Get on the road in the car you want using a car loan through Stratton.
This car loan is offered through Stratton Finance, one of Australia's largest car finance brokers with over 25 years of experience. Stratton Finance is a part of the Carsales network, giving you access to a range of vehicles that meet your needs and lifestyle.
By using Stratton's services you'll be able to benefit from a car loan broker and the choice of a fixed or variable rate. Find out more about this loan in this review.
|Product Name||Stratton Finance New Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 5.14% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||5.8%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$18,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
- Competitive rates
- Large maximum borrowing amount
- Long loan terms
- $457 application fee
- $8.90 monthly fee
Main points to consider with Stratton's car loan
Stratton is a finance broker that can secure you competitive finance for your car purchase. You can choose a fixed or variable rates with fixed rates starting from 5.14% p.a. and a comparison rate is 5.8% p.a. These depend heavily on your individual circumstances that your Stratton personal loan broker will discuss with you.
You can apply for up to $100,000 with a loan term of up to 7 year(s). You are able to trade in a vehicle and use it as a deposit as well as having the option of using cash.
Stratton's car loan features
This loan offers the following features:
- A low rate. There are fixed rate starts from a low 5.14% p.a. fixed rate and a 5.8% p.a. comparison rate.
- Choose between fixed or variable interest rates. You can choose between a fixed or variable interest rate. The fixed rate offers you the certainty of knowing how much your repayments will be each month, whereas a variable rate can fluctuate allowing you some financing flexibility. You also have the ability to redraw funds when necessary.
- Flexible contract terms. This loan has terms that range from 1 to 7 years. This is plenty of time to enjoy your car!
- Make a deposit. You are able to make a deposit of either cash or a vehicle that you can trade in to ease the cost of your repayments.
- Option of a balloon payment. This is an overall value that can be applied to your contract which enables you to tailor your repayments to a budget.
- Monthly repayments. Your repayments are made on a monthly schedule.
- No early exit fees. You can get out of this loan early without extra charges if you’re suddenly able to pay it off.
- Potential tax deduction. You may be able to get a deduction on your taxes using this vehicle for business purposes. Simply let Stratton Finance know that you intend to use the vehicle for business and they’ll take you through the process.
Fees and charges
- Application Fee. $457
- Service Fee. There is a $8.90 monthly fee attached to this loan.
How to apply for the Stratton's Car Loan
Click on “Go to Site” and ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Be over the age of 18
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have good credit history
- Indicate whether or not you are a property owner. This includes mortgaged properties. Although this is not a requirement per se, it will better determine your solvency to pay off the loan.
During the approval process no further documentation will be necessary aside from your personal data which includes your asset and liabilities situation. Based on this small disclosure, Stratton Finance will determine your eligibility to roll down the windows and rev the engine on your dream car.
Stratton Finance’s 25 years of experience will help you find your ideal vehicle. However, be sure to compare other personal loans and financing products ensure this one meets your needs.