Help save the earth while saving money with a low interest car loan that offsets your car’s carbon emissions.
On top of a competitive interest rate, Bank Australia provides the opportunity to do something good for the environment with its car loan offer. Trees will be planted to offset the greenhouse gas emissions produced by your car for the term of your loan and the $150 establishment fee will be waived if you buy a vehicle with a 5-star ANCAP rating or a 7+ greenhouse rating.
|Product Name||Bank Australia Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.45% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||6.66%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
Factors to consider before taking out the Bank Australia Car Loan
With the Bank Australia Car Loan, you can finance a new or used vehicle up to seven years old at a fixed interest rate of 6.45% p.a. The loan comes with a one-time establishment fee of $150 but no annual fees. You can make extra repayments whenever you like and car and loan protection insurances can also be arranged.
Features of the Bank Australia Car Loan
- Interest rate. The current fixed interest rate is 6.45% p.a. with a comparison rate of 6.66% p.a.
- Loan term. The loan term is flexible. Up to 7 year(s) for a new car purchase and five years for a used car.
- Loan amount. There are no stipulated loan limits, since each loan application is individually assessed.
- Repayment options. You can make extra repayments at no additional cost and save on interest payments when you repay your loan sooner than the contracted term.
Fees and charges to consider
An establishment fee of $150 applies, but this fee is waived for vehicles that meet a 5-star ANCAP rating and/or a 7+ greenhouse rating.
How to apply for the Bank Australia Car Loan
To apply for a Bank Australia Car Loan, click on the green “Go to Site” button on this page. Then, simply fill out the bank’s online application form to be considered for your loan. Before you do so, make sure you fulfil these requirements:
- Age. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Residency. You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Income. You must have a regular income.
- Financial standing. You must have no history of bankruptcy.
You will also be required to provide the following:
- Identification. This includes details of your passport or driver’s licence or your Medicare card.
- Personal information. This includes personal details such as your date of birth and residential history.
- Financial information. This includes details pertaining to your assets, existing loans and monthly expenses.
- Employment. This includes details of your current job and income.
With competitive rates and fees, the Bank Australia Car Loan promises to benefit both your pocket and the earth. To ensure this is the right loan for you, make sure you compare all your car loan options before applying.