Stratton Finance boat loan review
- Application Fee
- Interest Rate (p.a.)
- From 6.73% (fixed)
- Comparison Rate (p.a.)
- Max Loan Amount
Stratton Finance is a broker that can help you to secure a competitive rate on boat finance. It offers fixed rates on boat loans from 6.73% p.a. (comparison rate 7.23% p.a.)
The rate you are offered will depend heavily on your individual circumstances, such as your credit rating and income.
Three things you should know about this loan:
- Personalised interest rate
- Loans available from $10,000 to $200,000
- Available for purchase on a range of marine vehicles
Access a range of lenders
Tax deduction for business purposes
Balloon payment option
Application fee of $700
Monthly fee of $8.90
|Product Name||Stratton Finance Boat Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||6.73% to 18%|
|Comp. Rate (p.a.)||7.23% to 18.5%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$200,000|
Main points to consider with a Stratton Finance boat loan
Stratton Finance is a broker and not a lender in itself. Its boat loans are available from $10,000 to $200,000 on terms from 1 to 5 years. Loan rates are personalised and will depend on your individual circumstances.
The minimum rate is 6.73% p.a. (comparison rate 7.23% p.a.) and the maximum rate is 18% p.a. (comparison rate 18.5% p.a.). With a boat loan, you can also opt for a personal loan, a consumer loan or a chattel mortgage.
You can purchase the following vehicles with these loans:
- Jet Ski
- Commercial fishing vessel
- Small yacht/Sailboat
- Large yacht/Luxury yacht
Stratton Finance's boat loan features and benefits December 2023
- Range of lender options. Stratton works with a range of boat loan brands to offer a competitive range of products.
- Dedicated consultant. Stratton will appoint a personal broker to help find the loan that suits your situation.
- Loan term. This loan is available on terms from 1 to 5 years.
- Loan amount. You can apply for a loan from $10,000 to $200,000
- Fixed repayment schedule. A fixed rate and fixed repayment schedule offers you the certainty of knowing how much your repayments will be each month.
- Balloon payment option. You could have the option of keeping your repayments lower by opting for a balloon payment at the end of the loan term. This will depend on the lender.
- Loan security. There are both secured and unsecured loan options, depending on the lender.
- Various loan options. Boat loans can be arranged for both personal use (such as a consumer loan) or business use (such as a chattel mortgage).
- Monthly repayments. Your repayments are made on a monthly schedule.
- Early repayment option. You may be able to pay off your loan early without penalty, depending on the lender you opt for.
- Potential tax deduction. If you are buying a boat for business purposes, you may be able to get a tax deduction. Simply let Stratton Finance know that you intend to use the vehicle for business and they'll take you through the process.
- Full online quote and approval. You can easily and conveniently submit your application form online to see if you've been approved and then receive a quote.
Fees and charges
- Interest rate. Rates range from 6.73% p.a. to 18% p.a.
- Comparison rate. Rates range from 7.23% p.a. to 18.5% p.a.
- Application Fee. $700
- Service Fee. A monthly fee of $8.90 applies to this loan.
How to apply for Stratton's boat loan
To apply for a loan with Stratton Finance simply click "Go to Site" to submit an application. Please ensure that you meet the following requirements:
- Are over the age of 18
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
Other eligibility will depend on different lenders, for example, you may be required to have a good credit history, be a property owner or earn a certain level of income.
Other loans available from Stratton Finance
You are about to post a question on finder.com.au:
- Do not enter personal information (eg. surname, phone number, bank details) as your question will be made public
- finder.com.au is a financial comparison and information service, not a bank or product provider
- We cannot provide you with personal advice or recommendations
- Your answer might already be waiting – check previous questions below to see if yours has already been asked