Get Powerdirect energy direct to your home or business.
Powerdirect is a leading Australian energy retailer, powering homes and businesses across the country for decades.
- Who can sign up for Powerdirect?
- Residents and businesses in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and the ACT.
- Expert Advice
- No obligation to sign up
- 100% Free Service
Who is Powerdirect?
Originally founded in 1997, and currently backed by AGL, Powerdirect has quickly grown one of Australia's major nationwide energy providers, powering homes and business across the country. Specialising in business electricity, Powerdirect strive to provide a premium service helping Australian businesses in particular, to easily manage their electricity at a reduced cost.
Could you switch to Powerdirect?
If you live in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia or the ACT and are interested in switching to Powerdirect, start by contacting a specialist energy broker. They’ll advise you on your usage and direct you to the plan best suited to your needs and uses . They will work closely with the team at Powerdirect to make your switch as simple as possible.
Pros and cons of Powerdirect deals
- Combined home and business plans — Save time and money by getting your home and business energy from the same retailer
- Greendirect — An opportunity to make a choice for the environment and get your power from renewable sources.
- Solar power feed-in tariffs — If you have solar panels, then you can arrange to sell your excess power back to the grid.
- Flexible payment options — Pay your bills easily via direct debit, BPAY, Post BillPay, phone or mail.
- Location — Not available in Western Australia, the Northern Territory or Tasmania.
- No gas supply — If you’re looking to bundle, then Powerdirect can’t help.
- Limited plans in the ACT — Powerdirect plans in the ACT are currently only for existing Powerdirect customers.
- Phone: 1300 307 966
- Fax: 03 8805 6699
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Level 3, 699 Bourke St, Docklands, VIC 3008
If you have any questions or would like to be added to the Powerdirect Do Not Contact list, simply get in touch at any of the numbers above.
How to switch to Powerdirect
If you’re looking for a new supplier of energy for your home or business and you’re based in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, or South Australia then you may be eligible to switch to Powerdirect. If you’re interested in knowing more, contact your specialist energy broker.
They will contact you to talk more about what you need and help you find a plan that works best for you. They will also provide information and advice on making your switch as easy as possible.