Industry super funds
Industry super funds often have lower fees than retail funds and high long-term investment returns. Switching to one could mean you retire with tens of thousands of dollars more in your super.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Where to watch Moulin Rouge! online in Australia
Every man wanted her – 1 man dared to love her.
- How to watch Man United vs Arsenal Premier League live and match preview
Manchester United are scrambling to stay in touch with the top 4 as they host Arsenal this week
- 12-day advent calendars you can still get before Christmas
From toys to socks to beauty items, these are the top 12-day advent calendars you can still enjoy in the lead up to Christmas.
- McDonald’s (MCD) share price, company profile and news
Steps to owning and managing McDonald's shares from in Australia.
- Reputation & Christmas parties: Why I won’t be having a festive celebration this year
Reputation + Christmas parties: could it be the potential volcano erupting leaving rands, families and individuals to deal with the fallout?
- Pay-as-you-groan: On-demand insurance that pays you $2K for a broken arm
Insurtech Flip has shaken up the insurance industry by launching the first on-demand injury cover in the country.
- How to invest in the Qualitas Limited IPO
Everything we know about the Qualitas Limited IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
- How to invest in the WA1 Resources IPO
Everything we know about the WA1 Resources IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
- Today’s ASX top stocks: Australian Pharmaceutical Industries (API ↑18.0%), Over the Wire Holdings (OTW ↑5.6%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Thursday 2 December 2021.