Find out more about the range of BankSA personal loans.
If you're after a flexible personal loan, the offerings from BankSA are worth considering. You can use a loan from this lender for various purposes, ranging from buying a car to consolidating your debt. Each loan comes with different features and benefits, with you having the option of choosing between fixed or variable interest rates and a secure or unsecured option.
- Redraw feature available
- Borrow up to $40,000
- Fixed or variable rates option
100% confidential application
BankSA Personal Loan Offer
A competitive personal loan from an award winning Bank
- Interest rate from: 12.99% p.a.
- Comparison rate: 14.06% p.a.
- Interest rate type: Variable
- Application fee: $195
- Minimum loan amount: $3,000
- Maximum loan amount: $40,000
Compare BankSA's personal loan offerings
- Secured Personal Loan. Using your car as security, you can get a loan with a lower interest rate for a term of 1 year(s) to 7 year(s). This can come at a fixed or variable rate with flexible repayments to help you pay off your loan according to your own budget.
- Unsecured Personal Loan. The Unsecured Personal Loan also comes with the option of fixed or variable interest rates. A redraw facility is available for variable rate loans and extra repayments are accepted.
- Get Set Personal Loan. This is a combined Visa Debit card and cheque account to help you easily access the money repaid on your loan. It comes with no specified repayment period or expiry date and is only charged on the original loan amount.
- Unsecured Personal Overdraft. Get access to funds easily and quickly paying interest only on the overdraft limit. The overdraft will be linked directly to your BankSA Complete Freedom or Express Freedom transaction account and will be able to be accessed 24 hours a day.
Features and benefits of a BankSA personal loan
BankSA offers a number of competitive benefits with its personal finance products.
- Fixed or variable rates. Many of its loans give you the choice of fixed between a fixed or variable interest rate. This lets you decide between flexibility or having your repayments remain the same during your loan term.
- Loan terms. Terms are available up to 7 year(s), making it suitable for a range of needs and situations.
- Various loan amounts available. You can apply for a loan up to $80,000 secured or $40,000 unsecured, helping you to finance whatever you need.
- Flexible repayment options. If you opt for the variable rate loan, you can make extra repayments whenever you like, and you can take advantage of the redraw facility should you need to. All loans come with the option of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments to suit your pay cycle.
What other products are available from BankSA?
BankSA offers a wide range of financial products and services that can be used for personal, business and corporate purposes.
- Bank accounts. Apply for savings accounts, everyday accounts or term deposits with BankSA for your everyday banking needs.
- Home loans. A Standard Variable Rate and Fixed Rate Home Loan are available at competitive rates from BankSA.
- Insurance products. You can opt for Home and Contents Insurance, Car Insurance and even Travel Insurance from the bank.
- Credit cards. Low rate, rewards and no annual fee credit cards are available for application.
- Investments and super. Share trading with its directshares product plus superannuation and term deposits products are available.
Ready to apply?
If you've found a personal loan to apply for from BankSA's suite of products, click "Go to Site" to submit your application. To apply for a personal or car loan from BankSA you'll need to have an Australian residential address and also be 18 or over.
Make sure you have the following details on hand:
- Your current employer's name and contact details
- If you're self-employed, your tax information
- Weekly after-tax income details
- Assets, savings and investments
- Any amounts you owe on your credit cards and store accounts
- Your expenses
- One personal reference including their name, address and contact number
The application won't take longer than 15 minutes, but make sure you've compared your options before submitting your application so you know BankSA is the right lender for you.