1800 Approved Car Loans
Let 1800 Approved help you find the best way to get into your next car.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
1800 Approved is an Australian finance brokering company that began operations in 2008, created by one of Queensland’s most successful prestige vehicle wholesalers. It now offers its services to residents of Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, West Australia and Tasmania and deals with over 30 lenders. If you aren’t sure where to find your next car loan, 1800 Approved can help you secure the best loan for you.
1800 Approved Car Loans options
Types of services available from 1800 Approved
No matter what kind of car you’re hoping to buy, you can source your loan through 1800 Approved. The options that are available include:
- Car loan. If you’re after a new car from a dealership, a used car from an auction or a dealership or a private seller, you can consider a car loan. The car you buy will work as a guarantee for the loan so will need to meet certain requirements. For example if you’re looking for a used car it will need to be under a certain age.
- Novated lease. A novated lease is essentially an agreement between you, your employer and the loan provider. Your employer makes payments by deducting them from your pre-tax income, allowing you to save money.
- Personal loan. If you want to buy a car that is older than five years, you can consider a personal loan. Personal loans don’t place the same restrictions as car loans in terms of what you can do with the money, and since these loans are unsecured, you’ll have more flexibility with the car you can purchase. 1800 Approved can help you find personal loans with terms up to seven years.
Features and benefits of a 1800 Approved car loan
If you’re thinking about getting a car loan through 1800 Approved, here’s what you can expect:
- Wide range of lenders. 1800 Approved’s panel of lenders includes ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, Latitude Financial Services, Macquarie, Westpac, Liberty Financial, Suncorp and Yamaha Finance.
- No fees. You don’t have to pay any fees to use the services of 1800 Approved. The money comes from the lenders in the form of commission.
- One-stop-shop. Both car insurance and warranty options are available from 1800 Approved.
- Minimum and maximum loan amount. You can consider borrowing as little as $5,000 through 1800 Approved, but remember that not all loan providers offer loans for this amount. The maximum you can borrow depends on individual lenders, your ability to repay, and the car you wish to buy.
- Online loan calculator. You can use the 1800 Approved loan calculator which gives you a clear indication of what your repayments might look like depending on factors like loan amount, loan term and interest. You can find out how much you will have to pay fortnightly and monthly, and you can also factor in balloon payments.
What other products does 1800 Approved offer?
You can get more than car loans, car insurance, and car warranty through 1800 Approved. Its other offerings include:
- Auto loans. Other than car loans, 1800 Approved can also assist you in finding suitable bike loans, boat loans, jet ski loans, caravan loans and truck loans.
- Business loans. You can get a business loan to start a new business, expand your existing business, renovate or buy inventory. Through 1800 Approved, you can get an unsecured business loan of up to $250,000.
- Equipment loans. 1800 Approved can help you find finance for just about any kind of equipment you need for your business, which can include forklifts, cranes, diggers, medical equipment, manufacturing equipment, mining equipment and earthmoving equipment.
- Insurance and warranty. 1800 Approved also provides insurance and warranty solutions for bikes, boats, jet skis, trucks and other equipment.
How to apply for a car loan with 1800 Approved
To apply, you can fill out your details using the broker form above. You’ll need to provide the following details so your situation can be considered:
- Income. PAYG employed, self-employed or own your own business, or you don’t have a formal income.
- Citizenship status. List whether you are an Australian citizen.
- Credit history. List the state of your credit i.e. whether you have any defaults on your file.
When you fill out the form on the page above, a broker from 1800 Approved will get in contact with you for the next stage of the application process.
Compare loans from the brokers below
Whilst we don't compare loans from this broker, compare other loans from the table below.
More guides on Finder
OurMoneyMarket Personal Loan
OurMoneyMarket is a marketplace lender that offers personal loans with risk-based rates. See if it's right for you here.
Loans.com.au - Used Car Loan
If you've got your eye on a used car, the loans.com.au used car loan may be right for you.
Credit Concierge Caravan Loan
Want to buy a caravan? The Credit Concierge caravan loan has competitive fixed rates for both new and used caravans.
Credit Concierge Car Loan
Get a secured or unsecured loan from a range of lenders with the Credit Concierge car loan.
Broli Finance Commercial Car Loan
Broli Finance lets you access commercial car loans from a range of lenders.
Naritas Commercial Finance
Secure a range of financing options to meet the needs of your business.
Pioneer Credit Connect Car Loan
The Pioneer Credit Connect car loan lets you use your vehicle as security when you want.
The Rock Personal Loan
The Rock personal loan can be used to finance a range of needs, with flexible repayment options.
ING Car Loan
Use the ING Car Loan and buyer service to find the car you want.
Blue Streak Business Caveat Loan review
A Blue Streak Business Caveat Loan gives Australian ABN holders and companies access to funding in as little as 24 hours.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.
Ask an Expert