Stratton Finance boat loan review
Receive from $10,000 to $200,000 in funding for your new boat with a marine loan from Stratton Finance.
Stratton Finance is a broker that can help you to secure a competitive rate on boat finance. It offers fixed rates on boat loans from 5.99% p.a. (comparison rate 7.72% p.a.)
The rate you are offered will depend heavily on your individual circumstances, such as your credit rating and income.
Three things you should know about this loan:
- Personalised interest rate
- Loans available from $10,000 to $200,000
- Available for purchase on a range of marine vehicles
From 5.99% (fixed)
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
Main points to consider with a Stratton Finance boat loan
Stratton Finance is a broker and not a lender in itself. Its boat loans are available from $10,000 to $200,000 on terms from 1 to 5 years. Loan rates are personalised and will depend on your individual circumstances.
The minimum rate is 5.99% p.a. (comparison rate 7.72% p.a.) and the maximum rate is 10.69% p.a. (comparison rate 12.41% p.a.). With a boat loan, you can also opt for a personal loan, a consumer loan or a chattel mortgage.
You can purchase the following vehicles with these loans:
- Jet Ski
- Commercial fishing vessel
- Small yacht/Sailboat
- Large yacht/Luxury yacht
Stratton Finance's boat loan features and benefits April 2021
- Range of lender options. Stratton works with a range of boat loan brands to offer a competitive range of products.
- Dedicated consultant. Stratton will appoint a personal broker to help find the loan that suits your situation.
- Loan term. This loan is available on terms from 1 to 5 years.
- Loan amount. You can apply for a loan from $10,000 to $200,000
- Fixed repayment schedule. A fixed rate and fixed repayment schedule offers you the certainty of knowing how much your repayments will be each month.
- Balloon payment option. You could have the option of keeping your repayments lower by opting for a balloon payment at the end of the loan term. This will depend on the lender.
- Loan security. There are both secured and unsecured loan options, depending on the lender.
- Various loan options. Boat loans can be arranged for both personal use (such as a consumer loan) or business use (such as a chattel mortgage).
- Monthly repayments. Your repayments are made on a monthly schedule.
- Early repayment option. You may be able to pay off your loan early without penalty, depending on the lender you opt for.
- Potential tax deduction. If you are buying a boat for business purposes, you may be able to get a tax deduction. Simply let Stratton Finance know that you intend to use the vehicle for business and they'll take you through the process.
- Full online quote and approval. You can easily and conveniently submit your application form online to see if you've been approved and then receive a quote.
Fees and charges
- Interest rate. Rates range from 5.99% p.a. to 10.69% p.a.
- Comparison rate. Rates range from 7.72% p.a. to 12.41% p.a.
- Application Fee. $700
- Service Fee. A monthly fee of $8.90 applies to this loan.
How to apply for Stratton's boat loan
To apply for a loan with Stratton Finance simply click "Go to Site" to submit an application. Please ensure that you meet the following requirements:
- Are over the age of 18
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
Other eligibility will depend on different lenders, for example, you may be required to have a good credit history, be a property owner or earn a certain level of income.
Other loans available from Stratton Finance
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.