Buy a new car, motorbike, caravan or boat and benefit from a competitive variable rate.
This loan from Community First offers a competitive rate and low monthly fee to help keep your repayments manageable. If you’re buying a new car, motorbike, boat or caravan valued at over $10,000, this may be an option to consider. Find out more about the loan below.
|Product Name||Community First Credit Union New Car Loan - Variable|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 5.34% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||6.1%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
Main points to consider with the Community First New Car Loan
This loan comes with a competitive variable rate of 5.34% p.a. and an ongoing monthly fee of $5. It can only be used to finance new car purchases and loan amounts are available from $10,000. Loan terms can extend up to 7 year(s).
Features on offer with this loan
If you're looking for a convenient way to finance your car, consider the following features Community First offers with this loan:
- Loan amounts. Apply for any amount between $10,000.
- Choice of loan term. You can choose loan terms to suit your needs and budget. Loan terms between 1 year(s) and 7 year(s) are available.
- Eligible vehicles. You need to be purchasing a brand new car, a demonstrator vehicle, a new registrable motorbike, new caravan or a new boat.
- Competitive rate. You'll enjoy a variable rate, currently 5.34% p.a., with this loan.
- Low ongoing fees. This loan comes with a monthly fee of $5. Keep in mind an establishment fee of $195 also applies.
How you can apply for the Community First's New Car Loan
If this sounds like the right loan for you, you can get your application started by clicking "Go to Site". Make sure you meet the following criteria before you start your application.
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a regular income
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or be on an approved working visa
- Have not had any defaults in the last five years
- Have been in your current job longer than three months
Keep the following information on hand so you can complete your application:
- Personal details such as your name, current and previous address, phone number and email address
- Details of your income, employment, assets and debts
After you submit your application, a representative from Community First will contact you within 24 to 48 hours to discuss the next steps.