Stratton Finance Used Car Loan
A used car loan up to $300,000 with secured and unsecured options. Interest charges and fees apply.
Stratton Finance offers both secured and unsecured used car loans. They finance a wide range of makes including Toyota, Holden, Ford, BMW, Audi and more. You can borrow from $10,000 up to $300,000 and receive ongoing support throughout the loan term. Costs include interest charges, application fees and monthly service fees.
From 3.99% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
How does the Stratton Finance Used Car Loan work?
Stratton is a finance broker that offers both secured and unsecured used car finance. The rates are fixed, ranging from 3.99% p.a. to 5.57% p.a. With a fixed rate loan, your repayments remain the same for the duration of the loan. This makes it easier to budget for your repayments. They also offer flexible repayment solutions, including balloon or residual payments.
What features does the Stratton Finance Used Car Loan offer?
- Low rate. The fixed rates start from 3.99% p.a. up to 18% p.a. The comparison rate ranges from 5.57% p.a. to 19.61% p.a.Fixed interest rates. With fixed interest rates, your monthly repayments will be consistent throughout the term of the loan.
- Finance for a range of makes. Stratton Finance works with a range of makes, giving you greater choice. Makes include Toyota, Holden, Ford, BMW, Mazda, Subaru, Audi and more.
- Secured and unsecured options. You can choose to secure your loan with the vehicle, or opt for an unsecured loan.
- High borrowing amounts. You can borrow from $10,000 up to $300,000.
- Quick approval. Your used car loan can be approved within 2 working days. Settlement will depend on the vendor.
- Flexible contract terms. Your loan term can range from 1 year to 7 years.
- Balloon payments option. With a balloon payment, you can reduce your monthly repayments and pay the lender a lump sum at the end of the loan term.
- Ongoing support. Stratton Finance offers ongoing support throughout the term of your loan.
How much does the Stratton Finance Used Car Loan cost?
The costs associated with this loan include:
- Loan principal
- Fixed interest charges ranging from 3.99% p.a. to 5.25% p.a.
- Application fee of $482
- Monthly service fee of $8.90
The comparison rate, which includes interest and fees, ranges from 5.57% p.a. to 19.61% p.a.
What are the pros and cons of Stratton Finance Used Car Loan?
- Large maximum borrowing amounts.
- Competitive rates.
- Easy to budget with fixed rates.
- Monthly service fees will add to the cost of your loan.
- Upfront application fee of $482 applies.
Am I eligible for this loan?
To be eligible for this loan, you need to:
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have a clear credit file
- Have stable employment
How do I apply for this loan?
You can submit an enquiry online, through the Stratton Finance website. You’ll need to provide information on the vehicle and financial, personal and employment details. Keeping the documents at hand can help speed up the process.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.88% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.