If you own a small or large business with large energy requirements, ERM Business Energy might be the gas and electricity company for you.
- What utilities does ERM Business Energy offer?
- Who can sign up with ERM Business Energy?
- Available to large businesses ($30,000 or more on energy per year per site) nationwide
- Available to small businesses (less than $30,000 on energy per year per site) based in ACT, NSW, VIC, QLD, SA and TAS
For over 30 years ERM Business Energy has provided energy to small and large businesses alike. During the early to mid-2000s, ERM began constructing gas-fired power stations throughout Australia. And in the mid to late-2000s, ERM began retailing electricity to become one of the most successful electricity providers in the country.
Who is ERM Energy?
ERM Business Energy provides gas plans for small and large businesses, but none for residential. For smaller businesses, ERM has two packages at fixed and variable rates. For larger businesses with an electricity bill over $30,000, ERM tailors each contract to each client. ERM have a high quality streak for customer service.
Packages offered by ERM Energy
- (Energy bill <$30 000)
- Consistent running costs for small businesses looking for rate security. Specific rates are determined by an online quote.
- ERM reviews their rates every 6 months to stay competitive, this does mean variability for the business owner, though.
- (Energy bill >$30 000)
Packages for large businesses are calculated on a per client basis, speak to an energy broker today for more information.
Could you switch to ERM Business Energy?
ERM Business Energy makes it simple to switch over to their services for both small and big businesses. In order to apply for a switch, you must have your ABN at the ready and have a business based in either Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales, Tasmania, or the Australian Capital Territory. For more information on making the switch, speak to your broker today.Back to top
Pros and cons of ERM Business Energy deals
- Specialist energy provider for businesses.
- Simple, easy to understand options.
- No exit fees.
- Packages available for multi-site businesses.
- No energy provision options for residential.
- Seemingly no renewable options.
- Limited provision area, only VIC, SA, NSW, TAS, ACT.Back to top