1800 Approved is an Australian finance brokering company that began operations in 2008, created by one of Queensland’s most successful prestige vehicle wholesalers. It now offers its services to residents of Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, West Australia and Tasmania and deals with over 30 lenders. If you aren’t sure where to find your next car loan, 1800 Approved can help you secure the best loan for you.
1800 Approved Car Loans options
Types of services available from 1800 Approved
No matter what kind of car you’re hoping to buy, you can source your loan through 1800 Approved. The options that are available include:
- Car loan. If you’re after a new car from a dealership, a used car from an auction or a dealership or a private seller, you can consider a car loan. The car you buy will work as a guarantee for the loan so will need to meet certain requirements. For example if you’re looking for a used car it will need to be under a certain age.
- Novated lease. A novated lease is essentially an agreement between you, your employer and the loan provider. Your employer makes payments by deducting them from your pre-tax income, allowing you to save money.
- Personal loan. If you want to buy a car that is older than five years, you can consider a personal loan. Personal loans don’t place the same restrictions as car loans in terms of what you can do with the money, and since these loans are unsecured, you’ll have more flexibility with the car you can purchase. 1800 Approved can help you find personal loans with terms up to seven years.
Features and benefits of a 1800 Approved car loan
If you’re thinking about getting a car loan through 1800 Approved, here’s what you can expect:
- Wide range of lenders. 1800 Approved’s panel of lenders includes ANZ, CommBank, Latitude Financial Services, Macquarie, Westpac, Liberty Financial, Suncorp and Yamaha Finance.
- No fees. You don’t have to pay any fees to use the services of 1800 Approved. The money comes from the lenders in the form of commission.
- One-stop-shop. Both car insurance and warranty options are available from 1800 Approved.
- Minimum and maximum loan amount. You can consider borrowing as little as $5,000 through 1800 Approved, but remember that not all loan providers offer loans for this amount. The maximum you can borrow depends on individual lenders, your ability to repay, and the car you wish to buy.
- Online loan calculator. You can use the 1800 Approved loan calculator which gives you a clear indication of what your repayments might look like depending on factors like loan amount, loan term and interest. You can find out how much you will have to pay fortnightly and monthly, and you can also factor in balloon payments.
What other products does 1800 Approved offer?
You can get more than car loans, car insurance, and car warranty through 1800 Approved. Its other offerings include:
- Auto loans. Other than car loans, 1800 Approved can also assist you in finding suitable bike loans, boat loans, jet ski loans, caravan loans and truck loans.
- Business loans. You can get a business loan to start a new business, expand your existing business, renovate or buy inventory. Through 1800 Approved, you can get an unsecured business loan of up to $250,000.
- Equipment loans. 1800 Approved can help you find finance for just about any kind of equipment you need for your business, which can include forklifts, cranes, diggers, medical equipment, manufacturing equipment, mining equipment and earthmoving equipment.
- Insurance and warranty. 1800 Approved also provides insurance and warranty solutions for bikes, boats, jet skis, trucks and other equipment.
How to apply for a car loan with 1800 Approved
To apply, you can fill out your details using the broker form above. You’ll need to provide the following details so your situation can be considered:
- Income. PAYG employed, self-employed or own your own business, or you don’t have a formal income.
- Citizenship status. List whether you are an Australian citizen.
- Credit history. List the state of your credit i.e. whether you have any defaults on your file.
When you fill out the form on the page above, a broker from 1800 Approved will get in contact with you for the next stage of the application process.
Compare loans from the brokers below
Whilst we don't compare loans from this broker, compare other loans from the table below.
More guides on Finder
The best standing desk in Australia: Our top choice of the year
If you're looking for a standing desk for the home office, the Omnidesk Ascent is our #1 choice for 2023.
Fast NBN plans are now cheaper. Is it worth switching?
It's time to sort out your NBN plan for the new year.
Save $1,583 a year by using index funds instead of active trading | Dollar Saver tip #60
Invest in an index fund instead of actively trading stocks and you not only save on time and fees, you could be earning more in returns too.
5 perks you can score by upgrading your internet this year
SPONSORED: Upgrade your internet before the end of 2023 and get ahead on your life admin! We take a look at some of the benefits of a faster internet connection.
Aussies are struggling to save money, and Gen Z blame themselves
Young Australians cite overspending as the main reason for not reaching their financial goals.
Shein IPO: How to invest in the Shein IPO
What you need to know about investing in Shein from Australia.
Best places to exchange currency in Brisbane
Your guide to currency exchange in Brisbane, including how to get the best exchange rate.
Waiting for rates to fall? Don’t bank on it, says ANZ CEO
Addressing speculation that interest rates might fall in late-2024, ANZ CEO Shayne Elliott said he thought it was too optimistic.
Ask an Expert