CarClarity Car Loan
- Application Fee
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- From 5.99% (fixed)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
CarClarity is a car loan comparison website that can assist you in finding the right vehicle loan for your circumstances. Whether you're looking for a new or used car for personal or business purposes, or even a boat or caravan, CarClarity may be able to help.
CarClarity allows you to compare over 30 lenders, including banks, non banks, and dealer finance in just 60 seconds.
Three things you should know:
- Apply for a loan from $1,000 to $250,000
- Compare 30 + Lenders and over 1000 financial products
- Rates from just 5.99% p.a.
100% online application
Access 30+ lenders
|Product Name||CarClarity Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||5.99% to 28%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||7.92% to 28.99%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$250,000|
Main points to consider with a CarClarity car loan
CarClarity is not a lender, but a professional car loan broker and loan comparison website that is able to match you with 3 to 30 lenders that suit your requirements. It does so based on a short application process involving a few questions about your needs and your financial circumstances.
With a CarClarity car loan, you can usually apply for finance from $1,000 to $250,000 and use the funds to purchase a new or used car, for either personal use or corporate purposes. Loan terms vary from 1 year to 7 years.
Applying through CarClarity does not affect your credit score. However, if you officially apply for a loan from one of its partnered lenders, the application will usually be recorded on your credit record.
Features of the CarClarity car loans
- Quick application. Applications take just 10-20 minutes to complete.
- Quick comparison. Compare matched lenders in just one minute.
- Estimate your repayments. CarClarity's loan calculator allows you to estimate your potential repayments with ease.
- Range of lenders. CarClarity allows you to compare over 30 lenders with a single application.
- View loan details. You can view details such as loan interest, comparison rates, loan features and fees all on one dashboard.
- Loan amount. Different lenders offer different loan amounts. Depending on the lender you opt for, you may be able to apply for a loan from $1,000 to $250,000.
- 100% online application. Apply online 24 x 7.
- Loan term. Terms vary from one to seven years. Be aware that not all lenders may offer the same loan terms.
- Flexible repayments. Depending on your lender, repayments can usually be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly by direct debit.
- New and used. You can purchase both new cars and used cars using this platform.
- Business finance options. CarClarity specialises in ABN Loans & Financing for Sole Traders & Businesses.
- No credit check. Comparing car loans using the CarClarity platform does not affect your credit rating.
- Finance for All Vehicle types. Looking to finance a boat, caravan or other vehicle - CarClarity can help.
Fees and charges
- Interest rate. Rates start from just 5.99% p.a.
- Comparison rate. Comparison rates start from 7.92% p.a.
- Application fee. You must pay a fee of $499 to apply through CarClarity.
- Monthly administration fee. A monthly administration fee of $9.90 applies.
- Broker fee. A $350 broker fee applies.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying for a loan using CarClarity's broker service, simply click "Go to site" and submit a short application form.
In order to qualify, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged 18 years+
- Be an Australian permanent resident
- Have a source of income
Different lenders will have varying eligibility criteria, so it's important that you thoroughly check the requirements of the lender that you wish to apply with prior to submitting a loan application.
While CarClarity allows you to compare various lenders, it's still always a good idea to compare car loan options yourself before submitting an application.
Compare car loan providers
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked