What is OnePath Accident Cover Plus?
As we all know, accidents can and do happen despite our best attempts to be careful in everything that we do. An accident can strike at anytime and anyplace, and whilst the effects of accidents are often minimal with the whole incident being quickly brushed aside, in some cases the effects can be serious and long lasting. In fact, the effects of a serious accident can have a really traumatic effect on you and on your family, which is why it is important to have some form of protection in place that will help to minimise the impact of a serious accidents as much as possible.
Of course, there is little that you can do about the physical and even emotional trauma that comes from a serious accident, and this is something that will affect you and your family. However, there is something that you can do to minimise the financial impact of an accident, which can often add even further stress and despair to an already difficult situation. Having protection in place to provide financial aid in the event of accidental injury or accidental death is something that can provide valuable peace of mind both for you and for your loved ones.
How you can benefit from OnePath Accident Cover Plus
With OnePath Accident Cover Plus insurance you can help to ensure that you and your loved ones are not left worrying and stressing about financial matters at a time when there are so many other things to take care of. If you suffer an accidental injury you will need to focus your efforts on recovery rather than worrying about how you are going to pay the bills or the mortgage. With this cover you get a payout in the form of a lump sum for accidental injuries, so you won't have financial concerns to hamper your recovery.
Of course, unfortunately accidents can also result in death, which means that it could be your loved ones that are left picking up the pieces financially as well as emotionally. Again, having this OnePath Accident Cover Plus in place means that at a time when your family has enough to worry about and deal with, they won't be left high and dry in terms of finances on top of everything else.
The main benefits of the OnePath Accident Cover Plus plan include:
- The ability to choose up to $1 million in accidental death benefit: With the OnePath Accident Cover Plus you can choose accidental death benefit of between $50,000 and $1 million, so you can choose cover based on your needs and your budget. This means that you get to enjoy flexibility with the plan which you can tailor to suit your needs
- Accidental injury benefit (optional): If you want to cover all bases then you can opt to have accidental injury cover as part of your plan for just a small amount extra each month. This feature means that an accidental injury could result in a payout of up to $50,000, leaving you to focus on recovering rather than worrying about money
- Guaranteed acceptance: When you opt for the OnePath Accident Cover Plus you won't need to fret about being turned down for cover on medical grounds and wasting time applying for cover you won't be able to get. As long as you are aged between eighteen and seventy four and you are a permanent resident of Australia, you are guaranteed acceptance without the need for medicals
Of course, it is important that with the OnePath Accident Cover Plus, as with all insurance plans and policies, you check all of the information carefully before you make your choice. The above provides a rundown of the main benefits offered by the plan but you also need to take into consideration any exclusions and restrictions that may come with the cover so that you can determine whether or not this is the right form of cover for you.
Why you should consider taking OnePath Accident Cover
There are many reasons why you should consider taking out OnePath Accident Cover Plus as a means of financial protection for you and your loved ones. This includes:
- Total peace of mind for you and your family knowing that you will be financially protected in the event of accidental injury or accidental death, both of which can have a profound impact on family finances and financial commitments
- The ability to enjoy a flexible plan, which you can tailor to your needs by choosing coverage levels that fit in with your requirements as well as with your budget
- Affordable premiums, which means that you will not have to pay over the odds in order to get the protection that you want for you and your family
- Being able to take out the plan without the need for medicals or probing questions, providing you meet the age and residency criteria