Wisr Personal Loan
Get a personal loan with fixed personalised interest rates and no monthly fees. Interest charges and establishment fees apply.
3 things to consider about this loan:
- Personalised interest rates. Your rate will depend on your credit score.
- No ongoing fees. There are no monthly or annual ongoing fees.
- Fixed rate. Your interest rate will be fixed for the duration of your loan.
From 6.95% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
|Product Name||Wisr Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)|
From 6.95% (fixed)
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||7.78%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$64,000|
How does the Wisr Personal Loan work?
This personal loan from Wisr comes with fixed personalised interest rates. With a fixed rate loan, your interest payments remain consistent throughout the term of the loan. With personalised rates, you get a rate that’s tailored to your credit score. Applicants with good credit get lower rates, and applicants with negative credit behaviour get higher rates. You can use the loan funds for any worthwhile purpose, including debt consolidation, legal fees, gap finance, tax debts, the purchase of a car or other personal expenses.
What features does the Wisr Personal Loan offer?
- Fixed rate. Your interest repayments will remain the same for the lifetime of the loan. This makes it easier to predict and budget for your repayments.
- Personalised rates. Your interest rate is based on your credit score. If you have a good score and good credit behaviour, you’re likely to get a lower rate. If you have negative credit behaviour, your rate will be higher.
- Flexible repayments. You can make weekly, monthly or fortnightly repayments, depending on which option suits your budget best.
- Varying loan terms. Your loan terms can be 3, 5 or 7 years.
- No early exit or repayment fees. You can pay off your loan early without facing a penalty.
- No ongoing fees. No monthly or annual ongoing fees.
How much does the Wisr Personal Loan cost?
The costs associated with this loan include:
- Loan principal
- Fixed personalised interest rate ranging from 6.95% p.a. to 17.95% p.a.
- Establishment fee of $595
No monthly or annual administration fees are charged. Your comparison rate, which includes fees and interest charges, will range from 7.78% p.a. to 18.37% p.a.
What are the pros and cons of the Wisr Personal Loan?
- No ongoing or early exit fees. You will not be charged monthly or annual ongoing fees. This helps keep down the cost of the loan. You can also repay the loan before the end of the term without paying a penalty. This can help save money.
- Easy to budget. Budgeting is easier with fixed rates as you know exactly how much you’ll be paying in interest.
- Higher interest for lower credit scores. Your interest rate will depend on your credit score. If you have a low credit score, your interest rate will be higher, making the loan more expensive.
Am I eligible for the loan?
To be eligible for this loan, you must:
- Be over 18
- Be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia, currently living in Australia
- Have a gross income over $30,000 p.a.
- Have no unpaid defaults in the last 5 years
- Have no bankruptcies in the last 7 years
How do I apply for the loan?
You can apply for the loan by clicking the “Go to site” button on this page or through the Wisr website. You will need to provide 2 forms of ID (such as your driver’s licence, passport or Medicare card). You will also have to provide bank statements for the last 90 days and payslips. Keeping your documents on hand can help speed up the process.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and 19.09% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3, 5 or 7 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.49% p.a. and 15.99% p.a. ( 7.41% p.a. to 16.84% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 22.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.