Fox Symes Debt Consolidation Solutions
Find out if you'll benefit from consolidating debt with Fox Symes, one of the largest providers of debt consolidation loans in Australia.
Fox Symes specialises in providing Debt Consolidation Loans to people who are struggling to repay their credit card bills or other balances owing on personal loans. The service can help people to manage their debt better, offering lower interest rates and a single monthly repayment. It is important to note that Fox Symes is not a bank. The company only offers Debt Consolidation Loans to individuals who are struggling to repay their debts.
Personal loans from Fox Symes
Fox Symes specialises in debt consolidation loans. All types of unsecured loans, including store cards and credit cards, can be consolidated into one account. It is considered as one of the last resorts for individuals who cannot get a loan from traditional banks and credit unions. Fox Symes may have a package that will let you consolidate your debts. It can make monthly repayments easier to manage and it can also reduce the interest rates you are required to pay. Currently, their debt consolidation loan is only available to individuals who own a property. If you don’t own a property, Fox Symes may offer another type of service depending on your specific circumstances.
Features and benefits of a Fox Symes personal loan
- No-obligation quote. Discuss your situation with a financing specialist from the company. They will give you a quote for a debt consolidation loan.
- Specialised packages. The Fox Symes Debt Consolidation Loan is specifically designed to meet the needs of borrowers who cannot get financing elsewhere.
- Customer service. Any concerns you have will be addressed by a Fox Symes representative quickly and efficiently.
What other products does Fox Symes offer?
- Debt Agreement. Fox Symes offers a service wherein one of its specialists can negotiate with your creditors to come up with a fair agreement for both parties.
- Mortgage Refinance. This type of financing is available if you own a property. It uses the available equity of your property to repay other debts. The mortgage refinance may be available even if you are a pensioner, are in temporary unemployment or have an adverse credit history.
- Budgeting Assistance. If you find it hard to live within your means, it might mean that you’re overspending on some things. Talking with a budgeting specialist might give you some insights into where it is possible to curb spending.
- Bankruptcy Assistance. If you have run out of options and there is no other solution but to declare bankruptcy, it is important to get it done correctly. Fox Symes has a service that can help throughout the difficult process.
- Business Finance Solutions. Some businesses struggle with getting enough financing to cover their overhead costs. If this is the case for you, it might be a good idea to check out the business finance offers from Fox Symes.
How to apply for a personal loan from Fox Symes
The first step towards securing a debt consolidation loan is to get in contact with Fox Symes by filling out an online enquiry form. A representative from the company will call you back and you will receive a quote over the phone. Your information will be treated as confidential. Fox Symes offers a specialised debt consolidation solution for people who are struggling with debt repayments. You might want to consider calling the company for a quote if you require financial assistance involving debt settlement, budgeting or mortgage refinance.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 28.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $70,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 10.69% p.a. and 18.69% p.a. ( 11.58% p.a. to 19.53% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.5% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 8.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.
Ask an Expert