Finder Awards 2021 Best Rewards Credit Card
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Here's how our expert analysts assessed the Best Best Rewards Credit Card category to pick the 2021 winner.
- The card must award a rewards program but NOT direct Qantas or Virgin points.
- Card must not require loans or specific amounts of savings as eligibility criteria.
- Rewards gift cards must be usable in multiple retail outlets.
- Card must offer gift card choice - points earned at the standard rate on general purchases must be exchangeable for gift cards in more than one retailer at the same rate.
- Tiebreakers are ranked by the lowest interest rate
- Annual fee 25%
- Purchase interest rate 5%
- Points cap 5%
- Signup and minimum spend bonus points 20%
- Max international transaction fee 5%
- Spend required for $100 voucher 40%
More guides on Finder
How to watch Saudi Arabian Formula 1 Grand Prix live and free in Australia
Saudi Arabia is the penultimate stop on the 2021 F1 calendar and the title could be decided.
How to watch Melbourne Victory vs Perth Glory A-League live and match preview
Melbourne Victory are flying as manager Tony Popovic gets ready to face his former side Perth Glory this week.
How to watch 2021 Bathurst 1000 live in Australia
The Great Race returns to our screens this December.
How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich live and match preview
Giants of German football face off in one of Europe's biggest rivalries.
How to watch Melbourne City vs Western United A-League live and match preview
Champions Melbourne City host Western United in round 3 of the 2021 A-League season.
F1 world title: How Max Verstappen can become champion this weekend
There are 4 ways Max Verstappen can win the F1 title in the Saudi Arabian GP. We've laid them all out.
Where to watch ER online in Australia
The emergency room is no place for the faint of heart.
Binance tutorial for total beginners (2021) – Hands-on steps to buying crypto
We run through how you buy and trade cryptocurrencies on the Binance exchange.
Ethereum within 2% of new all-time-high price as another global brand adopts NFTs
The past 7 days have seen ETH iron out its recent volatility-induced losses.
Bitcoin’s stagnation is alarming and could be followed by more bearish price action
The last 30-days have seen BTC register substantial losses of over 10%.
Ask an Expert