Read up here on the benefits of ClearView LifeSolutions Trauma Cover.
When you suffer from a life-threatening medical event, you may be required to take some time off work, so you can seek the medical treatments you need to get better. However, the cost of the best doctor, treatments and hospital are often very expensive and with no regular income coming, it can put some additional financial strain on you and your loved ones.
This is when ClearView LifeSolutions Trauma Cover can help. It can provide you with valuable assistance that you may require when you are seriously ill or injured. You can use the benefit payment (up to $2 million) to keep on top of your financial commitments, from paying off all your debts, keeping up with the daily living expenses, to affording the best medical treatments that money can buy. With ClearView LifeSolutions Trauma Cover, you can focus on what matters most, getting back on your feet.
Features and benefits offered through ClearView LifeSolutions Trauma Insurance Cover
- Your choice of cover amount: You can choose to be insured with Trauma Cover from ClearView for an amount between $50,000 and $2 million.
- Inclusive policy structure: You can take out Trauma Cover with ClearView as a standalone policy, or have it linked to Life Cover, Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Cover, or both.
- Trauma Plus Option: Some medical conditions under ClearView LifeSolutions Trauma Plus Cover are eligible for a partial benefit payment, in which 25% of the Trauma Cover benefit amount is payable.
- Trauma Cover Reinstatement Benefit: When a partial or full trauma benefit is paid, Trauma Cover benefit amount will be reinstated without having to provide further medical evidence 12 months after the Trauma Cover benefit amount has been paid..
- Life Cover Buy-Back Benefit: When you link your Trauma Cover to a Life Cover policy, you will get a Life Cover Buy-Back Benefit, which allows you to reinstate the full Life Cover amount when your Trauma Cover benefit has been paid in full and you are not required to undertake any medical tests.
- Death Benefit: For standalone Trauma Cover, a Death Benefit is built-in at no extra charge and $10,000 will be paid to your beneficiaries should you pass away.
- Blood-Borne Diseases Benefit: If you are a medical professional, the full Trauma Cover benefit amount will be paid if you suffer Occupationally-Acquired Hepatitis B or C.
- Indexation Benefit: Your cover will be automatically increased each year to keep up with inflation.
- Accommodation Benefit: In the event that you require a family member to travel from their home to care for you, ClearView will reimburse up to $250 per day for up to 30 days to cover any accommodation costs.
- Future Increase Benefit: You can increase your Trauma Cover benefit amount after certain specific personal, business or policy events without having to provide further medical evidence.
- Financial Advice Benefit: Should you require financial advice when you receive your trauma cover benefit payout, ClearView will reimburse the cost of using a financial adviser of up to $2,000.
- Premium Freeze Benefit: If you have opted for stepped premiums, you can opt to have your premium amount frozen, so it does not increase in the future.
- Suspending Cover Benefit: In the event that you experiencing financial hardship or have been made redundant, you can suspend your Trauma Cover benefit payment, for 12 months, without having to cancel your cover.
- Trauma Plus Option: With Trauma Plus Cover, ClearView provides cover for an additional 13 conditions.
- Accelerated Life Cover Buy Back Option: is available when your Trauma Cover policy is linked to Life Cover and upon a payment of the full Trauma Cover benefit amount, your Life Cover amount will be immediately reinstated and any future premiums for the portion of Life Cover that is reinstated under this option will be waived until your 65th birthday.
- Life Cover Purchase Option: is available under stand alone Trauma Cover. If the full Trauma Cover benefit amount is paid, you can reinstate the full benefit amount as Life Cover after a period of 12 months and are not required to undertake any medical examination.
- Disability Waiver Option: If you become totally disabled, your Trauma Cover premiums will be waived up until you turn 65 years old.
- Business Guarantee Option: For an additional cost, you can opt to increase your trauma benefit amount at a specific business event and no further medical evidence is required.
Medical conditions covered under ClearView LifeSolutions Trauma Cover
Every trauma contract is different, which is why you need to know which trauma conditions you are covered for before you apply. With ClearView, some of the medical conditions include:
- Heart attack
- Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Repair or Replacement of a Heart Valve
- Surgery of the Aorta
- Open Heart Surgery
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Major Head Trauma
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Dementia including Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Benign Brain Tumour or Spinal Cord Tumour
- Chronic Kidney Failure
- Major Organ or Bone Marrow Transplant
- Severe burns
- Loss of Speech
- Loss of Hearing
- Chronic Liver Disease
- Chronic Lung Disease
- Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Occupationally Acquired HIV
- Medically Acquired HIV
- Aplastic Anaemia
- Advanced Diabetes
- Loss of Limbs or Sight
- Loss of One Limb
- Loss of Independent Existence
- Cognitive Loss
If you choose the Trauma Plus Option with ClearView, you will also be covered for:
- Breast Cancer with Surgery and Treatment
- Carcinoma in situ
- Early Stage Prostate Cancer
- Early Stage Melanoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia
- Hydatidiform Mole
- Diabetes Complication
- Partial Loss of Hearing
- Partial Blindness
- Severe Osteoporosis
- Severe Crohns Disease
- Severe Ulcerative Colitis
Applying for ClearView LifeSolutions Trauma Cover
You can apply for Clearview LifeSolutions Trauma Cover if you are between 18 and 65 years old and if you choose a stepped premium structure. If you choose a levelled premium structure, you are eligible if you are between the ages of 18 and 60. Your cover will then continue until the policy anniversary immediately after your 80th birthday.