Community First New Car Loan
Buy a new car, motorbike, caravan or boat and benefit from a competitive variable rate.
This loan from Community First offers a competitive rate and low monthly fee to help keep your repayments manageable. If you’re buying a new car, motorbike, boat or caravan valued at over $10,000, this may be an option to consider. Find out more about the loan below.
From 5.34% (variable)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
|Product Name||Community First Credit Union New Car Loan - Variable|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 5.34% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||6.1%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$150,000|
Main points to consider with the Community First New Car Loan
This loan comes with a competitive variable rate of 5.34% p.a. and an ongoing monthly fee of $5. It can only be used to finance new car purchases and loan amounts are available from $10,000. Loan terms can extend up to 7 years.
Features on offer with this loan
If you're looking for a convenient way to finance your car, consider the following features Community First offers with this loan:
- Loan amounts. Apply for any amount between $10,000.
- Choice of loan term. You can choose loan terms to suit your needs and budget. Loan terms between 1 to 7 years are available.
- Eligible vehicles. You need to be purchasing a brand new car, a demonstrator vehicle, a new registrable motorbike, new caravan or a new boat.
- Competitive rate. You'll enjoy a variable rate, currently 5.34% p.a., with this loan.
- Low ongoing fees. This loan comes with a monthly fee of $5. Keep in mind an establishment fee of $195 also applies.
How you can apply for the Community First's New Car Loan
If this sounds like the right loan for you, you can get your application started by clicking "Go to Site". Make sure you meet the following criteria before you start your application.
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a regular income
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or be on an approved working visa
- Have not had any defaults in the last five years
- Have been in your current job longer than three months
Keep the following information on hand so you can complete your application:
- Personal details such as your name, current and previous address, phone number and email address
- Details of your income, employment, assets and debts
After you submit your application, a representative from Community First will contact you within 24 to 48 hours to discuss the next steps.
Compare car loan providers
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.88% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.