OurMoneyMarket Personal Loan
Get a competitive personalised rate from a range of lenders.
From 7.65% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with an OurMoneyMarket Personal Loan
You can borrow from $2,000 to $50,000 with a term of 1 year to 7 years. The loan can be used for any worthwhile purpose, including buying a car, debt consolidation, home improvements or other personal expenses.
You will receive a loan grade of A+ to D from OurMoneyMarket, depending on your credit history and financial situation. Your interest rate will be based on your loan grade and loan term, with lower rates offered to customers with better grades and shorter loan terms.
Rates start from 7.65% p.a. with a comparison rate of 8.35% p.a. up to 25.25% p.a. with a comparison rate of 28.22% p.a. depending on your grade and term.
Features of an OurMoneyMarket Personal Loan
- Personalised rate. You will receive a competitive interest rate based on your credit history. The better your credit history, the lower the rate you're likely to receive.
- Range of lenders. OurMoneyMarket operates as a marketplace lender and loans are financed by investors.
- Quick online application. You can apply online and be approved for a loan within minutes.
- No ongoing fees. You will pay an establishment fee but no ongoing fees.
- Flexible payment schedule. You can make repayments on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
- Extra repayment option. You can make additional payments without penalty.
Fees and charges
- Establishment fee. You will pay an upfront fee of 1.5–6% of your total loan amount, depending on your loan grade. The minimum fee is $150.
- No monthly fee. You do not pay any ongoing monthly fee.
You may also need to pay a loan variation fee, document production fee or loan discharge fee if required.
How to apply for an OurMoneyMarket Personal Loan
You can begin your application by clicking "Go to site" above. You will need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a loan:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
You will also need to provide personal and financial information as part of your application, as well as three months of bank statements. These can either be provided as copies or by allowing OurMoneyMarket to access your bank account using the secure Yodlee gateway.
Once you've applied, your loan application will be placed on the marketplace where investors can choose to fund it. This process can take from 1–14 days depending on the terms of your loan.
OurMoneyMarket provides competitive personal loans that offer flexible payment options and risk-based rates. As with any loan product, you should compare personal loan options to ensure you make the best choice for your situation.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 25.69% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 9.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 10.88% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.5% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $10,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 7.95% p.a. and 16.95% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Make additional repayments or pay off the loan early, penalty-free.