Benefit from Lendly’s easy application process and get on the road with ease in your vehicle of choice
The main feature of this car loan is it’s easy application process. It doesn’t take a lot of time to fill out the application, because all you need to do is provide your personal details, proof of your income and what kind of car you want.
You also need to provide information about your current asset and liabilities situation, as this will be used to determine whether or not you are able to meet the responsibilities of the loan. Once you’ve done this, you’ll know whether or not you are eligible for the car that you want within the following 24 hours.
Things to consider about Lendly Car Loan
With Lendly, you have access to loan terms that start from 1 year and end at 5 years. This is more than enough time to pay off your car. You have the option of choosing to buy or refinance a new or used car, which gives you plenty of options when it comes to deciding upon your future vehicle. You’re also able to get an instant quote based on your credit rating, which can be ranked poor, average or good. Once you’ve completed this online quote you’ll be made aware of your options.
Features of the Lendly Car Loan
Some of the features that are included with this loan are:
- Straightforward fees. There are no monthly account keeping fees or early termination fees associated with this loan.
- Decision within minutes. Once you have sent through your application, you’ll know whether or not you’ve been approved within minutes.
- Payment within hours. Once you’ve been approved and have signed the contract, you’ll receive your funds into your nominated bank account within two hours.
- No paperwork. As Lendly aim to be an online business, this means that you don’t have to worry about any messy paperwork. This means that you’re able to do pretty much everything online.
- Digital document signing. Once you’ve been approved, sign your contract online and it will be sent through to the Lendly team immediately.
- Online access. You’ll have 24/7 access to your online account with Lendly, whenever you need to see how much is left in your account.
- SMS payment alerts. You’re able to sign up for SMS payment alerts that let you know when you’re due to make a payment. This alert ensures that you aren’t going to miss a payment.
Fees and charges
Some of the fees you can expect to be charged include:
- An establishment fee. This will be explained to you when you’ve been approved for the loan.
- Late repayment fees. This will be charged if you miss a repayment. How much it will cost you will be outlined in your contract.
There are no early termination fees or any account-keeping fees associated with this loan. This reduces your burden and the money you save on fees can be put towards things you enjoy.
How to apply for the Lendly Car Loan
In order to be eligible for this loan, you must click on “Go to Site” and meet the following requirements:
- Be over the age of 18.
- Have a regular source of income that allows you to meet repayments that have been set by Lendly.
- Have the vehicle you want in mind while submitting your application.
- Possess an Australian Driver’s Licence.
- Have an idea of your current assets and liabilities situation.This will be used to determine whether or not you’re eligible for the loan.
Some of the documents you need to supply include:
- A photocopy of your current Australian Driver’s Licence.
As Lendly aims to keep everything online, once you’ve submitted your application, you’ll get a response in minutes. You’ll have 24/7 online access to your application while it’s looked over by Lendly staff, before they let you know whether or not you’ve been approved. You’re also able to sign your contract digitally.
Lendly allow you to benefit from a variety of fees that you won’t be charged. However, compare personal car loans and figure out which one best meets your needs.