With a competitive rate and no fees, Australian Defence Credit Union’s New Car Loan can help you save on your new car purchase.
ADCU has been rebranded and is now called Australian Military Bank, they offer all the same loan products and services. This page is kept for informational purposes only.
When looking at car financing options, there’s a whole range of loans out there for you to consider. The loan you settle on will depend on the type of car you’re purchasing, what repayments you can afford and how quickly you want to pay back the loan. Australian Defence Credit Union (ADCU) offers a loan to finance a new car purchase that features a competitive rate and flexible repayment options. Take a look at the other features on offer to see if this is the right loan for you.
Things to consider about the ADCU New Car Loan
The ADCU New Car Loan can help you finance a new vehicle that’s less than one year old. In order to apply you will need to become a member of ADCU. Once you do this you also have access to other products from the credit union including personal loans, insurance products, savings and transaction accounts and debit and credit cards. The New Car Loan features no monthly or annual fees, a competitive rate and a quick approval process. Plus, you can borrow 100% of the car purchase price.
|Product Name||Australian Military Bank Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 5.71% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||6.57%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$80,000|
- Loan repayment insurance available
- Extra repayment facility available
- Application fee of
- Other fees and charges may apply
- 18+ years of age
- Employed or receiving an income
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Not bankrupt
Features of the ADCU New Car Loan
- Loan amount. You are able to borrow between $1,000 and $80,000 , with the amount you are approved for depending on how much your car is worth and your own personal financial situation.
- Loan terms. You can borrow the money for a period of up to 7 year(s) and the car you purchase needs to be less than one year old.
- Additional repayments. You’re able to make early repayments without being charged or penalised, helping you to save on interest.
- Redraw facility. Should you choose to make additional repayments, you’ll be able to redraw this money later on if you find you need it.
- No account-keeping fees. You will not be charged any monthly or annual fees with this loan.
- Insurance cover. You have the option of taking out loan repayment insurance which can cover your loan should something happen that leads to your inability to make repayments.
- Flexible repayments. You are able to choose between weekly, fortnightly and monthly repayments to suit your pay frequency.
- Auto-repayments. You can set up automatic deductions that take your repayments directly out of your salary or account so you never miss a repayment.
- Joint application. You are able to apply for this loan with a partner or other secondary borrower.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for the New Car Loan from ADCU, follow the secure link on this page and submit an application form online. To apply for this loan you will need to become a member of ADCU and need the following information to apply:
- Details of the car you want to purchase including make, model year and purchase price.
- Personal details including your name and contact information.
- Employment details including your income and employer’s name and contact information.
- Financial details including assets, open credit accounts and debts.
The ADCU New Car Loan is a viable financing option that offers a competitive rate, no monthly or annual fees and fast approval. To find out if this is the best option for you, compare other new and used car loans on finder.com.au.