Amaysim offers discounted electricity, gas and solar plans for Australians who pay their bills on time.
What utilities does Amaysim offer?
Who can sign up with Amaysim?
- Amaysim electricity services are available to NSW, VIC, SA and QLD residents
- Amaysim solar is available to NSW, VIC, SA and QLD residents
- Amaysim gas services are available to NSW and VIC residents
Amaysim was established in 2010 as an Australian telecommunications provider. While Amaysim still offers mobile plans, it expanded in 2017 to offer electricity, solar and gas services as well. Amaysim now operates electricity and solar plans across four states, and gas plans across two states.
Who is Amaysim?
Amaysim provides electricity, solar and gas with no-lock-in contracts, affordable rates and discounts for those who pay their bills on time. You can pay your bills online monthly, and each month you can receive a discount if you paid your previous month’s bill the day you received it. While Amaysim is not green accredited, the provider does offer energy from renewable resources such as solar.
Keep in mind, Amaysim electricity and solar plans are available for residents in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Queensland. Gas plans are only available with Amaysim for residents in New South Wales and Victoria. No Amaysim energy plans are available for residents in Western Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory or Australian Capital Territory.
Pros and cons for Amaysim
- Discounts. Get discounts off your electricity, solar and gas bills by paying on time.
- Flexibility. Amaysim has no-lock-in contracts so you can choose exactly how long you want to stay with the provider.
- Instant quotes. You can find out how much you’ll save by switching to Amaysim before you sign up.
- Green energy. Amaysim uses energy from renewable sources such as solar.
- Concessions. Eligible customers can receive concessions at Amaysim. Contact the provider directly for more details.
- Energy availability. Energy plans are not available to residents in Western Australia, Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory or Tasmania.
- Gas availability. Gas plans are not available to residents in Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory, Australian Capital Territory or Tasmania.
- Not green accredited. Amaysim offers renewable energy, but is not green accredited.
How do I switch to Amaysim?
Switching your energy provider to Amaysim is simple. You can sign up online in just minutes with no paperwork. If you would like to receive an instant quote to determine how much you could save by switching to Amaysim, head on over to their website for more information.