Finder Awards 2021 Best Frequent Flyer Credit Card
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Here's how our expert analysts assessed the Best Frequent Flyer Credit Card category to pick the 2021 winner.
- Must directly earn frequent flyer points with Virgin or Qantas
- Not business card
- Card must not require loans or specific amounts of savings as eligibility criteria.
- Annual fee below $500.
- Qantas and Virgin Australia points will be treated equally
- Tiebreakers are ranked by the lowest interest rate
- Annual fee 25%
- Purchase interest rate 2.5%
- Soft points cap 5%
- Signup and minimum spend bonus points 25%
- Max international transaction fee 5%
- Basic earn rate (pointe per dollar) 27.5%
- Lounge passes 10%
Ask an Expert