Australian Lending Centre is a finance broker working with lenders. They offer a range of personal loans, including secured and unsecured loans for bad credit. They also provides debt consolidation loans, home loans, business loans and commercial loans. While Australian Lending Centre doesn't charge fees from the customer, fees will still be charged by the lender. For the most part, the lender pays them commission but in case of short term loans and commercial loans, if they do not earn industry standard commissions or if their commission is not paid by the lender, you may be charged a brokerage fee. Your fees will be presented to you when you apply, and they will depend on the type of loan you apply for.
Financing options available from Australian Lending Centre
Australian Lending Centre provides personal loans to suit different requirements. Here is what's on offer:
- Short term loans. Short term loans are available for both personal and business use, with $5,000 being the minimum you can borrow. Bad credit applicants are accepted and loan options with no credit check are also available.
- Debt consolidation loans. If you have a significant number of debts from loans, credit cards and store cards, you can benefit by combining them into a single debt consolidation loan.
- Secured loans. If you own a property you can use it to borrow funds for a second property or to consolidate debt with Australian Lending Centre.
Other bad credit personal loans you can apply for
Whilst we don't compare loans directly from Australia Lending Centre, here are a comparison of other loans similar to the Cash Advance.
Other loan options up to $10,000
$500 to $50,000
Repayment terms of between one month and 5 years are available depending on how much you borrow.
You'll need to be over 18, an Australian resident and be currently employed. A good credit history will help your application.
Fair Go Finance
$2,050 to $5,000
Loan terms up to 2 years
You'll need to be earning at least $500 a week and be 18 years old, a permanent Australian resident and in regular paid employment.
Features of an Australian Lending Centre personal loan
- Quick application and approval. The online application takes a few minutes to complete and you find out about your application's status soon after. Once you accept the loan contract, you can expect access to approved funds in around 24 to 72 hours.
- Use funds for varied purposes. Depending on the kind of loan you get, you can use the approved funds in various ways. With proceeds from a regular personal loan, you can pay for a holiday, car repairs, home appliances or wedding expenses.
- Apply if you have bad credit. You can apply for a loan through this lender as long as you have the ability to repay the borrowed amount. If you have bad credit but have equity in your property, you can even get a secured bad credit loan.
- Apply if you're self-employed. If you're self-employed, work seasonally, freelance or don't have lengthy records of financials, you can apply for an Australian lending Centre personal loan.
What other products does Australian Lending Centre offer?
- Home loans. Australian Lending Centre provides home loans for first-time home buyers, property investors and refinancers. It also offers a low doc home loan if you're self-employed.
- Business loans. Business financing provided by Australian Lending Centre can help you cover tax payments or wages or even to fund expansions.
- Commercial loans. You can apply for factory finance, development and construction finance, mezzanine debt finance, rural property loans and more.
How to apply for a personal loan from Australian Lending Centre
To apply for an Australian Lending Centre personal loan you need to submit an online enquiry. Bear in mind, though, that you have to meet certain application criteria:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are a permanent resident of Australia
- You have a regular source of income
To complete the application process, Australian Lending Centre requires that you provide the following information:
- Personal details such as your complete name, date of birth, marital status and number of dependants
- Contact details including your home address, phone number and email address
- Your employer's name and contact details along with income details
- If you're self-employed, you need to provide proof of income through tax returns and bank statements
- Details of expenses and all existing liabilities
More guides on Finder
Best Cyber Monday deals you can still get today: Up to 70% off
Black Friday is now over, but you can still pick up stacks of Cyber Monday deals that are every bit as good.
How a pink trading platform dominated New Zealand
Sharesies boasts 500,000 Kiwi customers - or one-tenth of the New Zealand population.
Woolworths vs Coles: Which paid membership is better? [VIDEO]
Is it worth spending more with Everyday Extra or Coles Plus?
Savings with Sarah #10
Aussies are predicted to spend $30 billion this festive season. Here's 7 key tips on how you can save on gift-buying.
Cyber Monday laptop deals 2023
Access deals and discounts of up to 65% off laptops from Dell, Microsoft, HP and more in the 2023 Cyber Monday sale event.
Standing desk sale: 35% off at Omnidesk for Cyber Monday
Upgrade your home office this Cyber Monday with 35% off ergonomic standing desks from Omnidesk.
Cyber Monday iPhone deals 2023
If you're looking for iPhone deals in this year's Cyber Monday sales, check out our roundup of the very best discounts around.
Virgin flights to Uluru: How many points do you need?
Can you get a red-hot deal for the red centre?
How to avoid a Christmas debt hangover
11% of us are putting our holiday shopping on plastic.
Black Friday Weekend: Today’s 25 best deals
From cutting-edge gadgets to deluxe mattresses, these are the best Black Friday deals you can get over the weekend.
Ask an Expert