Treat your loan as a financial tool rather than a burden. You'll pay it off faster and make your mortgage work for you.Read more…
Buying your first home doesn't need to be scary. Remember – being as prepared as possible is key. When you have a plan to save, search and take advantage of all the grants and discounts on offer, the prospect of buying your own home becomes a whole lot more achievable!
We've crafted a FREE 8-week course packed with everything a new homeowner needs to know, from trying to figure out your budget right to the day you pick up your keys (and making sure your Wi-Fi connection is ready to go!).
It includes the latest tips, insights and guidance from our in-house experts, including Sarah Megginson, our property and finance whiz; Richard Whitten, our senior writer of home loans; Mariam Gabaji, queen of all things energy and utilities; and our insurance guru, Gary Ross Hunter.
Sign up now to get our expert advice on the following:
- Budgeting for your first home
- Learning how to get government grants, incentives and schemes
- Setting your property goals
- Spring cleaning your finances
- Comparing home loans and getting pre-approval
- Shopping for a property
- Making an offer on your dream house
- Settling in and making your new house a home
What are you waiting for? Sign up by popping your email in the blue box above, and fast-track your journey to home ownership!