Compare plans from energy suppliers in Australia.
Elysian Energy: Electricity plans
Victorian residents can get basic electricity from local start up, Elysian Energy.
Is Elysian Energy right for me?
- What does Elysian Energy offer? Electricity in Victoria.
- Product highlights: Elysian Energy offers basic electricity and solar plans with monthly billing and discounts for customers who pay bills on time.
- Watch out for: Elysian doesn't offer any GreenPower options and has minimal information on its website.
Elysian Energy electricity
Australian-owned Elysian Energy is based out of Melbourne. The retailer offers residential and business electricity plans in Victoria and has plans to expand to other states in the future.
Plans are month to month with no lock-in contracts and no termination fees.
The Elysian Energy website has vague and limited information about the company's energy plans, so make sure to request more comprehensive information before signing any contracts.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Can I get solar power?
Yes, Elysian offers a basic solar feed-in tariff for customers who have solar panels installed but the company doesn't offer installation. If you don't already have a solar system, you'll need to get one installed before signing up.
Can I get GreenPower?
No, Elysian isn't GreenPower accredited.
How can I pay my bills?
You can choose from the following options to pay your Elysian Energy bills:
Why consider Elysian Energy?
- Monthly billing. Monthly bills help you avoid bigger bills every quarter.
- Paper bills available. Choose between electronic or paper invoices when you sign up.
- Pay on time discount. You can get a discount just by paying your electricity bills on time.
- Flexible payment options. You can pay your electricity bill through direct debit, over the phone, in person at a post office or using BPAY.
How do I contact Elysian Energy for support?
|Customer support||03 9988 8541|
|Suite 601, Level 6, 2 Queen Street, Melbourne, Victoria|