If you own a business with heavy energy requirements, ERM Business Energy might be the gas and electricity company for you.
- What utilities does ERM Business Energy offer?
- Who can sign up with ERM Business Energy?
- Available to large businesses ($30,000 or more on energy per year per site) nationwide
- Available to small businesses (less than $30,000 on energy per year per site) based in ACT, NSW, VIC, QLD, SA and TAS
- Available to select markets in the US
For over 30 years ERM Business Energy has provided energy to small and large businesses alike. During the early 2000s, ERM began constructing gas-fired power stations throughout Australia. Shortly thereafter, ERM began retailing electricity to become one of the most successful electricity providers in the country.
Who is ERM Business Energy?
ERM Business Energy provides electricity for small and large businesses, but none for residential. They have an extensive range of energy solutions available for businesses. For larger businesses, however, with an electricity bill over $30,000, ERM tailors each contract to each client, offering high-quality yet flexible energy solutions. ERM have a high quality streak for customer service and a range of additional features to look out for, as listed below.
ERM Business Energy's energy solutions
- Lighting Solutions. ERM Business Energy specialise in LumaLED LED lights. Firstly, they complete a site assessment to confirm suitability and requirements. Secondly, they design a custom lighting plan for you. And thirdly, they recommend the best suited LED lights (from ERM's extensive product range) for your business needs and building aesthetic.
- Energy Management Software. ERM's 'Greensense View' energy monitoring system enables customer data dashboards in real-time view to monitor and improve the energy, water and gas utilities in your building. Hence, reducing your business electricity costs.
- Power Factor Correction (PFC). The ERM Business Energy crew deliver Power Factor Correction services during the entire process: initial assessments through to installation. The benefits of PFC include a fixed servicing price, three year equipment warranty, reduced electricity costs, increased network connection capacity, on-bill financing and more.
- Demand Response. The Demand Response Program financially rewards eligible ERM Business Energy customers who produce energy onsite or cut back on their energy consumption during periods of high usage and/or spiked electricity prices. Payments differ based on individual circumstances.
- Solar PV. ERM has partnered up with Solgen Energy to provide custom solar PV to enhance your energy efficiency. Firstly, a site assessment is conducted, investigating your current energy consumption and solar production potential. Secondly, they design a tailored Solar PV system to best suit your needs. Upon acceptance of the proposed quote, the construction and installation of your solar system is completed by accredited technicians, with a 10 year onsite replacement warranty.
- Network Tariff Optimisation. This free-of-charge service help you save money on network charges. ERM compares your tariff charges with the available tariffs on the market to find you the lowest charge possible.
- Other smart technologies. These include heat reflective roof coatings, HVAC smart remotes and non-essential load controllers.
Large business energy solutions from ERM Business Energy
- Energy Audits
- Lighting Solutions
- Demand Response
- Energy Monitoring and Data Analytics
- Solar PV
- Metering and Sub-metering
- Network Tariff Optimisation
- On-bill financing
- Specialist energy provider for businesses.
- Great customer service led by business energy specialists.
- Simple, easy to understand options, including an ERM power app.
- No exit fees.
- Flexible energy finance options.
- Energy solutions available for multi-site businesses.
- No energy provision options for residential.
- Limited renewable options. GreenPower option is only available to big businesses.
- Limited provision area, only VIC, SA, NSW, TAS and ACT.
Pros and cons of ERM Business Energy
Could you switch to ERM Business Energy?
ERM Business Energy makes it simple to switch over to their services for both small and big businesses. In order to apply for a switch, you must have your ABN at the ready and have a business based in either Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales, Tasmania, or the Australian Capital Territory. For more information on making the switch, speak to your energy consultant today.Back to top