CarMoney New Car Loan
- Application Fee
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- 6.89% (fixed)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
The brokers at CarMoney can help you find a secured or unsecured car loan to finance your new car purchase. Get a fixed interest rate that won't change over the life of the loan.
Competitive fixed interest rates
Choose between secured and unsecured loans
Borrow up to $150,000
There is a $400 application fee
There is an $8 monthly fee
|Product Name||CarMoney New Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.89% to 15.09%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||8% to 16.16%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$150,000|
How does the CarMoney New Car Loan work?
Once you give CarMoney your details it will match you to suitable loans from multiple lenders.
Interest rates range from 6.89% p.a. (comparison rate 8% p.a.) to 15.09% p.a. (comparison rate 16.16% p.a.). The rate you get depends on your credit score, your loan needs and the lender's eligibility criteria.
Features of this loan
- Finder Exclusive: Apply for and settle a car loan and get a $200 cashback. Limited time offer. Terms and conditions apply.
- Fixed interest rates. Your rate is fixed, so it won't change throughout the life of the loan.
- Personalised rates. Your rate depends on the car you're buying, your financial situation and your credit score. Borrowers with excellent credit scores get the lowest rates.
- Loan amount. With CarMoney you can borrow as little as $2,001 or as much as $150,000.
- Loan terms. Loan terms range from 18 months to 7 years.
- Secured and unsecured options. If you're buying a new car you can probably use the vehicle as security. But you have the option to get an unsecured loan as well.
- An enquiry won't affect your credit score. While applying for a loan causes a slight, temporary dip in your credit score, getting a free quote does not.
- Flexible repayment terms. You can make weekly, fortnightly or monthly loan repayments.
- Car type. You need to be purchasing a new vehicle.
How much does the CarMoney New Car Loan cost?
Here are the main fees and charges you should know about:
- Interest rate: 6.89% p.a. to 15.09% p.a.
- Comparison rate: 8% p.a. to 16.16% p.a.
- Application fee: $400.
- Monthly service fee: There is a $8 monthly fee.
Note: The loan you get may have other fees, such as arrears fees and late payment fees. This depends on your lender.
How to apply
To apply for this loan you will need:
- To be 18 or over
- To be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- To hold an Australian drivers license
CarMoney does not accept Centrelink payments as a form of income.
Ready for the next step?
You can submit an enquiry online by clicking the green button below, which will take you to CarMoney's website.
Once you provide information about yourself and the vehicle you're buying CarMoney will match you with suitable loan options from its partner lenders.
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked