Are you looking for a competitive finance solution? AutoCarLoans can give you access to funds from Australia’s top lenders.
If you’re looking for a convenient way to get access to a range of low-interest car loans, you may want to consider AutoCarLoans. As a broker, AutoCarLoans will give you access to finance from a range of lenders. If you’re looking to buy a new car, the competitive rates and quick turnaround make it one to consider. Read the review below to find out more about how it works.
Things to consider about AutoCarLoans
Rates start at a competitive 5.16% p.a., but the interest rate you receive depends on the lender you are approved with and it also your individual circumstances. Loan amounts start at $15,000 and terms can extend for up to 7 year(s). The car you’re looking to purchase needs to be a new vehicle or a car up to two years old.
What features come with a loan from AutoCarLoans?
There are a few features and benefits to consider with this loan:
- Loan amount. You can apply for an amount between $15,000 and $500,000. Keep in mind that the amount you’re approved for will depend on the lender and your ability to manage the repayments.
- Interest rate. Rates start at a competitive 5.16% p.a., but your actual rate will be given to you when you apply.
- Fast turnaround. You can submit your details online and receive an instant quote. If you’d like to proceed, you can submit the other documents and information required to receive your funds soon after.
- Car you can finance. You can finance a new vehicle or a car up to two years old.
- Fees. You’ll have to pay an establishment fee of $381.80 and a monthly fee of $5.
How you can apply
If you’d like to receive an instant quote with AutoCarLoans, you can fill out your details on the quote form above.
To be eligible for a loan, you must:
- Be over the age of 18
- Have a good credit history
- Be looking to buy a new car or one less than two years old
- Want to borrow more than $15,000
If you meet this criteria you can submit your information to apply and receive a quote. Once you’ve done this, and if you’re happy with the quote, you will be contacted by an AutoCarLoans representative to discuss your specific requirements.