Lendly Car Loan
Benefit from Lendly's simple online application to get on the road in the car you want.
Lendly allows you to apply for a car loan online and can offer you finance if you're buying from a private seller or a dealership. It offers several features to make the car financing process easier, including pre-approval and a quick application process which is entirely online and uses intuitive technology to approve you.
Find out more about how car loans with Lendly work to see if they are the right option for you.
Main points to consider about the Lendly Car Loan
You can apply with Lendly on its website, with its entire application process being handled online. Enter how much you're looking to borrow and how long you need to pay it off to get an idea of your repayments. Lendly offers car loans with terms ranging from 1 year to 5 years. You have the option of choosing to buy or refinance a new or used car. Pre-approval is available. You're also able to get an instant quote based on your credit rating – just select poor, average or good. Once you've completed this online quote you'll see your options with Lendly.
Features of the Lendly Car Loan
Some of the features that are included with this loan are:
- Straightforward fees. There are no monthly account-keeping fees or early termination fees associated with this loan.
- Decision within minutes. Once you have sent through your application, you'll know whether or not you've been approved within minutes.
- Payment within hours. Once you've been approved and have signed the contract, you'll receive your funds into your nominated bank account within two hours.
- Digital document signing. Once you've been approved, sign your contract online and it will be sent through to the Lendly team immediately.
- Online access. You'll have 24/7 access to your online account with Lendly, whenever you need to see how much is left in your account.
- SMS payment alerts. You're able to sign up for SMS payment alerts that let you know when you're due to make a payment. This alert ensures that you aren't going to miss a payment.
Fees and charges
All of the fees you will need to pay will be outlined in your contract. There are no early termination fees or any account-keeping fees associated with this loan.
How to apply for the Lendly Car Loan
In order to be eligible for this loan, you must click on "Go to Site" and meet the following requirements:
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a regular source of income that allows you to meet repayments that have been set by Lendly
- Possess an Australian Driver's Licence
- Have an idea of your current assets and liabilities situation. This will be used to determine whether or not you're eligible for the loan.
Some of the documents you need to supply include:
- A photocopy of your current Australian Driver's Licence
As Lendly aims to keep everything online, once you've submitted your application, you'll get a response in minutes. You'll have 24/7 online access to your application while it's looked over by Lendly staff before they let you know whether or not you've been approved. You're also able to sign your contract digitally.
Compare car loan providers
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.88% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.