Wisr Personal Loan
Wisr offers personalised interest rates. Your interest could range from 6.49% p.a. to 20.95% p.a. based on your credit score.
- Special Offer: The $595 establishment will be waived for unsecured personal loans between $5,000 and $30,000. Offer ends 30 September 2021. T&Cs apply.
This personal loan offers loans from $5,000 to $64,000. Loans are typically unsecured, although Wisr may request for security if you have poor credit. Loan terms are 3, 5 or 7 years, and the interest rate is personalised according to your credit score. There are no annual fees, exit fees or early repayment fees, and you can repay the loan early without penalty. If you have good credit, you could receive a low, competitive interest rate of 6.49% p.a. but if you’re credit score is poor, it could be as much as 20.95% p.a., in on top of needing loan security.
From 6.49% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider about Wisr Personal Loan ($5,000 to $30,000)
You can choose between an unsecured or secured personal loan. Although Wisr loans are mostly unsecured, some security might be requested for certain loan purposes. Whether security is needed is based on Wisr's assessment.
Loan terms range from 3 years, 5 years or 7 years and you can borrow a minimum of $5,000 and a maximum of $64,000. The rates are low and fixed, so you have the certainty of knowing what your repayments will be each month.
Applying for this loan is easy and straightforward. You start by submitting a few details to get an estimate of what interest rate you will receive. Don’t worry, this will not affect your credit score. You can then proceed with the full application which will take about ten minutes to complete. Once your loan has been approved, the funds will be in your nominated bank account within three to five business days.
Features of the Wisr Personal Loan ($5,000 to $30,000)
- Special Offer. The $595 establishment will be waived for unsecured personal loans between $5,000 and $30,000. Offer ends 30 September 2021. T&Cs apply.
- Personalised interest rates. The rate that you receive on your loan will vary depending on your credit score. Wisr’s credit assessment process creates a risk profile for every applicant. If you are a diamond band, for a 3-5 year loan term you will receive a
- 6.49% p.a. with a comparison rate varying depending on the loan term. A bronze band comes with an interest rate from 18.45% p.a.
- Security is sometimes needed. If you have poor credit or the Wisr credit assessment deems your application a risk, you will need to provide security over the assets that are being purchased with the loan. For other borrowers, your loan will be unsecured.
- Available for any worthwhile purpose. Wisr has a variety of purposes to choose from while filling out your application. This can be travelling, debt consolidation or purchasing a new boat.
- Monthly repayments. Wisr offers monthly repayments that are debited directly from your nominated bank account.
- No annual fees, exit fees or early repayment fees. There are minimal fees with this loan, as there are no early repayment fees.
- Early repayment without penalty. You are able to repay the entire loan early without any additional fees.
Costs that apply
- Establishment fee. The $595 establishment will be waived for unsecured personal loans between $5,000 and $30,000. T&Cs apply. Note: For personal loans between $30,001 - $64,000 a $595 establishment applies.
- Fixed interest rate. With a fixed interest rate, you have the certainty of knowing what your repayments will be each month.
How to apply for the Wisr Personal Loan
If you’re interested in applying for this loan, click on “Go to Site” and ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Employed and have a gross income of over $30,000.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have no defaults in the last five years.
- Must have had no bankruptcies in the last seven years.
- Must not be currently in financial hardship.
- Must be a permanent Australian citizen that currently resides in Australia.
Some of the documentation you’ll be asked to provide are:
- Your driver’s licence number.
- Payslips that show your income.
- Your current assets and liabilities situation.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
Borrow from $5,000 to $55,000, with 1 years to 7 years loan terms available. This loan comes with no fees for extra repayments and no early exit fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.95% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.