Get Quotes for ClearView Serious Illness Cover
Being diagnosed with a serious illness can have an adverse effect not just on your health but on many other areas of your life. Every year, as people are diagnosed with serious conditions, many can find that they are in no position to handle the repercussions of the diagnosis. This is because this type of diagnoses not only affects your wellbeing and emotions, but can also have a huge impact on your financial situation and that of your loved ones.
While support and treatment are essential in terms of dealing with the physical and mental side of being diagnosed with a serious illness, it is important to think ahead and be proactive when it comes to the financial aspect. You need to consider whether you would be able to manage financially in the event that you were diagnosed with a serious illness, and whether you would be able to afford both living costs and the cost of quality treatment.
How ClearView Serious Illness Insurance can help
One way in which you can ease the financial strain that can accompany serious illness is to take out coverage that offers financial protection. Although you may be one of the many people who believes that it will never happen to them, the fact is that nobody knows if or when they will be struck down with a serious illness. Having a financial backup in plan is one way in which you can ease the burden both for yourself and your loved ones.
With ClearView Serious Illness Insurance cover, you will receive a lump sum in the event that you are diagnosed with a specified injury or illness. Your policy will provide details of the injuries and illnesses that are covered as part of the plan. In the unfortunate event that you are diagnosed with one of these illnesses or fall victim to one of the specified serious injuries, you can at least benefit from financial peace of mind while you take your first steps on the road to recovery.
There are a number of benefits that come with ClearView Serious Illness Insurance, including:
- A choice of plans: With ClearView Serious Illness Insurance, you can choose from a number of plans designed to suit different needs and budgets. This includes standard coverage, Plus Cover, and Premium Cover, which offer an initial sum insured of $50,000, $100,000, and $200,000 respectively.
- Flexibility: When you choose ClearView Serious Illness Insurance, you are able to benefit from flexibility. Not only can you choose the plan that is best suited to your needs and budget but you can also enjoy the option of paying premiums annually rather than monthly if you wish to.
- Level premiums for three years: With the ClearView Serious Illness Insurance plan, you can enjoy easier budgeting as your premiums will remain static for the first three years. So, although you may be getting older, your premiums will not increase with age for the first three years, enabling you to budget more easily and efficiently.
- Guaranteed renewable cover: If you take out this insurance while you are healthy but you then experience changes in the state of your health, you do not have to worry about not being able to renew. The ClearView Serious Illness Insurance cover is guaranteed renewable regardless of changes of your health. So, as long as you have kept up with your premiums you don't have to be worried about being left without protection in place.
Ways ClearView Serious Illness Insurance can help
There are a number of ways in which having ClearView Serious Illness Insurance can help protect your family’s future. This includes:
- Peace of mind: Hopefully, you will never have to make a claim on your ClearView Serious Illness Insurance. However, you can at least benefit from the peace of mind that if you do fall victim to a serious condition, you will have financial protection in place. This means that you will have one less thing to worry about.
- Focus on recovery: If you are diagnosed with a serious illness, the last thing you need is the stress of financial worries. When you have this cover in place, you can benefit from financial protection so you can spend your time focusing on your recovery rather than fretting about money. This can go a long way towards boosting your chances of a speedier recovery.
- The ability to get the best treatment: Being able to get high quality treatment can play a key part in the speed and success of your recovery. When you receive a lump sum payment from your ClearView Serious Illness Insurance, you can put more money towards top quality treatment in order to aid your recovery.
All of these are valuable ways in which this insurance coverage can help those who fall victim to a serious illness or injury.