Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan
- Application Fee
- $265 ($175 Establishment Fee + $90 Security Administration Fee)
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- From 6.49% (fixed)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
Great Southern Bank offers a fixed rate car loan, with a number of benefits for borrowers. The loan comes with no monthly fees. It also has flexible repayment options, which make it easy for you to budget around this loan. You can also make unlimited extra repayments with zero penalties for early payouts.
Competitive interest rate
Large maximum loan amount
Fee-free additional repayments
Redraw facility available
$200 minimum for in-branch redraws
$90 administration fee for secured loans
|Product Name||Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.49% to 15.04%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||6.86% to 15.44%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$100,000|
Main points to consider about the Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan
This personal car loan from Great Southern Bank is a fixed rate secured loan. It can be used to buy either a new vehicle or a used vehicle up to seven years old.
The interest rate is fixed starting from 6.49% p.a. up to 15.04% p.a. You can also make as many repayments as you wish, so you could pay off your loan early and without penalties.
When your loan is approved, you will be charged $175 Establishment Fee + $90 Security Administration Fee. There are no monthly charges with this loan, making it a cost-effective choice.
Features of the Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan
- Interest rate. This car loan comes with a fixed interest rate. It is fixed starting from 6.49% p.a. up to 15.04% p.a., while the comparison rate is from 6.86% p.a. to 15.44% p.a.
- Loan term. The loan term ranges from 1 year to 7 years.
- Loan amount. The minimum loan amount is $5,000. You can borrow up to $100,000 using the vehicle as security.
- Repayments. Flexible repayments allow you to pay back the loan based on your income and budget. You can repay the loan monthly, fortnightly or weekly. You can also make as many additional repayments as you wish, with no extra charge.
- Redraw. You can redraw any additional repayments you make. There is a minimum $200 withdrawal amount for in-branch redraws.
- Monthly fees. There is no monthly maintenance fee.
How to apply for the Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan
If you wish to apply for a Great Southern Bank car loan, click "Go to Site" to begin your application. You will need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a permanent resident of Australia or an Australian citizen.
- You must have a good credit history, with no defaults over the last five years.
Keep the following documents handy when applying:
- Personal information. This includes your name, date of birth, current address and driver’s licence number.
- Employment. This includes details of your employment, including your current employer’s contact information.
- Income. This includes your current income and any additional regular income.
- Assets. You will need to provide details of your assets, including property, vehicles and savings.
- Liabilities. You will also need to provide a list of all your current financial obligations, including other loans and credit card debts.
When you’re shopping for a new car, you should keep in mind that there are many alternatives to dealership finance. By comparing rates and features between lenders, you could find the best car loan available. Before making your final decision, compare Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loans with other loan products.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked