Stratton Finance New Car Loan
Get on the road in the car you want using a car loan through Stratton.
This car loan is offered through Stratton Finance, one of Australia's largest car finance brokers with over 25 years of experience. Stratton Finance is a part of the Carsales network, giving you access to a range of vehicles that meet your needs and lifestyle.
By using Stratton's services you'll be able to benefit from a car loan broker and the choice of a fixed or variable rate. Find out more about this loan in this review.
3 things to know about the Stratton Finance car loan
- Offers loans from a range of lenders. Stratton acts as the broker and will find a suitable car loan on your behalf.
- Balloon payment option. You can opt to make a lump-sum payment at the end of the loan term to reduce the size of your repayments.
- Flexible loan amounts. You can borrow from $7,500 to $150,000.
$700 (for private seller vehicles this fee is $608)
From 4.69% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Main points to consider with Stratton's car loan
Stratton is a finance broker that can secure you competitive finance for your car purchase. You can choose a fixed or variable rates with fixed rates starting from 4.69% p.a. and a comparison rate is 5.64% p.a. These depend heavily on your individual circumstances that your Stratton personal loan broker will discuss with you.
You can apply for up to $100,000 with a loan term of up to 7 years. You are able to trade in a vehicle and use it as a deposit as well as having the option of using cash.
Stratton's car loan features
This loan offers the following features:
- Low rate. There are rates from a low 4.69% p.a. fixed rate and a 5.64% p.a. comparison rate.
- Dedicated consultant. Stratton will appoint a personal broker to help find the loan that suits your situation.
- Choose between fixed or variable interest rates. You can choose between a fixed or variable interest rate. The fixed rate offers you the certainty of knowing how much your repayments will be each month, whereas a variable rate can fluctuate allowing you some financing flexibility. You also have the ability to redraw funds when necessary.
- Flexible contract terms. This loan has terms that range from 3 to 7 years.
- Make a deposit. You are able to make a deposit of either cash or a vehicle that you can trade in to ease the cost of your repayments.
- Option of a balloon payment. This is an overall value that can be applied to your contract which enables you to tailor your repayments to a budget.
- Monthly repayments. Your repayments are made on a monthly schedule.
- Early repayment option. You may be able to pay off your loan early without penalty, depending on the lender that is used.
- Potential tax deduction. You may be able to get a deduction on your taxes using this vehicle for business purposes. Simply let Stratton Finance know that you intend to use the vehicle for business and they’ll take you through the process.
Fees and charges
- Application Fee. $700
- Service Fee. There is a $9 monthly fee attached to this loan.
How to apply for the Stratton's Car Loan
Click on “Go to Site” and ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have held good credit history over the last five years
- Have not declared bankruptcy in the past seven years
- Indicate whether or not you are a property owner. This includes mortgaged properties. Although this is not a requirement per se, it will better determine your solvency to pay off the loan.
During the approval process no further documentation will be necessary aside from your personal data which includes your asset and liabilities situation. Based on this small disclosure, Stratton Finance will determine your eligibility, and your final rate will be based on your risk profile.
Stratton Finance’s 25 years of experience will help you find your ideal vehicle. However, be sure to compare other personal loans and financing products ensure this one meets your needs.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 5.49% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 6.99% p.a.
Apply for a loan from $5,000 to finance a new or used car. Flexible repayments and options to finance a classic car.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 5.49% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 5.69% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees. Note: Product only available to residents of Victoria.