CarMoney Used Car Loan
- Application Fee
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- 6.2% (fixed)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
Get some car loan help from the brokers at CarMoney Oceania. They can help you find a secured or unsecured car loan with a competitive fixed interest rate that won't change over the life of the loan.
CarMoney is a broker and can match you to suitable loans
Options for secured and unsecured loans
Borrow up to $150,000
There is a $399 application fee
Other fees may apply
|Product Name||CarMoney Used Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.2% to 15.75%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||6.71% to 16.18%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$150,000|
How does the CarMoney Oceania Used Car Loan work?
CarMoney Oceania is a broker, which means once you give them your details it will match you with suitable car loans from various lenders. Borrowers looking for a fixed rate loan to purchase a used car can pick from both secured and unsecured options.
Interest rates range from 6.2% p.a. (comparison rate 6.71% p.a.) to 15.75% p.a. (comparison rate 16.18% p.a.). The rate you can get depends on your credit score and personal financial circumstances.
Features of this loan
Here are the main points to consider when looking at CarMoney Oceania's fixed rate used car loans:
- Fixed interest rates. Your rate is fixed, meaning it won't change throughout the life of the loan.
- Personalised rates. The rate you qualify for depends on the car you're buying, your financial situation and your credit score. Borrowers with excellent credit can access the lowest rates.
- Loan terms. Loan terms range from 18 months to 7 years.
- Loan amount. With CarMoney you can borrow as little as $5,000 or as much as $150,000.
- Secured and unsecured options. If you're buying an older used car you'll likely need an unsecured loan, which has a higher rate. If your car is newer and meets certain criteria you can use it as security for the loan and get a better rate.
- An enquiry won't affect your credit score. While applying for a loan causes a slight, temporary dip in your credit score, getting a free quote does not.
- Flexible repayment terms. You can make weekly, fortnightly or monthly loan repayments.
- Car type. You need to be purchasing a used vehicle.
- Other features, fees and conditions vary. Other details vary depending on the loan and lender you select via CarMoney Oceania.
How much does the CarMoney Oceania Used Car Loan cost?
Here are the main fees and charges you should know about:
- Interest rate: 6.2% p.a. to 15.75% p.a.
- Comparison rate: 6.71% p.a. to 16.18% p.a.
- Application fee: $399.
- Monthly service fee: This fee depends on the lender.
Note: The loan you get may have other fees, such as arrears fees and late payment fees. This depends on your lender.
How to apply
To apply for this loan you will need:
- To be 21 or over
- To be an Australian citizen
- To hold an Australian drivers license
- To earn at least $1,800 a month
CarMoney does not accept Centrelink payments as a form of income.
Ready for the next step?
You can submit an enquiry online by clicking the green button below, which will take you to CarMoney Oceania's website.
Once you provide information about yourself and the vehicle you're buying CarMoney will match you with suitable loan options from its partner lenders.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked