Suncorp Car Loan
Get fast approval online and enjoy a competitive fixed interest rate with a Suncorp Bank Secured Car Loan.
The Suncorp Bank Secured Car Loan is a low rate fixed interest option, suitable for new or relatively new used cars. The fixed interest rate gives you the convenience of knowing what your repayments will be every month, for the entire term of the loan. It also comes with the flexibility of unlimited early repayments, which allows you to get ahead on your loan.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Things to consider about Suncorp Secured Car Loan
The Suncorp Secured Car Loan has a competitive fixed interest rate of 5.49% p.a. and low ongoing fees. It is suitable for car that is up to seven years old. Borrow from as little as $5,000 and for terms between 1 to 7 years.
Features of the Suncorp Secured Car Loan
If you think that the Suncorp Secured Car Loan might be the right loan for you, here's a more detailed list of features for you to consider:
- Fast approval online. Conditional approval is usually given the day after you apply but it can be quicker if you apply online. Make sure you have the required information ready to speed up the process.
- Flexible repayment schedule. Make repayments at the same frequency as your pay cycle: either weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Fixed rate interest. Have the security of knowing what your repayments will be for the life of your loan with the fixed rate of interest. The interest rate is a competitive 5.49% p.a. regardless of the amount or term.
- Early payout available. There are no penalties for additional or lump sum payments, which means you can pay out your loan sooner and save on costs. The is no charge for early pay out after one year from the establishment date.
- Loan terms. Loans terms are available from 1 to 7 years.
- New or used car. This loan is available for cars up to 7 years old.
- Loan amount. Borrow a minimum of $5,000 and a maximum of $80,000. The loan must be used to purchase a car worth at least $10,000.
- Optional consumer credit insurance. Insure your loan so that you never have to worry about not being able to meet your repayments due to disability or death.
How much will the loan cost?
- Establishment fee. $175 when you open the loan. This can be included in the loan amount.
- Monthly fee. $5 every month for the term of your loan.
- Early payout fee. $300 if the loan is paid out within 12 months of establishment.
- Government charges. Loans are subject to stamp duty and a Personal Property Security Registry fee.
How to apply for the Suncorp Secured Car Loan
Applying online will get you a faster approval response. To get started click "Go to site" on the link above. To be eligible you will need to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Earning a net income of at least $25,000 p.a.
- An Australian resident
- Able to meet the repayments
You will need the following information and documents when you apply:
- Proof of identity
- Proof of income – either pay slips or a tax assessment
- Proof of liabilities – loan statements or credit card bills
- Proof of non-Suncorp assets – bank statements or shareholding statements
The Suncorp Secured Car Loan is a low cost option for new or relatively new used cars. Make sure you compare other loans to ensure that you are getting the most suitable product for your needs.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 5.45% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 5.29% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 5.69% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed or variable rate depending on the lender you are approved with
Apply for up to $250,000 and use cash or trade in a vehicle to use as a deposit. Optional balloon payment available.