Fox Symes Debt Consolidation Solutions
Find out if you'll benefit from consolidating debt with Fox Symes, one of the largest providers of debt consolidation loans in Australia.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Fox Symes specialises in providing Debt Consolidation Loans to people who are struggling to repay their credit card bills or other balances owing on personal loans. The service can help people to manage their debt better, offering lower interest rates and a single monthly repayment. It is important to note that Fox Symes is not a bank. The company only offers Debt Consolidation Loans to individuals who are struggling to repay their debts.
Fox Symes Debt SolutionsFox Symes offers a range of debt consolidation options to help you if you're struggling with multiple debts.
Personal loans from Fox Symes
Fox Symes specialises in debt consolidation loans. All types of unsecured loans, including store cards and credit cards, can be consolidated into one account. It is considered as one of the last resorts for individuals who cannot get a loan from traditional banks and credit unions. Fox Symes may have a package that will let you consolidate your debts. It can make monthly repayments easier to manage and it can also reduce the interest rates you are required to pay. Currently, their debt consolidation loan is only available to individuals who own a property. If you don’t own a property, Fox Symes may offer another type of service depending on your specific circumstances.
Features and benefits of a Fox Symes personal loan
- No-obligation quote. Discuss your situation with a financing specialist from the company. They will give you a quote for a debt consolidation loan.
- Specialised packages. The Fox Symes Debt Consolidation Loan is specifically designed to meet the needs of borrowers who cannot get financing elsewhere.
- Customer service. Any concerns you have will be addressed by a Fox Symes representative quickly and efficiently.
What other products does Fox Symes offer?
- Debt Agreement. Fox Symes offers a service wherein one of its specialists can negotiate with your creditors to come up with a fair agreement for both parties.
- Mortgage Refinance. This type of financing is available if you own a property. It uses the available equity of your property to repay other debts. The mortgage refinance may be available even if you are a pensioner, are in temporary unemployment or have an adverse credit history.
- Budgeting Assistance. If you find it hard to live within your means, it might mean that you’re overspending on some things. Talking with a budgeting specialist might give you some insights into where it is possible to curb spending.
- Bankruptcy Assistance. If you have run out of options and there is no other solution but to declare bankruptcy, it is important to get it done correctly. Fox Symes has a service that can help throughout the difficult process.
- Business Finance Solutions. Some businesses struggle with getting enough financing to cover their overhead costs. If this is the case for you, it might be a good idea to check out the business finance offers from Fox Symes.
How to apply for a personal loan from Fox Symes
The first step towards securing a debt consolidation loan is to get in contact with Fox Symes by filling out an online enquiry form. A representative from the company will call you back and you will receive a quote over the phone. Your information will be treated as confidential. Fox Symes offers a specialised debt consolidation solution for people who are struggling with debt repayments. You might want to consider calling the company for a quote if you require financial assistance involving debt settlement, budgeting or mortgage refinance.
More guides on Finder
Pepper Money is an Aussie non-bank lender that offers a vast range of personal loans and home loans to customers Australia-wide. Find out more here.
Record high: $15 billion in home loans refinanced in May
More Australians than ever refinanced their home loan in May, according to Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.
What you need to know before you defer your loan repayments during COVID-19
If you are thinking of deferring your loan repayments because of coronavirus, here are the conditions you need to know about.
Managing your finances during the coronavirus outbreak
Learn how to manage your finances and protect yourself during the coronavirus pandemic.
Podcast: How to recession-proof your finances during COVID-19
If we're heading for an economic recession, it's time to start taking your personal finances seriously. This podcast is a how-to guide for all Australians.
Coronavirus: How to manage your credit card
Learn about coronavirus financial support options, complimentary insurance and other credit card details you may be wondering about.
Coronavirus: What to do if you can’t afford your personal loan repayments
Struggling to repay your personal loan(s) as a result of COVID-19? Find out everything you need to know about what's being done to help people in your situation.
Coronavirus mortgage relief and repayment help
A run-down of the coronavirus support packages offered by Australian lenders and other ways you can get help.
Coronavirus: What to do if you can’t afford your car repayments
Can't afford your car loan repayments because of the COVID-19 pandemic? Here's what to do.
Business loans for SMEs affected by the coronavirus outbreak
Find out what business loan options are available during the coronavirus outbreak, and what the government is doing to help.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants. Note: These rates are available until 2 February 2021. Credit, eligibility criteria and terms & conditions apply.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert