Compare plans from energy suppliers in Australia.
Future X Power: Electricity plans
Brisbane-based Future X Power offers electricity and solar services for businesses and residences across NSW and QLD.
Is Future X Power right for me?
- What does Future X Power offer? Electricity in New South Wales and South East Queensland.
- Product highlights: Get basic electricity plans and solar feed-in tariffs as well as solar systems and installation through a separate branch of the company, Future X Energy.
- Watch out for: Some plans have an exit fee, so make sure to read the terms and conditions of your agreement before you sign up.
Future X Power electricity
Future X Power is a Brisbane-based electricity retailer. The Australian-owned company offers energy plans to residences and businesses in New South Wales and South East Queensland.
The company operates entirely online, saving on overhead costs and claiming to pass on these savings to customers. Additionally, business plans include a dedicated account manager for more personalised support. All customers can take advantage of pay-on-time discounts and a 10-day cooling-off period in case you change your mind.
If you choose to switch to Future X Power, the company can make arrangements directly with your previous provider so that you won't lose electricity during the transition.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can I get solar power?
Future X Power offers solar feed-in tariffs on electricity plans in New South Wales and Queensland.
The company also offers solar services and products under the name Future X Energy. Future X Energy sells and installs solar products and manages maintenance, cleaning and upgrades for solar systems. The company also helps arrange solar for long-term renters by working with landlords on affordable energy solutions.
Cann I get GreenPower?
No, Future X Power isn't a GreenPower accredited provider.
How can I pay my bills?
You can choose from the following methods to pay your bills:
Why consider Future X Power?
- Same-day connections. With Future X Power, you can arrange to have your energy connected the same day you move in.
- Flexible payments. You can choose a payment option that's convenient for you including direct debit, credit card payments or BPAY.
- Hardship policy. If you are experiencing financial difficulties and having trouble paying your bills on time, call customer support at 1300 599 008 to discuss your payment options.
- Online or paper billing. Future X Power uses electronic billing by default to help reduce the company's impact on the environment and ensure customers get their bills more quickly. However, if you prefer a hard copy of your bills, you can opt for paper billing by speaking to customer service.
How do I contact Future X Power for support?
|General enquiries||1300 599 008|