Many banks are offering repayment deferrals and a temporary pause on foreclosures for eligible customers.Read more…
Buying your first home doesn't need to be scary. Just remember, being as prepared as possible before making a move is key.
We've crafted an 8-week course packed with everything a new homeowner needs to know, from trying to figure out your budget right to the day you pick up your keys (and making sure your Wi-Fi connection is ready to go!).
Sign up now to get our expert advice on the following:
- Budgeting for your first home
- Learning how to get government grants, incentives and schemes
- Setting your property goals
- Spring cleaning your finances
- Comparing home loans and getting pre-approval
- Shopping for a property
- Making an offer on your dream house
- Settling in and making your new house a home
Latest real estate and property news
NSW renters will be offered protection from being evicted, while landlords can access up to $1,500 in grants for providing discounted rent.Read more…
Luxe Listings Sydney star and experienced Sydney-based real estate agent Simon Cohen knows how hard it is to buy property in the city's booming property market.Read more…