paying your bills on time, call customer support at 1300 599 008 to discuss your payment options.
- Online or paper billing. Future X Power uses electronic billing by default to help reduce the company's impact on the environment and ensure customers get their bills more quickly. However, if you prefer a hard copy of your bills, you can opt for paper billing by speaking to customer service.
How do I contact Future X Power for support?
|General enquiries||1300 599 008|
More guides on Finder
How to switch energy providers in Australia
Switch energy providers in 3 easy steps.
Best electricity and gas providers in Victoria
We've curated a list of best electricity and gas providers in Victoria.
Best electricity and gas providers in NSW
We've curated a list of the best electricity and gas providers in NSW based on the latest prices available as of 3 June.
3 ways to flick the switch on higher energy bills
Power prices have doubled in the last 12 months and smaller energy retailers are starting to crumble under the pressure, passing on the surging costs to customers.
Breaking: As energy bills soar up to 100%, here’s what to do
Small energy providers have started to drastically hike up prices, even before the 1 July price reset.
5 best electricity and gas signup deals in July 2022
Switch energy providers and take advantage of energy deals including credits, points and more.
Electricity bills expected to rise soon: What can you do?
New South Wales and Queensland are being hit the hardest.
What energy providers have the best apps?
See which electricity brands have apps to track your usage. There are third party apps too if your provider doesn't include one.
What is the average electricity and gas bill in Australia?
We asked thousands of users questions about their power bill. Check your bill against the average in your state.
Best front-loader washing machines in Australia
Take laundry to the next level with the best front-loader washing machines for every budget.
Lower your household bills
Compare mobile broadband services, perfect for renters and travellers.