Driva Car Loans
- Application Fee
- $295 (Varies by lender, starting from $295)
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- From 5.95% (fixed)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
Driva is a licensed Australian car loan broker that specialises in loans for both consumer and commercial vehicles, as well as refinancing options.
You can compare tailored finance options from a panel of partnered lenders and dealerships by filling out one simple form with Driva. All with the added benefit that it won't affect your credit score.
Driva car loans are available from $1,000 - $250,000. Get real rates and find the best car loan for your circumstances today.
Range of lenders
No hard credit check
Application fee from $295
Late payment fee
|Product Name||Driva Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||5.95% to 25.99%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||7.98% to 30.9%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$250,000|
Factors to consider about the Driva car loan
Driva is not a lender, but a broker platform that allows you to compare rates and fees on car loans from a range of lenders. It offers prospective borrowers the chance to view a range of personalised rates from 10+ lenders, plus transparent fees.
Through the Driva platform, you can opt to find finance for a new or used car for yourself or your business. You can also refinance your existing car loan and find a better deal. Rates start at 5.95% p.a. Find out more about the features associated with a Driva car loan below.
Features of a Driva caravan loan
There's a range of features associated with a Driva car loan:
- Loan amount. Get access to finance from $1,000 to $250,000.
- Loan term. Repay your loan over 3 years to 7 years.
- Quick application. Applications only take a few minutes to complete.
- Range of lenders. Get access to a range of lenders from a single application.
- Dealership and private car sales. Driva works with both dealerships and private car dealers.
- Refinance options. Car loans are fixed rate products, so if lender rates fall, your current loan won't change. You could potentially find a better deal and save money by using Driva.
- Quick turnaround. You could get your loan as quickly as the same day. However, this will depend on your chosen lender.
- Tailored to your circumstances. Rates are tailored depending on your financial situation and the information that you provide.
- No hard credit check. Using Driva's service won't affect your credit score. However, your chosen lender will usually run a credit check.
- Interest rate. From 5.95% p.a.
- Comparison rate. From 7.98% p.a.
- Online application. You can apply completely online. Driva is also available by phone.
Fees and charges
- Application fee. Fees start from $295, but will vary from lender to lender.
- Monthly service fee. Monthly fees range from $0–$10 per month, depending on your lender.
- Late payment fee. Late fees will vary depending on your lender.
How to apply for a Driva car loan
To submit an enquiry and get your rates through Driva, you will need to provide various information about you and the type of loan that you're looking for:
Details about your loan
- Whether you have chosen your vehicle or are still looking
- How much you intend on spending
- Your desired loan term
- The deposit amount that you have (if any)
- When you would like to repay the loan by
Your personal information
- Email address
- Home address
- Driver's licence number and state your licence was issued in
- Two recent payslips
- Three months of bank statements (these are accessed digitally via the platform)
Depending on your lender you may be required to provide additional information or documentation.
Remember that while expert advice and assistance from a broker can be valuable, it is also important to compare car loan options yourself, prior to submitting an application.
Compare car loan providers
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked