Benefit from a personalised interest rate and loan funds you can use for any purpose.
This personal loan from Wisr gives you a personalised rate and can help you fund a range of purposes. Rates start from a 8.5% p.a. with a comparison rate of 9.36% p.a. The rate is fixed and you can use the funds – you can apply for up to $50,000 – for any worthwhile purpose.
3 things you should know about this loan
- Personalised interest rate. You will receive an interest rate depending on the credit band you're placed into by Wisr. For example, Diamond bands receive rates of 8.5% p.a. for 3-year loans and Bronze bands receive rates of 18.5% p.a.. You can get a rate estimate before you apply.
- Security is sometimes required. Depending on how Wisr determines your credit risk, it may request that you attach security to the loan. The security will be the assets that you're purchasing with the loan.
- Only monthly repayments are available. It's almost standard for personal loans to come with the choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments. But Wisr only offers monthly repayments.
|Product Name||Wisr Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 8.5% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||9.36%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$50,000|
- Personalised, fixed interest rate
- Low fees
- Early repayment without penalty
- Only 3 or 5-year loan terms
- Can only repay monthly
- $595 application fee
Main points to consider about Wisr Personal Loan
You can choose between an unsecured or secured personal loan. Although Wisr loans are mostly unsecured, some security might be requested for certain loan purposes. Whether security is needed is based on Wisr's assessment.
Loan terms range from 3 years or 5 years and you can borrow a minimum of $5,000 and a maximum of $50,000. The rates are low and fixed, so you have the certainty of knowing what your repayments will be each month.
Applying for this loan is easy and straightforward. You start by submitting a few details to get an estimate of what interest rate you will receive. Don’t worry, this will not affect your credit score. You can then proceed with the full application which will take about ten minutes to complete. Once your loan has been approved, the funds will be in your nominated bank account within three to five business days.
Features of the Wisr Personal Loan
Some of the features offered through Wisr include:
- Personalised interest rates. The rate that you receive on your loan will vary depending on your credit score. Wisr’s credit assessment process creates a risk profile for every applicant. If you are a diamond band, you receive a 8.5% p.a. with a comparison rate varying depending on the loan term. A bronze band comes with an interest rate of 18.5% p.a.
- Security is sometimes needed. If you have poor credit or the Wisr credit assessment deems your application a risk, you will need to provide security over the assets that are being purchased with the loan. For other borrowers, your loan will be unsecured.
- Available for any worthwhile purpose. Wisr has a variety of purposes to choose from while filling out your application. This can be travelling, debt consolidation or purchasing a new boat.
- Monthly repayments. Wisr offers monthly repayments that are debited directly from your nominated bank account.
- No annual fees, exit fees or early repayment fees. There are minimal fees with this loan, as there are no early repayment fees.
- Early repayment without penalty. You are able to repay the entire loan early without any additional fees.
Costs that apply
- An establishment fee. While applying for this loan, you will have to pay an establishment fee of $595.
- Fixed interest rate. With a fixed interest rate, you have the certainty of knowing what your repayments will be each month.
How to apply for the Wisr Personal Loan
If you’re interested in applying for this loan, click on “Go to Site” and ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Employed and have a gross income of over $30,000.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have no defaults in the last five years.
- Must have had no bankruptcies in the last seven years.
- Must not be currently in financial hardship.
- Must be a permanent Australian citizen that currently resides in Australia.
Some of the documentation you’ll be asked to provide are:
- Your driver’s licence number.
- Payslips that show your income.
- Your current assets and liabilities situation.
Wisr offers both secured and unsecured loans to those who meet the criteria. Although you benefit from very low rates, compare other personal loans before making a final decision.