Unloan variable home loan
Unloan is backed by the Commonwealth Bank. This home loan is for refinancers only and has a low variable rate with a built-in discount.
Unloan is an online lender backed by the Commonwealth Bank. This online home loan offers refinancers a low variable rate and a quick online application. It has rates for investors and owner-occupiers.
Richard Whitten is a money editor at Finder, and has been covering home loans, property and personal finance for 6+ years. He has written for Yahoo Finance, Money Magazine and Homely; and has appeared on various radio shows nationwide. He holds a Certificate IV in mortgage broking and finance (RG 206) and a Tier 1 Generic Knowledge certification (RG 146).
Unloan's digital mortgage is a good pick for refinancers who are looking for a low rate above everything else, and a quick online application. It's especially suited to borrowers who don't need offset accounts and just want to focus on a cost-effective mortgage they can manage online.
About this loan
What are the features and benefits of the Unloan variable home loan?
- Loan purpose. The Unloan variable home loan is available for borrowers who are refinancing an existing owner-occupier or investor loan.
- Rate discounts. Unloan applies a 0.01% rate discount every year of the loan. This works out to be a 0.30% discount in the final year of a 30-year term.
- Loan-to-value ratio. You can borrow up to 80% of your property's value.
- No fees. Unloan doesn't charge any fees, although you may have to pay a mortgage registration fee to the government at settlement.
- Extra repayments and redraw. This loan lets you make unlimited extra repayments and redraw.
How to apply
To apply for this home loan or learn more about it, click the green button and follow the steps to connect with Unloan and start an application.