Australian Lending Centre Loans
Australian Lending Centre offers loan solutions to help you consolidate existing debt or finance new purchases, even if you have bad credit.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Australian Lending Centre is a finance broker working with lenders. They offer a range of personal loans, including secured and unsecured loans for bad credit. They also provides debt consolidation loans, home loans, business loans and commercial loans. While Australian Lending Centre doesn’t charge fees from the customer, fees will still be charged by the lender.
For the most part, the lender pays them commission but in case of short term loans and commercial loans, if they do not earn industry standard commissions or if their commission is not paid by the lender, you may be charged a brokerage fee. Your fees will be presented to you when you apply, and they will depend on the type of loan you apply for.
Financing options available from Australian Lending Centre
Australian Lending Centre provides personal loans to suit different requirements. Here is what's on offer:
- Short term loans. Short term loans are available for both personal and business use, with $5,000 being the minimum you can borrow. Bad credit applicants are accepted and loan options with no credit check are also available.
- Debt consolidation loans. If you have a significant number of debts from loans, credit cards and store cards, you can benefit by combining them into a single debt consolidation loan.
- Secured loans. If you own a property you can use it to borrow funds for a second property or to consolidate debt with Australian Lending Centre.
Other bad credit personal loans you can apply for
Whilst we don't compare loans directly from Australia Lending Centre, here are a comparison of other loans similar to the Cash Advance.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Other loan options up to $10,000
$500 to $50,000
Repayment terms of between one month and 5 years are available depending on how much you borrow.
You'll need to be over 18, an Australian resident and be currently employed. A good credit history will help your application.
$200 to $10,000
Repayment terms up to 2 years.
You need to be employed and earn more than $1,500 per month.
Fair Go Finance
$2,250 to $10,000
Loan terms up to 3 years
You'll need to be earning at least $500 a week and be 18 years old, a permanent Australian resident and in regular paid employment.
Features of an Australian Lending Centre personal loan
- Quick application and approval. The online application takes a few minutes to complete and you find out about your application's status soon after. Once you accept the loan contract, you can expect access to approved funds in around 24 to 72 hours.
- Use funds for varied purposes. Depending on the kind of loan you get, you can use the approved funds in various ways. With proceeds from a regular personal loan, you can pay for a holiday, car repairs, home appliances or wedding expenses.
- Apply if you have bad credit. You can apply for a loan through this lender as long as you have the ability to repay the borrowed amount. If you have bad credit but have equity in your property, you can even get a secured bad credit loan.
- Apply if you're self-employed. If you're self-employed, work seasonally, freelance or don't have lengthy records of financials, you can apply for an Australian lending Centre personal loan.
What other products does Australian Lending Centre offer?
- Home loans. Australian Lending Centre provides home loans for first-time home buyers, property investors and refinancers. It also offers a low doc home loan if you're self-employed.
- Business loans. Business financing provided by Australian Lending Centre can help you cover tax payments or wages or even to fund expansions.
- Commercial loans. You can apply for factory finance, development and construction finance, mezzanine debt finance, rural property loans and more.
How to apply for a personal loan from Australian Lending Centre
To apply for an Australian Lending Centre personal loan you need to submit an online enquiry. Bear in mind, though, that you have to meet certain application criteria:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are a permanent resident of Australia
- You have a regular source of income
To complete the application process, Australian Lending Centre requires that you provide the following information:
- Personal details such as your complete name, date of birth, marital status and number of dependants
- Contact details including your home address, phone number and email address
- Your employer's name and contact details along with income details
- If you're self-employed, you need to provide proof of income through tax returns and bank statements
- Details of expenses and all existing liabilities
More guides on Finder
ANZ Rewards Platinum – Exclusive Offer
Offers a competitive rewards program, 150,000 bonus ANZ Reward Points, a first-year annual fee waiver and a range of complimentary insurance covers.
BankSA Vertigo – Cashback Offer
The BankSA Vertigo card offers $300 cashback, a waived first-year annual fee and a low ongoing purchase interest rate.
St.George Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
Offers a low ongoing purchase interest rate, $0 first year annual fee and a $300 cashback offer.
Bank of Melbourne Vertigo Card – Cashback Offer
Compare the features of the Bank of Melbourne Vertigo credit card, including a $0 first-year annual fee and a $300 cashback.
Well Home Loans Equity Plus
A review of Well Home Loans’ Equity Plus Home Loan. This is a loan for borrowers with 40% deposits or equity.
loans.com.au Green Home Loan
A detailed review of loans.com.au’s Green Home Loan. Discover the features and benefits of this green home loan.
Australian Unity Variable Health Wealth Happiness Package
A review of Australian Unity’s Variable Home Loan Health Wealth Happiness Package. Discover the features and benefits of this loan.
Binance vs Kraken
Discover the similarities and differences between the Binance and Kraken cryptocurrency exchanges, two of the most popular platforms for cryptocurrency investors.
Nano Digital Home Loans variable loan
A review of Nano’s variable home loan. Learn more about this mortgage.
Business loans for Centrelink recipients
Centrelink might block your business idea from taking off, but a variety of finance options including government schemes can help your business succeed.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 5.35% p.a. and based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 8.99% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert