Locality Planning Energy provides electricity to over 200 strata communities and 15,000 customers across Queensland.
Is LPE right for me?
- What does LPE offer? Electricity in Queensland.
- Product highlights: Locality Planning Energy has no-lock-in contracts, no connection fees and no exit fees. The provider also offers free solar panel installations for eligible strata communities.
- Watch out for: LPE doesn't offer gas or GreenPower options. Also, solar power is not available for home electricity customers.
Locality Planning Energy (LPE) started as an electricity retailer for stratas. The retailer has since expanded to offer electricity to a range of residences and strata communities in Queensland but specialises in electricity services for embedded networks including apartments, stratas and townhouses.
Based in Brisbane with a support centre on the Sunshine Coast, LPE is available across the Energex electricity distribution network in South East Queensland.
LPE offers no-lock-in contracts and doesn't charge connections fees or exit fees.
|State||⚡ Electricity||♨️ Gas|
Does LPE offer solar power?
LPE offers solar for small strata communities. The provider installs and maintains solar panels at no cost to the body corporate or strata occupants, when eligible. Those who choose to opt in to solar power can save up to 45% on electricity costs. Solar electricity rates are locked in for 10 years.
LPE doesn't offer solar power for home electricity customers.
Does LPE offer GreenPower?
No, LPE isn't GreenPower accredited.
Additional LPE services
In addition to electricity, LPE offers the following services for embedded networks:
- Servicing and bill issuance for centralised hot water systems
- Bill distribution for un-metered gas cooktops
- Bill distribution for centralised air-conditioning services
- Embedded Network Manager services (ENM)
How can I pay my LPE bills?
You can pay your LPE bills using several methods including:
Why consider LPE?
- Billing flexibility. LPE offers monthly and quarterly billing options so you can choose how often you pay.
- No connection fees. You won't have to pay a fee to sign up for an energy plan with LPE.
- No-lock-in contracts. If you aren't satisfied with your LPE electricity, you can switch to another provider at any time.
- No exit fees. If you choose to end your LPE contract, you won't have to pay an exit fee.
- Queensland locals. LPE operates out of Queensland and employs local staff. The provider also supports the local economy by sponsoring community organisations and clubs.
How do I contact LPE for support?
|Customer service||1800 040 168|