Driva Car Loans
Looking to purchase a new car or refinance for a better deal? Driva offers car loans from $2,000 to $250,000 with rates from 3.95% p.a.
Driva is a licensed Australian car loan broker that specialises in loans for both consumer and commercial vehicles, as well as refinancing options.
You can compare tailored finance options from a panel of partnered lenders and dealerships by filling out one simple form with Driva. All with the added benefit that it won't affect your credit score.
Driva car loans are available from $2,000 - $250,000. Get real rates and find the best car loan for your circumstances today.
$295 (Varies by lender, starting from $295)
From 3.95% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Factors to consider about the Driva car loan
Driva is not a lender, but a broker platform that allows you to compare rates and fees on car loans from a range of lenders. It offers prospective borrowers the chance to view a range of personalised rates from 10+ lenders, plus transparent fees.
Through the Driva platform, you can opt to find finance for a new or used car for yourself or your business. You can also refinance your existing car loan and find a better deal. Rates start at
Features of a Driva caravan loan
There's a range of features associated with a Driva car loan:
- Loan amount. Get access to finance from
- Loan term. Repay your loan over
1 yearto 7 years.
- Quick application. Applications only take a few minutes to complete.
- Range of lenders. Get access to a range of lenders from a single application.
- Dealership and private car sales. Driva works with both dealerships and private car dealers.
- Refinance options. Car loans are fixed rate products, so if lender rates fall, your current loan won't change. You could potentially find a better deal and save money by using Driva.
- Quick turnaround. You could get your loan as quickly as the same day. However, this will depend on your chosen lender.
- Tailored to your circumstances. Rates are tailored depending on your financial situation and the information that you provide.
- No hard credit check. Using Driva's service won't affect your credit score. However, your chosen lender will usually run a credit check.
- Interest rate. From
- Comparison rate. From
- Online application. You can apply completely online. Driva is also available by phone.
Fees and charges
- Application fee. Fees start from
$295, but will vary from lender to lender.
- Monthly service fee. Monthly fees range from $0–
$10per month, depending on your lender.
- Late payment fee. Late fees will vary depending on your lender.
How to apply for a Driva car loan
To submit an enquiry and get your rates through Driva, you will need to provide various information about you and the type of loan that you're looking for:
Details about your loan
- Whether you have chosen your vehicle or are still looking
- How much you intend on spending
- Your desired loan term
- The deposit amount that you have (if any)
- When you would like to repay the loan by
Your personal information
- Email address
- Home address
- Driver's licence number and state your licence was issued in
- Two recent payslips
- Three months of bank statements (these are accessed digitally via the platform)
Depending on your lender you may be required to provide additional information or documentation.
Remember that while expert advice and assistance from a broker can be valuable, it is also important to compare car loan options yourself, prior to submitting an application.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.