Wisr Car Loan
- Application Fee
- $605 for refinance and dealer sale $655 private sale
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- From 9.09% (fixed)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
If you just need to get from A to B or are looking to purchase your dream set of wheels, a loan from Wisr could help. Wisr rewards its strong credit customers with rates that are lower than the Big Four banks.
Wisr's car loans are flexible and can be used to purchase new or used cars, as well as motorbikes, boats, caravans and other expenses. Wisr is a fully online lender and its application process is quick and easy.
No monthly and annual fees
Use for a variety of vehicles
Application fee of $605 for refinance and dealer sale $655 private sale
Late payment fee of $25
|Product Name||Wisr Secured Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||9.09% to 17.24%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||10.62% to 16.77%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$99,000|
Things to consider
Wisr is Australia's first neo-lender, an independent and fully online lending institution, which aims to offer its clients a smarter and fairer form of finance. These loans have personalised rates based on its customers' credit histories, with competitive rates offered to customers with strong credit ratings. Its rates start from as low as 9.09% p.a. with a 10.62% p.a. comparison rate and you can apply for up to $99,000. This rate is fixed and you can use the funds for a new or used car, as well as other vehicles and even other purposes.
Features of the Wisr car loan
There are a number of features you can expect from this loan:
- Loan amount. A Wisr car loan is available from $10,000 to $99,000.
- Interest rate. Rates start at 9.09% p.a. with a comparison rate of 10.62% p.a. and have a maximum interest rate of 17.24% p.a. Rates are personalised according to the applicant's credit history.
- Loan term. Wisr's car loans are offered on terms from 3 years to 7 years.
- Flexible. This car loan be used for a variety of vehicles.
- Quick application. The online loan application only takes a few minutes and your application will be reviewed within 24 hours.
- Quick funding. If approved, you'll have the money in your account in 24 to 48 hours.
- Automatic repayments. Repayments will be direct debited from your nominated bank account.
Fees and charges
Borrowers can expect the following fees and charges with a Wisr loan:
- Establishment fee. Wisr's standard establishment fee is $605 for refinance and dealer sale $655 private sale for applications submitted through Finder. T&Cs apply
- Late payment fee. If you make a late repayment, you will be charged a fee of $25.
- Dishonour fee. If there isn't the money in your account for a repayment, you'll be charged a dishonour fee of $2.75. Please note that your bank may charge additional fees for missing a direct debit payment.
- Monthly fee. There's a monthly fee of $10.
However, successful applicants will pay:
- No early repayment penalties. Repay your loan early and save money on interest over the life of the loan.
- No annual fees. There are no annual fees with this loan.
How you can apply
If you're ready to apply for a Wisr loan simply click "Go to site" and submit an application. You must meet the following criteria in order to qualify:
- Be over 18 years old
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Have a gross income of over $25,000 p.a.
- Have no unpaid defaults in the last five years
- Have no bankruptcies in the last seven years
- Not be currently experiencing financial hardship
You'll also need to have the following documentation to hand:
- Your driver's licence number
- Your current address
- Details of your employment
If you want to apply for this loan, you can do so by clicking "Go to site" and contacting Wisr directly. Wisr also offers an option to calculate your personalised rate, free of charge and with no effect on your credit score, prior to submitting an application. Remember to always compare car loan options thoroughly before submitting an application in order to find the best possible financial solution for your circumstances.
Compare car loan providers
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked