Get protection from one of Australia's largest and most trusted insurers – Compare Allianz Business Insurance policies
Allianz Australia Limited is one of the nation’s largest general insurers, with more than two and a half million policyholders. Allianz Business Insurance offers a wide range of insurance and risk management products including:
- Personal insurance
- Industrial, commercial and business insurance
- Corporate insurance
- Public and product liability insurance
- Workers' compensation.
If you are ready to speak with a consultant about different business insurance options available, simply enter your details in the form. Keep reading if you want to learn more about the different types of cover available.
What types of cover does Allianz offer?
- Small business insurance
- Public and product liability
- Business vehicle and commercial motor insurance
- Commercial and corporate Insurance
Can I get small business insurance with Allianz?
If you own a small business, the good news is that Allianz has a dedicated business cover product for smaller sized businesses.
What does Allianz Small Business Insurance cover?
Allianz Business Insurance provides cover for more than 2000 different small business occupations. Some of the included cover that's available includes:
- Public & Product Liability – with a $5 million, $10 million or $20 million limit of indemnity, this covers your liability for third party property damage or personal injury resulting from your work.
- Material Damage – covers replacement or reinstatement of damaged contents and stock.
- Business Interruption – covers consequential loss resulting from interruption of your business operations and offers annual gross revenue protection, with the option to increase the coverage amount.
- Theft – covers the loss of valuable items stored at your premises and includes a range of cover limits for contents and tobacco cover.
- Glass – covers breakages at your premises of internal and/or external glass.
- Money – covers money in transit and on your premises during business hours, with a choice of coverage options.
- General Property – covers tools of trade and electronic equipment while away from your premises within Australia, with the option to cover stock as well.
- Personal Accident – covers you if an injury prevents you from working for more than two weeks, with the option to include a second person.
Every business needs Public and Products Liability Insurance to protect themselves against claims of personal injury and property damage to third parties in connection with your business or the products you sell.
Allianz Business Insurance Public Liability cases can result in millions of dollars in damages being awarded, which is why Allianz Business Insurance offers a choice of $5 million, $10 million or $20 million limit of indemnity.
Personal injury to a third party includes:
- Death, bodily injury, illness, disease, disability, shock, fright, mental anguish and mental injury
- False arrest, wrongful detention or imprisonment and malicious prosecution
- Wrongful eviction
- Assault or battery
- Libel, slander, defamation of character or invasion of privacy.
Third party property damage includes:
- Loss or destruction of tangible property
- The loss of use of tangible property due to damage to other tangible property.
Allianz Business Insurance offers two main types of business motor insurance:
- Allianz Classic and Prestige Motor Insurance – Allianz Business Insurance provides cover for up to five vehicles in the one business. It includes up to $20 million legal liability cover for third party property damage, up to $500 cover for personal items stolen from your locked vehicle and rental car hire for up to 14 days, if your vehicle is stolen.
- Commercial Motor Insurance – Allianz Business Insurance provides cover for six to 20 business-related vehicles, including sedans, wagons, utes, 4WD’s and vans up to five tonne carrying capacity plus trailers, agriculture, mobile and earthmoving equipment. It includes cover for additional accessories up to $5,000, a waiver of the basic excess for windscreen claims on vehicles up to two tonne carrying capacity, up to $5,000 cover for gates, ropes, chains and tarpaulins, up to $1,000 for personal property and up to $30,000,000 for third party property damage.
Allianz Business Insurance offers a range of insurance products designed to meet the needs of commercial and corporate businesses. These include:
- Business Pack
- Trades and Services Pack
- Farm Pack
- Crop Insurance
- Risk Finance
- Commercial Motor and Fleet
- Professional Indemnity
- Construction Liability
- Transport and Machinery.
Allianz Business Insurance Australia draws upon the global expertise of the worldwide Allianz Group in order to offer a comprehensive range of quality commercial and corporate insurance products.
Making a claim
Allianz Business Insurance offers a simple and timely claims process. You can download a claim form from their website and post or fax it to them or alternatively you can call them or lodge a claim online, which can usually be done in less than 10 minutes.
To make the process even faster, make sure you have the following details at hand when you lodge your claim with Allianz Business Insurance:
- Your policy number and name of the insured
- Date and time of the loss
- Description of the loss (how it happened and the extent of the damage)
- Details of others involved (names and contact details)
- Your business details (ABN number etc).