Get value for money, competitive fixed rates and a flexible term with a Latitude Motor Loan.
If you’re looking for a vehicle loan, Latitude gives you a breadth of options. You can finance new and used cars, boats, trucks, bikes and more with a repayment plan tailored for you. Because you can customise your own loan, you can get the benefits you want with a Latitude Motor Loan.
Things to consider about the Latitude Motor Loan
|Product Name||Latitude Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 8.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||10.09%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||7 years|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Monthly Service Fee||$10|
- Additional repayments are available at any time
- Receive membership discounts up to 35% of on groceries, petrol or travel.
- Reward points await you thru GE Money Rewards Program.
- Minimum loan amount of $5000
- There is a monthly fee of $10 to pay
- An application fee of $295 exists
Everyone has different financial needs, so Latitude gives you options. The loan comes with a fixed rate of between 8.99% p.a. and 13.99% p.a. and no early repayment fee. As mentioned, you can finance a range of vehicles and enjoy quick approval, with the funds being transferred to your account within one or two days of approval.
Features of a Latitude Motor Loan
- Fixed from 8.99% p.a. to 13.99% p.a. interest rates. Enjoy competitive fixed interest rates for a range of vehicles.
- Risk-based pricing. Latitude relies on risk-based pricing to give you an interest rate, so the rate applied to your application will depend on the information supplied in your application.
- New or used. The loan is available for both new and used vehicles.
- Any vehicle type. This type of loan is available for all motorised vehicles including cars, motorbikes, boats and caravans.
- Classic car options. You can get standard financing for cars no more than 20 years old, or other vehicles no more than 12 years old. There may be options available for cars older than this.
- Free additional repayments. Pay back more at no extra cost and with no extra repayment fees. Keep in mind that early repayment fees may apply.
- Flexible repayments. Choose a weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule to suit your needs.
- $5,000 minimum loan amount. Borrow a minimum of $5,000 for any vehicle or $3,000 for motorbikes. There is no maximum borrowing limit.
- Specialist consultation: Latitude’s specialist consultants can work with you during the process. They can help choose a loan that works for you and advise you on how to tailor it for your lifestyle and budget.
How much does the loan cost?
The following fees apply:
- $295 establishment fee when signing up
- $10 monthly account-keeping fee
- $40 late payment fee
- Early repayment fees apply when you pay off the loan and close your account before the agreed-upon time. This fee depends on your total loan value, and how early it is repaid.
How to apply for a Latitude Motor Loan
Applying is an easy process, which you can start by clicking the “Go to Site” link on this page. To be eligible you must:
- Be 18 or older
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
- Have had a good credit history for the last five years
- Have had no bankruptcies within the last seven years
When applying you will need to provide:
- Proof of identity. You must prove your age, residency and identity. This can be done with your passport, driver’s license, proof of age card with address, pensioner or Centrelink card, recent utility bills or rates notices or other identifying documentation.
- Proof of income. You must provide two of your most recent payslips or your most recent tax return or financial statement if you’re self-employed.
Latitude’s Motor Loan offers all-in-one vehicle financing that puts you and your vehicle first. However, keep in mind that it’s best to compare all your options before you apply.