Australian Lending Centre Loans
Australian Lending Centre offers loan solutions to help you consolidate existing debt or finance new purchases, even if you have bad credit.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
Apart from providing a range of personal loans, Australian Lending Centre also provides debt consolidation loans, home loans, business loans and commercial loans. Secured and unsecured loans are available to you even if you have bad credit.
Financing options available from Australian Lending Centre
Australian Lending Centre provides personal loans to suit different requirements. Here is what’s on offer:
- Short term loans. Short term loans are available for both personal and business use, with $5,000 being the minimum you can borrow. Bad credit applicants are accepted and loan options with no credit check are also available.
- Debt consolidation loans. If you have a significant number of debts from loans, credit cards and store cards, you can benefit by combining them into a single debt consolidation loan.
- Secured loans. If you own a property you can use it to borrow funds for a second property or to consolidate debt with Australian Lending Centre.
Other bad credit personal loans you can apply for
Whilst we don't compare loans directly from Australia Lending Centre, here are a comparison of other loans similar to the Cash Advance.
Other loan options up to $10,000
|Lender||Loan amount||Repayments||Criteria||Find out about products|
|MoneyMe||$500 to $50,000||Repayment terms of between one month and 5 years are available depending on how much you borrow.||You'll need to be over 18, an Australian resident and be currently employed. A good credit history will help your application.|
|enably||$200 to $10,000||Repayment terms up to 2 years.||You need to be employed and earn more than $1,500 per month.||More|
|Fair Go Finance||$2,250 to $10,000||Loan terms up to 3 months.||You'll need to be earning at least $500 a week and be 18 years old, a permanent Australian resident and in regular paid employment.|
Features of an Australian Lending Centre personal loan
- Quick application and approval. The online application takes a few minutes to complete and you find out about your application's status soon after. Once you accept the loan contract, you can expect access to approved funds in around 24 to 72 hours.
- Use funds for varied purposes. Depending on the kind of loan you get, you can use the approved funds in various ways. With proceeds from a regular personal loan, you can pay for a holiday, car repairs, home appliances or wedding expenses.
- Apply if you have bad credit. You can apply for a loan through this lender as long as you have the ability to repay the borrowed amount. If you have bad credit but have equity in your property, you can even get a secured bad credit loan.
- Apply if you’re self-employed. If you’re self-employed, work seasonally, freelance or don’t have lengthy records of financials, you can apply for an Australian lending Centre personal loan.
What other products does Australian Lending Centre offer?
- Home loans. Australian Lending Centre provides home loans for first-time home buyers, property investors and refinancers. It also offers a low doc home loan if you’re self-employed.
- Business loans. Business financing provided by Australian Lending Centre can help you cover tax payments or wages or even to fund expansions.
- Commercial loans. You can apply for factory finance, development and construction finance, mezzanine debt finance, rural property loans and more.
How to apply for a personal loan from Australian Lending Centre
To apply for an Australian Lending Centre personal loan you need to submit an online enquiry. Bear in mind, though, that you have to meet certain application criteria:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are a permanent resident of Australia
- You have a regular source of income
To complete the application process, Australian Lending Centre requires that you provide the following information:
- Personal details such as your complete name, date of birth, marital status and number of dependants
- Contact details including your home address, phone number and email address
- Your employer’s name and contact details along with income details
- If you’re self-employed, you need to provide proof of income through tax returns and bank statements
- Details of expenses and all existing liabilities
More guides on Finder
Brighte Personal Loan
Looking to renovate your home? Find out more about Brighte's personal loan for home improvements and ways in which it may be able to benefit you.
Defence Bank Foundation Credit Card
This card gives you a way to support a program that matches rescue dogs with veterans in need and enjoy a low interest rate on all your spending.
nmoni Personal Loans review
nmoni is an Australian lender that offers personal loans to both good and bad credit applicants. Find out more about nmoni's rates, fees and features.
Plenti Car Loan
Plenti car loans offer competitive, personalised interest rates, as well as the choice to have your loan secured or unsecured. Find out more about Plenti's car loans here.
2020 Hyundai iLoad review
The iLoad is a no-frills, uncomplicated van that'll get the job done.
Bank of Melbourne Business Loans
Whether you're looking to grow your business, support company cash flow or purchase new equipment, Bank of Melbourne could have a loan option for you.
Personal loans with reward points
Our guide on personal loans with reward points answers a few questions you may have about how they work, where you can find them and how you can apply for them.
Klarna has no interest or fees, and you can break your payments into four equal parts across nearly any online store.
5 ways to consolidate your debt and break the cycle
SPONSORED: Find out the 5 best ways to consolidate your debt and become debt free in 2020.
Kia Cerato car loans
Learn about Kia Cerato car loans, pricing and specs.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.95% p.a. and 17.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.
Ask an Expert