A lender who looks past your bad credit to put you back in the driver's seat.
We have all, at some point in our lives, made choices that have impacted our finances. Some of these choices might lead to a bad mark on your credit file, which in turn would limit your ability to access finance. Rapid Finance’s team looks at applications according to the current circumstances of the applicant.
If you can afford to repay your loan, Rapid Finance will consider you for a loan. The preliminary assessment made by their team is free of charge and they provide loans for both dealer and private cars.
What to consider before applying
You should carefully look at your monthly budget and find the exact repayments you can make before you apply. Taking out an excessive loan can eventually lead to unnecessary stress on the budget, so only apply for what you need.
You can also get lower interest rates if you can provide security by showing home ownership or other assets. Applicants who have credit card defaults, repossessions or declared bankruptcy are also considered.
How do these loans compare?
Whilst we don't compare Rapid Finance Bad Credit Car Loan directly, below are some similar loans that you can compare
Features of a Bad Credit Car Loan from Rapid Finance
Some of the main features of this loan that make it an attractive option are:
- Flexible lending criteria. In today’s market, we see some banks and other firms applying algorithms and automatic rejection/selection criteria for applications. This causes loans being denied to many customers who might have more than adequate repayment resources. Rapid Finance assesses each application individually and looks at your current circumstance to make a final decision.
- Free assessment. The initial assessment is free of charge. There are no upfront costs or charges while applying for the loan. A fee only has to be paid after the loan terms are accepted by the applicant.
- No deposit required. Subject to your application, you may not need to provide a deposit to secure your loan.
- Repayment terms. You'll have between 1 year(s) and 7 year(s) to repay your loan, and you can choose a repayment frequency of weekly, fortnightly or monthly – whatever works best for your budget.
- Different financial conditions considered. Rapid Finance considers applicants that might have credit card defaults, repossessions, discharged bankruptcy, etc. These cases are generally not taken by big banks and financial institutions. Rapid Finance can still get you a loan if you have the ability to repay it by their standards.
- Quick application process. The application process is quite fast and a preliminary assessment can be done through phone also.
"Am I eligible for this loan?"
You should be at least 18 years of age and an Australian citizen or permanent resident. Applicants should have reasonable resources to repay the loan. Rapid Finance does not deny loans solely based on past credit history or credit rating.
Fees and charges
RapidFinance provides preliminary assessments free of charge. Once you accpet the loan, Rapid Finance receives a commission directly from the lender.
The exact commission varies depending on the type and amount of loan. This commission will be disclosed when the final proposal of loan is given.
How you can apply for a loan with Rapid Finance
If you would like to apply for this loan you can click ‘Go to site’ to submit an online application. Ensure you meet the below eligibility criteria and that you have the required information on hand:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for this loan
- You need to be permanent resident or citizen of Australia.
- Personal information like name, date of birth and contact details needs to be provided
- Employer’s name, address and contact details
- Information regarding your income, expenses and debt are also required.
This loan is an attractive alternative for applicants who may not be eligible for conventional forms of credit. Rapid Finance provides a quick assessment and considers you even if you have bad credit. Before you apply, compare your loan options to ensure you find the best terms.