Compare internet from over 50 providers in our broadband engine.
Commander Energy: Business electricity plans in NSW, VIC and SA
Find out if you could save by bundling your business's electricity and phone plans with Commander Power and Gas.
Is Commander Energy right for me?
- What does Commander offer? Electricity in New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia.
- Product highlights: Services are tailored to small businesses and allow business customers to bundle phone and electricity plans.
- Watch out for: Commander doesn't offer gas, solar power or GreenPower options.
Commander Power & Gas is the energy retailing arm of Commander, an Australian telecommunications company. As part of the Vocus Communications group, it offers electricity to residences and businesses in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia.
While Commander offers residential electricity, the company is primarily tailored to business customers.
Customers can earn discounts by paying their bills on time and business customers can get further discounts by bundling their energy and phone bills. Electricity plans don't have lock-in contracts or exit fees.
Commander has support centres around the country for those who prefer in-person support.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Does Commander offer solar power?
Unfortunately, it doesn't offer any solar services.
Does Commander offer GreenPower?
No, Commander isn't GreenPower certified.
Commander Energy also offers Internet and mobile plans. While these plans are predominantly aimed at businesses, they're also available for residential customers. Discounts are available for eligible customers who bundle their electricity and business phone plans.
In addition to electricity, Commander offers the following:
- NBN and ADSL2+ plans
- Internet and office phone bundles
- Mobile plans
- Mobile broadband
- Mobile phones
- Office phones
How can I pay my bills?
Commander offers several payment methods, including:
Why consider Commander Energy?
- Bundled plans. Business customers may be eligible for discounts by bundling their electricity and office phone plans.
- Designed for businesses. Commander's energy, broadband and mobile services are tailored to business owners who want to simplify their utility bills.
- Pay on time discount. Commander offers discounts to eligible customers who pay their bills on time. The discount is typically applied to the following bill.
- No-lock-in contracts and no exit fee. You can cancel your energy plan at any time and won't be charged any fees to do so.
- Energy Assistance Program. Commander offers a hardship program for customers who are having trouble paying their bill. Call 133 914 for more information and to apply.
Read more on this topic
Is buy now pay later a good option for solar? Buy now, pay later seems like a great way to get an expensive solar system now and pay it off when you're reaping the benefits, but there is a catch.
Victorian electricity prices set to increase in the new year The Victorian Default Offer (VDO) is set to increase in 2020. How can learning about reference price, market offer and standing offer help?
OVO Energy Review OVO is one of the biggest electricity retailers in the UK. Find out what they have to offer in Australia.
Australia reaches "50%" in renewable energy use for the first time ever. But what does this mean? For 10 minutes, 50% of Australia's main electricity grid was powered by renewable energy, indicating an upward trend in green energy use.
Open Energy in Australia Energy is changing in Australia. Find out what open energy is and how it affects you.
The temperature trap: Air conditioning hacks Aussies are using to keep costs low With temperatures and energy costs rising, here are a couple of tech-savvy ways to save on aircon costs this summer.
The reference price: What is it and how does it affect you? We’ll explain what the new reference price, or Default Market Offer, is and how it affects residents in NSW, SA and QLD.
Kogan Energy: Electricity and gas plans Kogan Energy offers electricity to residents in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia as well as gas to customers in Victoria.
Discover Energy: Electricity plans Get electricity and solar services with Discover Energy in New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
Rimfire Energy: Electricity plans Find out what Rimfire Energy offers in your area and how you can pay your electricity bill.
Lower your household bills
Check out our select picks of the best plans available.
Mobile broadband is fast becoming a viable alternative to fixed line.
Ask an Expert