Australian Lending Centre Loans
Australian Lending Centre offers loan solutions to help you consolidate existing debt or finance new purchases, even if you have bad credit.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Australian Lending Centre has offered a range of financial services and products since 1993, and it now ranks among the largest providers of alternative loans, debt consolidation solutions and refinancing solutions in the country.
Apart from providing a range of personal loans, Australian Lending Centre also provides debt consolidation loans, home loans, business loans and commercial loans. Secured and unsecured loans are available to you even if you have bad credit.
Financing options available from Australian Lending Centre
Australian Lending Centre provides personal loans to suit different requirements. Here is what's on offer:
- Short term loans. Short term loans are available for both personal and business use, with $5,000 being the minimum you can borrow. Bad credit applicants are accepted and loan options with no credit check are also available.
- Debt consolidation loans. If you have a significant number of debts from loans, credit cards and store cards, you can benefit by combining them into a single debt consolidation loan.
- Secured loans. If you own a property you can use it to borrow funds for a second property or to consolidate debt with Australian Lending Centre.
Other bad credit personal loans you can apply for
Whilst we don't compare loans directly from Australia Lending Centre, here are a comparison of other loans similar to the Cash Advance.
Other loan options up to $10,000
$500 to $50,000
Repayment terms of between one month and 5 years are available depending on how much you borrow.
You'll need to be over 18, an Australian resident and be currently employed. A good credit history will help your application.
$200 to $10,000
Repayment terms up to 2 years.
You need to be employed and earn more than $1,500 per month.
Fair Go Finance
$2,250 to $10,000
Loan terms up to 3 years
You'll need to be earning at least $500 a week and be 18 years old, a permanent Australian resident and in regular paid employment.
Features of an Australian Lending Centre personal loan
- Quick application and approval. The online application takes a few minutes to complete and you find out about your application's status soon after. Once you accept the loan contract, you can expect access to approved funds in around 24 to 72 hours.
- Use funds for varied purposes. Depending on the kind of loan you get, you can use the approved funds in various ways. With proceeds from a regular personal loan, you can pay for a holiday, car repairs, home appliances or wedding expenses.
- Apply if you have bad credit. You can apply for a loan through this lender as long as you have the ability to repay the borrowed amount. If you have bad credit but have equity in your property, you can even get a secured bad credit loan.
- Apply if you're self-employed. If you're self-employed, work seasonally, freelance or don't have lengthy records of financials, you can apply for an Australian lending Centre personal loan.
What other products does Australian Lending Centre offer?
- Home loans. Australian Lending Centre provides home loans for first-time home buyers, property investors and refinancers. It also offers a low doc home loan if you're self-employed.
- Business loans. Business financing provided by Australian Lending Centre can help you cover tax payments or wages or even to fund expansions.
- Commercial loans. You can apply for factory finance, development and construction finance, mezzanine debt finance, rural property loans and more.
How to apply for a personal loan from Australian Lending Centre
To apply for an Australian Lending Centre personal loan you need to submit an online enquiry. Bear in mind, though, that you have to meet certain application criteria:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are a permanent resident of Australia
- You have a regular source of income
To complete the application process, Australian Lending Centre requires that you provide the following information:
- Personal details such as your complete name, date of birth, marital status and number of dependants
- Contact details including your home address, phone number and email address
- Your employer's name and contact details along with income details
- If you're self-employed, you need to provide proof of income through tax returns and bank statements
- Details of expenses and all existing liabilities
More guides on Finder
86 400 Own home loan – fixed
Check out this flexible fixed rate offer from a digital lender. Rates for home buyers and investors.
Citi Rewards Card – Bonus Points Offer
Earn flexible rewards points as you spend and enjoy a big 100,000 bonus points offer with the Citi Rewards Credit Card.
HSBC Platinum Credit Card
This card offers 0% interest on balance transfers for 36 months, a discounted $29 first year annual fee and platinum benefits including airport lounge passes and complimentary insurance covers.
Citi Rewards Card – Velocity Points Offer
Enjoy 100,000 bonus Velocity Points, a reduced first-year annual fee and points per $1 spent with the Citi Rewards credit card.
Living DNA vs 23andMe
Choose between two leading DNA testing companies who can help you map your ancestry and genetics.
Kogan Money Black Card – Exclusive Offer
Pay 0% interest on balance transfers and get a $50 Kogan.com Credit with a new Kogan Money Black Card.
Find out the key points of LawDepot’s legal contract generator to see if it's right for your needs.
Citi Rewards Card – Points & Gift Card Offer
Enjoy an introductory 90,000 bonus Citi reward Points, a $100 Coles eGift card, plus a reduced first-year annual fee with this Citi Rewards Card offer.
NBN providers with Australian call centres
Having a local support team can be helpful when you’re facing Internet troubles. We’ve compiled a list of NBN providers with Aussie call centres to help you out.
23andMe vs AncestryDNA
Compare the key features of 23andMe and AncestryDNA and settle on the right kit for your needs.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 24.79% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
Ask an Expert