Stratton Finance Used Car Loan
- Application Fee
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- From 6.52% (fixed)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
Stratton Finance offers both secured and unsecured used car loans. They finance a wide range of makes including Toyota, Holden, Ford, BMW, Audi and more. You can borrow from $10,000 up to $300,000 and receive ongoing support throughout the loan term. Costs include interest charges, application fees and monthly service fees.
Secured and unsecured options
High maximum loan amount
There is a $395 application fee
|Product Name||Stratton Finance Used Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.52% to 18%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||6.95% to 23%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$300,000|
How does the Stratton Finance Used Car Loan work?
Stratton is a finance broker that offers both secured and unsecured used car finance. The rates are fixed, ranging from 6.52% p.a. to 6.95% p.a. With a fixed rate loan, your repayments remain the same for the duration of the loan. This makes it easier to budget for your repayments. They also offer flexible repayment solutions, including balloon or residual payments.
What features does the Stratton Finance Used Car Loan offer?
- Low rate. The fixed rates start from 6.52% p.a. up to 18% p.a. The comparison rate ranges from 6.95% p.a. to 23% p.a.
- Fixed interest rates. With fixed interest rates, your monthly repayments will be consistent throughout the term of the loan.
- Finance for a range of makes. Stratton Finance works with a range of makes, giving you greater choice. Makes include Toyota, Holden, Ford, BMW, Mazda, Subaru, Audi and more.
- Secured and unsecured options. You can choose to secure your loan with the vehicle, or opt for an unsecured loan.
- High borrowing amounts. You can borrow from $10,000 up to $300,000.
- Quick approval. Your used car loan can be approved within 2 working days. Settlement will depend on the vendor.
- Flexible contract terms. Your loan term can range from 1 to 7 years.
- Balloon payments option. With a balloon payment, you can reduce your monthly repayments and pay the lender a lump sum at the end of the loan term.
- Ongoing support. Stratton Finance offers ongoing support throughout the term of your loan.
How much does the Stratton Finance Used Car Loan cost?
The costs associated with this loan include:
- Loan principal
- Fixed interest charges ranging from 6.52% p.a. to 18% p.a.
- Application fee of $395
- Monthly service fee of $0
The comparison rate, which includes interest and fees, ranges from 6.95% p.a. to 23% p.a.
What are the pros and cons of Stratton Finance Used Car Loan?
- Large maximum borrowing amounts.
- Competitive rates.
- Easy to budget with fixed rates.
- Upfront application fee of $395 applies.
Am I eligible for this loan?
To be eligible for this loan, you need to:
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a clear credit file
- Have stable employment
How do I apply for this loan?
You can submit an enquiry online, through the Stratton Finance website. You’ll need to provide information on the vehicle and financial, personal and employment details. Keeping the documents at hand can help speed up the process.
Other loans available from Stratton Finance
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked