Baby bank accounts
You can open a bank account for your baby, but you'll need to put the account in your name too until they're a bit older. Banks generally require children to be at least 14 to open an account in their name.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How to be more money savvy – without the scary spreadsheets
SPONSORED: How to get on top of your money without getting weighed down by spreadsheets and bank statements.
- Great Southern Bank Variable Rate Personal Loan
With a Variable Rate Personal Loan from Great Southern Bank you get simplicity matched with the opportunity to save yourself hundreds of dollars in interest fees. The flexibility in repayments that this loan gives you makes it easy to keep up with and pay it off without incurring extra fees.
- Great Southern Bank Fixed Rate Personal Loan
When you have a large expense that your savings can’t cover, a personal loan at a fixed rate from Great Southern Bank is an option worth considering. With no fees and a competitive fixed interest rate, this could be the right loan for you.
- Would you bank with Afterpay? Why more brands are offering bank accounts
Banking with a non-bank might be the norm sooner than you think.
- Newcastle Permanent Basic Access Account
The Newcastle Permanent Basic Access account has no monthly fees and may suit you if you don’t make many transactions.
- Popular savings account defies trend and INCREASES interest rate
After 12 months of nothing but cuts to savings accounts, this bank has just increased the rate on its bonus saver account. Will more banks follow?
- Virgin Money Grow Saver account
Earn 0.65% p.a. on your savings each month you make at least one deposit and make no more than one withdrawal.
- Virgin Money Boost savings account: Great rate, but what’s the catch?
Virgin Money's new Boost Saver savings account offers a competitive bonus rate of 1.2% p.a., but there are a few conditions to meet first.
- How to buy Marqeta stock from Australia when it goes public
Here's everything we know so far about the Marqeta IPO and how to buy in from Australia.
- Virgin Money Boost Saver Account (25+ year olds)
The Virgin Money Boost savings account (for 25+ year olds) offers bonus interest each month you deposit money and meet the purchase requirements. Here's how the account works and how to apply.