Australian Military Bank Car Loan
- Application Fee
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- From 6.95% (fixed)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
This car loan from Australian Military Bank is a flexible loan that lets you finance a car, motorbike, caravan or boat as long as it's under 5 years old. You can borrow as little as $4,000.
Competitive, tailored rate
Low minimum loan amount
Finance motorbikes, boats or cars
Application fee from $150
$10 monthly fee
|Product Name||Australian Military Bank Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.95% to 9.69%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||7.89% to 11.12%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$4,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$200,000|
Main points to consider with the Australian Military Bank Car Loan
This car loan comes with a personalised interest rate from 6.95% p.a. that will be based on your personal credit history. You can apply for a loan amount between $4,000 and $200,000 and select loan terms up to 7 years.
You must be financing a car, motorbike or loan up to five years old. Keep in mind an application fee of $150 applies as well as a monthly fee of $10.
Features of the car loan from Australian Military Bank
There are a number of features available with this loan, including:
- Competitive, tailored interest rates. The interest rate for this loan will be tailored to your credit history. Interest rates start from 6.95% p.a. The comparison rate on this loan starts from 7.89% p.a.
- Loan amount. You can apply for between $4,000 and $200,000.
- Flexible loan terms. Choose your own loan terms between 1 year and 7 years. If you want to repay your loan ahead of schedule you can do so without penalty.
- Vehicles you can finance. You're able to finance a motorcycle, car, caravan or boat that is less than five years old.
- Salary repayment option. You're able to make repayments directly from your salary.
How much does the loan cost?
The following fees and interest rates apply to this loan:
- Interest rate: You will receive a personalised rate from 6.95% p.a. based on your credit history.
- Monthly fee: $10.
- Application fee: $150.
How to apply for this car loan
Before you apply for this car loan make sure you (and any joint applicants) meet the eligibility criteria:
- Over the age of 18
- A citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Are currently employed or earning a regular income
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency or had any defaults in the last five years
- Agree to become a member of Australian Military Bank
You'll need the following details on hand to complete your application:
- Details of your employment, income and living expenses
- Information regarding your assets such as your savings and super
- Details of any debts you owe, such as loans and credit cards
- Your latest payslip
Remember to always compare car loan options thoroughly before submitting an application in order to find the best possible financial solution for your circumstances.
Compare car loan providers
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked
June 17, 2014
Can I have a loan residual on this type of loan. Say 20%
Is there any penalty for early repayment?
Shirley Liu Finder
June 17, 2014
Thanks for your question.
You can make early repayments without penalty. In terms of a loan residual, you’ll need to enquire about this directly to ADCU as this is handled on a case by case basis.