Velocity is hosting an exclusive presale for Niall Horan fans
Get your tickets to Niall’s 2018 tour before anyone else and earn Velocity Points in the process.
Good news, Velocity Frequent Flyers and Niall Horan fans. The Irish heartthrob and former One Directioner is returning to Australia in June 2018 for his Flicker World Tour, and Velocity has a bunch of presale tickets reserved for its frequent flyers.
Joined by special guest Maren Morris, Niall is heading Down Under for three shows. He will perform in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and tickets are up for grabs this week.
The Velocity Live presale opens at 12pm (AEST) Wednesday 13 September 2017 and is available exclusively to Velocity Frequent Flyers. This is a whole day before the tickets go on sale to the general public!
Plus, you’ll also earn one Velocity Point for every dollar you spend on the tickets. If that doesn’t give you the extra incentive you need to splurge on those $500 meet and greet tickets, I don’t know what will. Plus, if you use a Velocity Frequent Flyer credit card to buy the tickets, you could double dip and earn even more points.
Velocity hasn’t confirmed if a presale promo code is required, but you’ll definitely need your Velocity Frequent Flyer number and password to log in to your Velocity account and purchase the tickets.
Niall visited Australia for a one-off show at Sydney’s Enmore Theatre this past weekend and tickets sold out within a minute. Considering he hasn’t even dropped his debut album yet, you can bet that the tickets to his 2018 tour will get snapped up just as quickly once fans have had a chance to fall in love with his new tunes.
Want to know when Niall is gracing your city with his presence? Check out the tour dates below:
- Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane - Sunday 3 June 2018
- Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney - Tuesday 5 June 2018
- Margaret Court Arena, Melbourne - Thursday 7 June 2018
Latest frequent flyer and rewards headlines
- Qantas EXTENDS triple points offer: Last chance to boost yours
- Qantas 20% points sale: Watch out for this catch
- Is 130,000 Velocity points worth changing your health insurance for?
- With hot food back, are Virgin business class redemptions worth it?
- Virgin lounges reopen: What’s changed?