Along with its motto "Bank Fairer", ME Bank offers a personal loan with a competitive interest rate and a range of flexible options.
ME Bank is a 100% Australian-owned bank that was established by industry super funds to offer a banking alternative. It offers a wide range of banking products and services to its customers, including savings accounts, home loans and credit cards. ME Bank also offers a personal loan that can help you buy a car, pay for home renovations or even take a holiday. Find out more about its personal finance offerings in the guide below.
ME Bank personal loan comparison
Enter your details to speak to a car loan broker who deals with ME Bank
ME Bank offers only one personal loan, and the ME Bank Personal Loan can be used to purchase a new car or boat, to pay for a wedding, fund a holiday or consolidate existing debts. The loan amount can be between $5,000 and $50,000 with a repayment period of 1 to 7 year(s).
Features and benefits of an ME Bank Personal Loan
The ME Bank Personal Loan comes with a few convenient advantages that make it worth considering, including:
- No account-keeping fees. There are no account-keeping or annual fees, helping you save money in the long run.
- Flexible repayment frequency. There is an option to pay either fortnightly or monthly to suit your household budget.
- No fees for extra repayments. There is no charge for making extra repayments or for paying off your loan before the end of the loan term. This can help you get out of debt quicker.
- Online application. The ME Bank Personal Loan can be applied for quickly and easily online.
What other products does ME Bank offer?
- Bank accounts. ME Bank has a comprehensive range of banking products ranging from everyday transaction accounts to term deposits.
- Home loans. ME Bank offers a suite of home loans to cater for various types of home buyers, from first-time homeowners to investors.
- Credit cards. The bank offers a MasterCard that features 44 interest-free days, a low annual fee and a competitive interest rate.
How to apply for a Personal Loan from ME Bank
The process of applying for an ME Bank Personal Loan is quick and simple – just click "Go to Site" to get your application started. To be eligible for this loan you will need to:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be applying in your personal name/s
- Be An Australian citizen or permanent resident
If you meet the above criteria you can take the next step towards applying. Just make sure you have the below information in hand:
- Proof of your identity, such as your passport or driver's licence
- Personal information including your name, address and contact details
- Employment information including where you work, the name and contact details of your employer and how long you've worked there
- Financial details such as your income, your assets, your current debts and your liabilities
The application shouldn't take longer than ten minutes, and if you don't complete it in full you can save it and finish it later. Remember that while ME Bank provides a competitive offering, compare your options before submitting your application.