Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan
A fixed rate car loan from Great Southern Bank lets you have the financial stability you need to fund the car you want.
Great Southern Bank offers a fixed rate car loan, with a number of benefits for borrowers. The loan comes with no monthly fees. It also has flexible repayment options, which make it easy for you to budget around this loan. You can also make unlimited extra repayments with zero penalties for early payouts.
$265 ($175 Establishment Fee + $90 Security Administration Fee)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Main points to consider about the Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan
This personal car loan from Great Southern Bank is a fixed rate secured loan. It can be used to buy either a new vehicle or a used vehicle up to seven years old.
The interest rate is fixed at 6.79% p.a. You can also make as many repayments as you wish, so you could pay off your loan early and without penalties.
When your loan is approved, you will be charged an establishment fee of $175, and a $90 security administration fee. There are no monthly charges with this loan, making it a cost-effective choice.
Features of the Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan
- Interest rate. This car loan comes with a fixed interest rate. It is fixed at 6.79% p.a., while the comparison rate is 7.16% p.a.Loan term. The loan term ranges from 1 year to 7 years.
- Loan amount. The minimum loan amount is $5,000. You can borrow up to $100,000 using the vehicle as security.
- Repayments. Flexible repayments allow you to pay back the loan based on your income and budget. You can repay the loan monthly, fortnightly or weekly. You can also make as many additional repayments as you wish, with no extra charge.
- Redraw. You can redraw any additional repayments you make. There is a minimum $200 withdrawal amount for in-branch redraws.
- Monthly fees. There is no monthly maintenance fee.
How to apply for the Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loan
If you wish to apply for a Great Southern Bank car loan, click "Go to Site" to begin your application. You will need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a permanent resident of Australia or an Australian citizen.
- You must have a good credit history, with no defaults over the last five years.
Keep the following documents handy when applying:
- Personal information. This includes your name, date of birth, current address and driver’s licence number.
- Employment. This includes details of your employment, including your current employer’s contact information.
- Income. This includes your current income and any additional regular income.
- Assets. You will need to provide details of your assets, including property, vehicles and savings.
- Liabilities. You will also need to provide a list of all your current financial obligations, including other loans and credit card debts.
When you’re shopping for a new car, you should keep in mind that there are many alternatives to dealership finance. By comparing rates and features between lenders, you could find the best car loan available. Before making your final decision, compare Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Car Loans with other loan products.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.88% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.