How does ESUPERFUND work?
ESUPERFUND differs from traditional super funds because instead of managing your super balance for you it helps you set up your own self-managed super fund (SMSF). To facilitate the setup, ESUPERFUND applies for an ABN and TFN and can help create a transaction account and a share trading account through its banking partners. It then meets the annual compliance requirements for your SMSF. You can invest your super from a range of allowable investment options such as term deposits, ETFs and property.
Thinking about setting up a self managed super fund? ESUPERFUND can help you create an SMSF and take control of your retirement. There is no minimum amount required and ESUPERFUND handles the annual compliance obligations for you.
SMSF Set up | Tax | Audit | Compliance | Admin
- Special offer: Save $1,199 with free SMSF setup plus no annual fee for the first year (T&Cs apply).
What are the key features of ESUPERFUND?
- No minimum balance required. There are no legal minimum balance requirements to establish an SMSF. However, keep in mind the ongoing annual fees to determine if it’s right for you.
- Under your trustee’s name. All investments and accounts are established in the name of your SMSF, so if something happens to ESUPERFUND your accounts will remain accessible by you as the trustee.
- Compliance is taken care of. Compliance for SMSFs can be complicated and time-consuming, but this is all handled by ESUPERFUND.
- Free learning resources. You can access free resources to learn more and get the most out of setting up your own SMSF.
What investment options are available with ESUPERFUND?
When you set up your SMSF with ESUPERFUND you can choose to invest your super in any of the following:
- Savings accounts
- Term deposits
- Australian and international shares
- Australian properties
- Managed funds
- Physical metals
How do I join ESUPERFUND?
Here's how to set up your own SMSF with ESUPERFUND:
- Submit an online form: You can submit an application in as little as 5 minutes. You will need to provide details like your personal details, name of the trustee and the number of people that will be in the SMSF.
- Client portal logins and SMSF documentation: You will receive your logins to the client portal and documents to establish your SMSF. Print and review the pre-populated documents and then sign and upload them.
- SMSF registration: Your SMSF will have an ABN, TFN, bank account and broker account.
- Establishment package and start investing: Your final establishment package will be sent to your client portal and will include details such as your TFN and ABN. After this, you can rollover your existing super benefits, make contributions to your SMSF and start investing.
What are the fees with ESUPERFUND?
For the 2025 financial year ESUPERFUND charges an annual fee of $1,199. This fee remains the same no matter how many transactions your SMSF makes, members it has or the size it is. Currently, ESUPERFUND has a special offer that waives the first-year annual fee and allows you to set up your SMSF for no charge (T&Cs apply).