Stratton Finance caravan loan review
- Application Fee
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- From 6.72% (fixed)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
Stratton Finance is an Aussie finance broker specialising in vehicle finance. Stratton helps customers to secure a competitive rate on caravan and leisure vehicle loans. Stratton's fixed rate loans are available from 6.72% p.a. (comparison rate 7.23% p.a.).
The rate you are offered will depend heavily on your individual circumstances, such as your credit rating and income.
Three things you should know about this loan:
- Personalised interest rate
- Loans available from $10,000 to $200,000
- Available for purchase on a range of marine vehicles
Online quote and approval
Balloon payment option
Up to 5 years to pay it off
Application fee of $700
Monthly fee of $8.90
|Product Name||Stratton Finance Caravan Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.72% to 18%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||7.23% to 18.5%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$200,000|
Main points to consider with a Stratton Finance Caravan Loan
It's important to note that Stratton Finance is a broker, not a lender. This means that it does not provide loans itself, but instead gives borrowers access to a range of lenders to which you can apply for finance. Terms and conditions for caravan loans will vary depending on the lender that you opt for.
The minimum rate for a leisure vehicle loan is 6.72% p.a. (comparison rate 7.23% p.a.) and the maximum rate is 18% p.a. (comparison rate 18.5% p.a.). Loans are available from $10,000 to $200,000 on terms from 1 to 5 years. With this loan, you can purchase:
- Camper trailers
- ATV/Scooters/Golf Carts
- Dirt Bikes
With a caravan loan through Stratton Finance, you have the option of a personal or a consumer loan. There are also various options available if you are buying a caravan for business purposes.
Features of a caravan loan from Stratton Finance
- Range of lender options. Stratton works with a range of caravan loan brands to offer a competitive range of products.
- Dedicated consultant. Stratton will appoint a personal broker to help find the loan that suits your situation.
- Loan term. This loan is available on terms from 1 to 5 years.
- Loan amount. You can apply for a loan from $10,000 to $200,000
- Fixed repayment schedule. A fixed rate and fixed repayment schedule offers you the certainty of knowing how much your repayments will be each month.
- Balloon payment option. You could have the option of keeping your repayments lower by opting for a balloon payment at the end of the loan term. This will depend on the lender.
- Loan security. There are both secured and unsecured loan options. This too will depend on the lender.
- Various loan options for caravans. For caravan loans, you can choose either a personal loan or a consumer loan (secured) for caravans for personal use. There are also options for buying for commercial use.
- Monthly repayments. Your repayments are made on a monthly schedule.
- Early repayment option. You may be able to pay off your loan early without penalty, depending on the lender you opt for.
- Potential tax deduction. If you are buying a caravan for business purposes, you may be able to get a tax deduction. Simply let Stratton Finance know that you intend to use the vehicle for business and they'll take you through the process.
- Full online quote and approval. You can easily and conveniently submit your application form online to see if you've been approved and then receive a quote.
Fees and charges
- Interest rate. Rates for caravan loans range from 6.72% p.a. to 18% p.a.
- Comparison rate. Comparison rates for caravan loans range from 7.23% p.a. to 18.5% p.a.
- Application Fee. $700
- Service Fee. A monthly fee of $8.90 applies to this loan.
How to apply
To apply for a leisure vehicle or caravan loan with Stratton finance, simply click "Go to site" to be taken to the lender's website directly, where you can submit a loan application. Applications are entirely online.
To apply you must be:
- Aged 18 or over
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
Other criteria, as well as various other terms and conditions, will depend on the lender that you opt for. While this is a competitive loan product, it's also a good idea to compare your options for caravan loans, prior to submitting a loan application.
Other loans available from Stratton Finance
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked